Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 301 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by orykzinyo
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5557_(resized).jpg
    13325634_10154873602653222_4221124503396119180_n_(resized).jpg
    20160604_185417_(resized).jpg
    IMG_0440_(resized).JPG
    IMG_0435_(resized).JPG
    IMG_0437_(resized).JPG
    IMG_0441_(resized).JPG
    pshow_ghostbusters_(resized).jpg
    pshow_hercules_(resized).jpg
    pshow_big_lebowski_(resized).jpg
    pshow_nitro_booth_(resized).jpg
    pshow_iron_maiden_(resized).jpg
    truck_of_games_(resized).jpg
    NitroGlobetrotters2_(resized).JPG
    NitroGlobetrotters_(resized).JPG
    dans_games_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bizzenya.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 8 years ago

Reserved a campsite for the weekend.. Going to be my first pinball show and I am way too excited for something 4 months away.

4 months later
    #224 7 years ago

I liked the venue fine, although we ended up camping to save on lodging so I didn't factor that into it. Lots of fun things to do in the area. I was blown away by the Hobbit after hearing mostly negative things about it from folks who played it before.

#286 7 years ago

My wife and I had a lot of fun at the show (our first). After hearing so many negative things about the Hobbit I was blown away by how much fun it was. Maybe the prototypes weren't setup very well, but the games at the show felt good. Lots of fun modes and all the stuff up on the LCD made waiting in line not such a big deal. TBL was rad as well, had some issues getting up that right ramp to the upper playfield, but otherwise a fun game with a MM style multi ball setup.

Lastly Full Throttle has some really amazing and unique shots. The theme didn't do anything for me, but the layout of the playfield is rad.

Thanks to all the volunteers and people who brought games!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bizzenya.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-nw-pinball-arcade-show-thread?tu=Bizzenya and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.