image_(resized).jpeg
NVRAM-Ramtron-F1608_(resized).jpg
ShowPlexLayout_(resized).jpg
Sopranos-Guards_(resized).jpg
ButtonGuards_(resized).jpg
Plastics_(resized).jpg
FFidelity-Sub_(resized).jpg
Hakko-FX-888D_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin-pimp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 7 years ago

by wheeling and dealing i think the meaning is more bulk parts, back glass, heads, bodies, populated PFs, pin and arcade carcuses, junk, treasures, warehouse raid items. there is no place to haul in that sort of stuff. the type of things you see at pin a go go and so on so on.
I am the one that brought the trailer, you can point the finger at me if you want. you can ban me if you want. nobody said we could not sell out of the trailer. I never heard that until now, 2 years later. And will add that year we brought 12 working games into the show.
several of the show board and staff bought pins from me out of that very trailer not naming names.
pins were sold to the Canadians that were in the documentary Pinball Wizard, we filmed some of that in the parking lot.
parts and pieces are the back bone to the hobby, restoring, repairing and is essential to keep them going.
complete working pins for sale inside the show is great but there would be just as many or more non working games for barter if allowed
or a place was established for that sort of thing.
the hotel parking lot works just fine for wheeling and dealing and there are no parking lot cops to say any different.

#37 7 years ago

totally can understand that and the small print rules that come to light.
it is a great show and well put together. there is just a void as lots of pinheads gather at a event like this to buy, sell and trade.
And a good source to find new and used parts and see what collectors have extra to sell.
we did purchase a booth this year to haul in parts, no room to bring in games or parts machines but this is a start.

FYI, not sure if it a option but the top hotel lot directly under the back loading lot at the show was completely empty last year, empty all weekend.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 45.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin-pimp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-nwpas-maybe-for-sale-thread?tu=pin-pimp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.