image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
IMG_3106 (resized).JPG
IMG_3104 (resized).JPG
IMG_3103 (resized).JPG
There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 7 years ago

IMG_20160917_114648795 (resized).jpgIMG_20160917_114648795 (resized).jpg

#52 7 years ago

What an awful show this year. Already left to get lunch with friends and head to my house to play pinball.

6 games to play. No WOZ or Hobbit to play either, except the tournament machines used just for the tournament.

#53 7 years ago

It was a fun way to spend a couple of hours. Seven free play tables, free tournament for The Hobbit & Wizard of Oz, free pizza. Lots of kids which is great to see!

#54 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

What an awful show this year. Already left to get lunch with friends and head to my house to play pinball.
6 games to play. No WOZ or Hobbit to play either, except the tournament machines used just for the tournament.

Kind of glad I missed it this year cause of work. Last year was kind of fun. They had a couple of free play Woz's and we were able to try TH. Plus about 15 other games. I don't remember a band last year so that's different. Maybe next year.

#55 7 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

Kind of glad I missed it this year cause of work. Last year was kind of fun. They had a couple of free play Woz's and we were able to try TH. Plus about 15 other games. I don't remember a band last year so that's different. Maybe next year.

I feel bad for anyone who made the trip. If I knew they were hurting for games, I could've stole the show by bring Ghostbusters LE and GOT LE.

#56 7 years ago

First time going and we didn't stay long, but it was very gracious of Jack to open up the place. I took some pics of the Hobbit assembly line and some odds and ends. Saw a Hobbit packaged up with Sweden on it. Hopefully you're getting it soon!

Ironically my wife and I made the trip to pick up a Soprano's in Pa (From great Pinsider) headed to NJ to come to JJP.

IMG_3127 (resized).JPGIMG_3127 (resized).JPG

IMG_3129 (resized).JPGIMG_3129 (resized).JPG

IMG_3126 (resized).JPGIMG_3126 (resized).JPG

IMG_3098 (resized).JPGIMG_3098 (resized).JPG

IMG_3100 (resized).JPGIMG_3100 (resized).JPG

IMG_3083 (resized).JPGIMG_3083 (resized).JPG

IMG_3084 (resized).JPGIMG_3084 (resized).JPG

IMG_3085 (resized).JPGIMG_3085 (resized).JPG

IMG_3086 (resized).JPGIMG_3086 (resized).JPG

IMG_3088 (resized).JPGIMG_3088 (resized).JPG

IMG_3099 (resized).JPGIMG_3099 (resized).JPG

IMG_3087 (resized).JPGIMG_3087 (resized).JPG

IMG_3089 (resized).JPGIMG_3089 (resized).JPG

IMG_3093 (resized).JPGIMG_3093 (resized).JPG

IMG_3091 (resized).JPGIMG_3091 (resized).JPG

IMG_3097 (resized).JPGIMG_3097 (resized).JPG

IMG_3095 (resized).JPGIMG_3095 (resized).JPG

IMG_3096 (resized).JPGIMG_3096 (resized).JPG

#57 7 years ago

IMG_3110 (resized).JPGIMG_3110 (resized).JPG

IMG_3111 (resized).JPGIMG_3111 (resized).JPG

IMG_3113 (resized).JPGIMG_3113 (resized).JPG

IMG_3114 (resized).JPGIMG_3114 (resized).JPG

IMG_3115 (resized).JPGIMG_3115 (resized).JPG

IMG_3112 (resized).JPGIMG_3112 (resized).JPG

IMG_3116 (resized).JPGIMG_3116 (resized).JPG

IMG_3117 (resized).JPGIMG_3117 (resized).JPG

IMG_3118 (resized).JPGIMG_3118 (resized).JPG

IMG_3119 (resized).JPGIMG_3119 (resized).JPG

IMG_3120 (resized).JPGIMG_3120 (resized).JPG

IMG_3121 (resized).JPGIMG_3121 (resized).JPG

IMG_3124 (resized).JPGIMG_3124 (resized).JPG

IMG_3123 (resized).JPGIMG_3123 (resized).JPG

IMG_3125 (resized).JPGIMG_3125 (resized).JPG

IMG_3101 (resized).JPGIMG_3101 (resized).JPG

IMG_3103 (resized).JPGIMG_3103 (resized).JPG

IMG_3104 (resized).JPGIMG_3104 (resized).JPG

IMG_3106 (resized).JPGIMG_3106 (resized).JPG

#58 7 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#59 7 years ago

#60 7 years ago

Someone drove a Delorean.

#61 7 years ago

So do they have two separate lines setup for WOZ and TH? If they do are they the same size or is one bigger than the other? I'm hoping they are getting ready for #3 by starting up the second line.

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from clg:

So do they have two separate lines setup for WOZ and TH? If they do are they the same size or is one bigger than the other? I'm hoping they are getting ready for #3 by starting up the second line.

1 line.

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Someone drove a Delorean.

and he took up two spots!
Everyone that's semi close that likes pinball should go at least once. I'm glad I went last year it's awesome seeing how the pins are made and Jack giving the tour. This may be an every other year trip for me though.

#64 7 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

and he took up two spots!

As a fellow DeLorean owner, trust me, we do it for a reason. Stainless steel dings are MUCH harder to get out than your traditional plastic/soft metal fenders.

This being said, I park out in BFE, so if I'm taking two spots, I took two of 25 spots where NO ONE else is parking, hence, not inconveniencing anyone else.

#65 7 years ago

Don't get me started on stainless dings. It was a fun time, but way smaller than last year.

#66 7 years ago

Was Kaneda there this year? If so, hopefully he wasn't hung over to avoid being lectured by others.....

#67 7 years ago

How was the new Hot Code? were the machines running 1.35

#68 7 years ago
Quoted from tron1969:

were the machines running 1.35

Yes.

LTG : )

#69 7 years ago

LTG

Any notes on what's been changed in the new code

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from tron1969:

I'm hoping for more callouts - Smaug and Gollum in particular. This awesome pin just keeps getting better!

#71 7 years ago
Quoted from tron1969:

Not yet.

#72 7 years ago

I'm hoping for fewer multiballs and a more challenging start to Smaug multiball.

#73 7 years ago

Did anyone ask if JJP #3 would be at Expo? It would be good to set expectations accordingly. Or perhaps they don't know themselves yet?

#74 7 years ago

Stream of the tournament is here:

https://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball/v/89850378

Hobbit with new code starts at 1:35.

#75 7 years ago

My son and I had a blast.
Got to thank Jack firsthand for building such amazing pins and see the inner workings of their pinball lair. Very cool setup.
And the rumor around the show today was JJP 3 will be at expo.

#76 7 years ago

What a fantastic event! I really enjoyed the intimacy of it--not overly crowded, but just enough people to keep good conversation going. Really excellent hosts, and what a cool opportunity to see the factory! I really have to give everyone at JJP mega props for their generosity. Now that I know this is a thing, I'll be bringing some games for people to play in the future.

Max

#77 7 years ago

The video doesn't appear to have uploaded

#78 7 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

My son and I had a blast.
Got to thank Jack firsthand for building such amazing pins and see the inner workings of their pinball lair. Very cool setup.

Was Joe there? You really should have thanked him.
Sounds like expo has some big expectations.

#79 7 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

As a fellow DeLorean owner, trust me, we do it for a reason. Stainless steel dings are MUCH harder to get out than your traditional plastic/soft metal fenders.
This being said, I park out in BFE, so if I'm taking two spots, I took two of 25 spots where NO ONE else is parking, hence, not inconveniencing anyone else.

I can believe it I wasn't really mad just poking fun lol

#80 7 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Yes.

Is WOZ code currently being worked on, or is it something for the future? I seem to recall someone saying it wasn't finished yet (maybe Keith?).

#81 7 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Not really a rumor, I heard Jack state it was definitely being announced at Expo.

It ws a small but fun show. Jack is a great host.

#82 7 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Did anyone ask if JJP #3 would be at Expo? It would be good to set expectations accordingly. Or perhaps they don't know themselves yet?

Jack gave a bunch of us the factory tour. He did say jjp3 would be reviled at expo this year. Two of them would be at expo.

#83 7 years ago
Quoted from sp005:

Not really a rumor, I heard Jack state it was definitely being announced at Expo.

Quoted from dannunz:

Jack gave a bunch of us the factory tour. He did say jjp3 would be reviled at expo this year. Two of them would be at expo.

Wow, exciting news! Thanks.

#84 7 years ago
Quoted from tron1969:

The video doesn't appear to have uploaded

Works for me.

#85 7 years ago
Quoted from clg:

Two lines. The WOZ production has been moved to the back
IMG_20160917_152323516_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20160917_152323516_HDR (resized).jpg

#86 7 years ago

It was a fun time, great tours of the factory (and yes, they are running two lines), talking with Jack, free pizza, free tournament, free pintastic poster, no fee to enter, and we were in a pinball factory! Thanks to Jack and his crew for taking the time out on a Saturday to do this. There were about 10 games to play that others brought, liked the PoliceForce and the 50s wood rail game.

I placed 7th in the hobbit side of the tournament, 5th best score on that machine. Love the Hobbit, wish I could get one.

Went to silverball museum for a couple of hours afterward, lots of fun...great day for pinball!

#87 7 years ago

Pic from the JJP open house in 2014 and today

David and Jack 2014 and 2016 (resized).jpgDavid and Jack 2014 and 2016 (resized).jpg

#88 7 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

You lost weight looking good

#89 7 years ago

Thanks for bringing a few games, liked your police force, played well. Never played one before.

#90 7 years ago

That Genesis was so nice. Big thanks for bringing it Sixpence!

#91 7 years ago

I agree on the Genesis. Everyone I've ever played had been a basket case. I love the alt translite compared to the creepy usually faded out to death one.

#92 7 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

I agree on the Genesis. Everyone I've ever played had been a basket case. I love the alt translite compared to the creepy usually faded out to death one.

Thanks - I was up at 6AM rebuilding the flippers. You can really shoot the ramps now!

#93 7 years ago

Thanks - I was up at 6AM rebuilding the flippers. You can really shoot the ramps now!

The games you brought played great! My son and I had a blast playing them. Thank you so much!

#94 7 years ago

Here's the YouTube archive of the tournament coverage:

#95 7 years ago

So nice of JJP to open the factory to the Public!!
Wish NJ was closer
Looking forward to JJP #3

#96 7 years ago

Whoever brought that Genesis did a really nice job on it. Those clear ramps make all the difference, and the silicone rings were really sharp. I'm not too sure if I liked the color changing LEDs in the top rollovers, but hey, different strokes.

#97 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I think in the future it should just be labeled just as an open house. Game "show" sets a higher level of expectation. The outdoor flea market & swap meet didn't look like it materialized either (unless I somehow missed it).

#98 7 years ago

Thanks for the photos guys

Quoted from Butch2099:

I think in the future it should just be labeled just as an open house. Game "show" sets a higher level of expectation. The outdoor flea market & swap meet didn't look like it materialized either (unless I somehow missed it).

It needs to be advertised a little better, and emphasized that people can bring games. Plus, this year, it was held after the school year started, so I'm not sure if that affected things or not.

#99 7 years ago

Sure doesn't look like there's a shortage of spray tan or teeth whitener in Jersey.

#100 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Thanks for the photos guys

It needs to be advertised a little better, and emphasized that people can bring games. Plus, this year, it was held after the school year started, so I'm not sure if that affected things or not.

I think our biggest disappointment was not being able to play The Hobbit because it was being used in the tournament. I'm used to them bringing a few games to shows for everyone to play.

It was very nice to open up the factory & provide food. But honestly, it wasn't worth the 2 hour trip (each way) for us. We left in probably a half hour.

I don't think the school year had any impact.

We were there 2-3 years ago and I expected it to have grown. Again, more of an open house than a show. (which is fine)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 25.50
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 91.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 24.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-jersey-shore-pinball-gameroom-show-jjp/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.