2016 Louisville Arcade Show: (FS/FT/Wanted) What Are you bringing???

(Topic ID: 149904)

2016 Louisville Arcade Show: (FS/FT/Wanted) What Are you bringing???

By Gundam_Pilot_

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by dmbjunky
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

This thread is mainly to get an ongoing list of stuff that will be at the show FS/FT. Also wanted at the show.

I will get the ball rolling, I will be looking for Import games. Zaccaria, Inder, Playmatic, Taito ect.
Also looking for a Wico Af-tor pinball
Also Looking for a Mech-tronics Fire Escape

If I can line something up, I will bring FS:

Gameplan Atilla The Hun
Gameplan Sharpshooter 2
Bally Bull Fight

1 week later
#2 3 years ago

Looking for a World Poker Tour. If a deal can be worked out before the show and I can keep you from hauling it to the show even better!

Also, I have an the alternative Royal Rumble translite. This is the prototype reproduction that's offered here on Pinside. Never used and still has the protective backing and original shipping packaging. I can't see me getting one at this point so I'll pass it along to someone can use it.

#3 3 years ago

Looking for a Nice Jungle Queen or Grand Prix. Also looking for good working players condition early SS games or sys 11 games in the 1k or under range.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Gameplan Atilla The Hun
Gameplan Sharpshooter 2

We never have enough Game Plan at LAX!

#5 3 years ago

I'm on the lookout for a Centipede cabaret...and yeah, always interested in pins.

#6 3 years ago

I'd like to see a Bride of Pinbot for sale. But I don't think I'll have enough to buy it by then.

#7 3 years ago

Headed to LAX for sale:

NEW Rottendog Gottlieb system 1 driver board $65

These PF's all need touch ups for certain. I'm not doing pics since they are already packed away so you just have to be at the show Friday.
$80 stripped Space Shuttle PF
$80 stripped Joker Poker PF
$80 stripped Eight Ball Deluxe PF
(all 3 for $200)

I also have a lot of cartridge based vintage video game systems, posters, and games, but nothing rare or uncommon. PSX, PS2, Gameboy, NES, 2600, and about 1,000 games I sell at the show every year.

Playchoice 10 upright.

#8 3 years ago

I have a new space mission backglass for sale for $100. I can bring to the show if anyone is interested.

#9 3 years ago

I'll likely put a For Sale sign on my LOTR while at the show. I'd be interested in trading it toward a Game of Thrones premium

#10 3 years ago

looking for a nice Godzilla if someone would like to sell one to a nice home!

#11 3 years ago

If anyone has a bare Gorgar pf in player's condition they'd be willing to bring, I'd love to hear about it.

I've had terrible luck with Gorgar pfs... When I bought it a previous owner had mylared the entire pf while it was still dirty. The process of removing that took up tons of paint.

I bought what looked like a decent pf on eBay and it ended up having termites in it!

All my game needs is a passable pf!

#12 3 years ago

Could potentially bring pirates if presold or have a trade lined up.

Need to look through but have a bunch of manuals/plastics I could let go.

#13 3 years ago

I am interested in buying Dungeons & Dragons, Space Shuttle, Space Station, F-14, & Flash Gordon. Should have space to bring home 2.

Another couple I'd consider would be Evel Knievel & 6mdm

#14 3 years ago

If anyone is looking to buy any of these, I could be persuaded to bring one:

Maverick
El Toro
Delta Queen
Sky Line

#15 3 years ago

Pm sent on Sky Line.

#16 3 years ago

I might be a buyer for a new game. Looking for a DE for less than 2k.

#17 3 years ago

I have a NIB Metallica Premium Road Case Edition I can bring. $7100 at the show.

#18 3 years ago

Looking for an Asteroids cabaret if anyone has one...

#19 3 years ago

Still looking for a World Poker Tour - bump.

#20 3 years ago

Wow not many people looking to sell or buy at this show, guess I'm staying home

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from williams:

Still looking for a World Poker Tour - bump.

I'm bringing one to play, but it's not for sale.

#22 3 years ago

Bringing Godzilla and Avatar - Avatar will be for sale.

Scott

#23 3 years ago

Anyone that needs a nos Stern Tron 3D translite, please pm me and I will bring it to the show. $250

#24 3 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Bad choice human.

#25 3 years ago

Anyone know who's bringing the Toobin? I've been on the lookout to pick one up...

#26 3 years ago

Any vendors (or attendees) do Bally MPU board repair? I have a candidate that is likely beyond my skill and wouldn't mind an assessment.

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from williams:

Any vendors (or attendees) do Bally MPU board repair? I have a candidate that is likely beyond my skill and wouldn't mind an assessment.

You can bring it to my table (classic console games) and I will look at it for free.

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

You can bring it to my table (classic console games) and I will look at it for free.

Do you do board repair? I could bring some stuff if you do that.

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Came to the same conclusion. I will be going to New Albany Saturday to look at a system 3 project. Girlfriend and I are going to spend a few hours in Louisville checking out a distillery. Just couldn't justify dropping 50 on getting into the show unless I had a machine to buy or one already sold.

And yes I know bringing a machine gets one person in free, but to do that I have to borrow a vehicle for transport. Also have to get help from someone to get it out of the house and back in. If I decide to get that gottlieb I will have to go down next weekend with a friend's crv to get it. Do hope everyone has fun at the show tho!

#30 3 years ago

You guys are missing out on not going to the show. It's my favorite of the year. Pins, vids, consoles, computers...it's truly the most nostalgic and more importantly FUN show there is.

#31 3 years ago

I just picked up a Tri Zone System 6 project. I'm hoping there will be some things to pick up down there.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

I'm bringing one to play, but it's not for sale.

Your's must be the one listed at $1,000,000 or negotiable. GLWS!

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from Chet:

looking for a nice Godzilla if someone would like to sell one to a nice home!

Looks like no Gojillra's FS this time. Grandson has to wait some more..

#34 3 years ago

The Godzilla at the show was SICK. What an amazing machine. Many thanks to whomever brought that!!!

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from williams:

Your's must be the one listed at $1,000,000 or negotiable. GLWS!

A buddy asked if I was selling Centaur and I said "No way, but I could put some stupid price on it." I about lost it when I looked up and saw your WPT price.

#36 3 years ago

I was thinking about coming up sunday. Any pins for sale?

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I was thinking about coming up sunday. Any pins for sale?

Yep. A lot.

#39 3 years ago

There were a lot of games for sale including X-Files, Pinball Magic, Avatar, Safe Cracker. The prices were a little high on some of them but I think that's to be expected when you're at a place with so many potential buyers. Maybe some prices might come down on Sunday if people didn't want to take a game back home again.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Duluth, MN
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 22.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 137.00
$ 15.75
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Akron, OH
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Camp Hill, PA
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 10.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside