Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 308 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by SunKing
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8931 (resized).JPG
    IMG_8932 (resized).JPG
    WP_20161112_18_01_30_Pro (resized).jpg
    WP_20161112_16_35_17_Pro (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    WP_20161111_18_39_28_Pro (resized).jpg
    WP_20161111_18_38_54_Pro (resized).jpg
    WP_20161111_18_33_26_Pro (resized).jpg
    WP_20161111_18_38_35_Pro (resized).jpg
    WP_20161111_18_38_28_Pro (resized).jpg
    WP_20161111_17_54_01_Pro (resized).jpg
    IMG_2311 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2316 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2315 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2314 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 308 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.
    #201 7 years ago

Bazinga!! Joystix will be bringing a Domino's Spectacular Pinball Adventure to the show!! Thanks to all who helped to make this happen!!

These are now in production at Spooky Pinball. Remember, you'll be able to order this game until the end of 2016. Play, enjoy, and order one! or two!!

DP (resized).jpgDP (resized).jpg

#202 7 years ago

saw this game at Expo. Super cool & fun. Can't wait to play it at Houston show. You have to come to the Houston show and see this wild pin !

#203 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Bazinga!! Joystix will be bringing a Domino's Spectacular Pinball Adventure to the show!! Thanks to all who helped to make this happen!!

Awesome! Special thanks to Charles from Joystix.

#204 7 years ago

Wow! Only 17 days until this show starts rockin'

#205 7 years ago

Wow! Only 17 days until this show starts rockin'

if it's rockin', is it ok to come-a knockin ?

#206 7 years ago

I will leave that up to you.

#207 7 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

Oh lord......

#208 7 years ago

Tournament information has been added to the website.

There will be a Project Pinball Event added soon. The top prize for the event will be a donated Metal Statue.

There will also be a Pinball Machine given away to tournament participants. I'm working on the details now.

The trophies have been ordered. The tournament games should be awesome.

Should be a fantastic event!

Marcus

#209 7 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

Only if you bring that Rob Zombie pin with ya.

#210 7 years ago

Pre-Registration is available for the 2016 Houston Expo IFPA Tournaments on November 11-12,2016. Both match play events limited to 48 players.

Entries for all events will include a donation to Flip Off Hunger as well as Project Pinball.

Over $2,500 in cash and prizes will be awarded, including an opportunity for one lucky tournament player to buy a tournament machine for $5.00.

Three different playing levels allow players of all skill to earn cash and trophies. Discounted entries for players ranked 3,000 or higher on the IFPA world rankings.

Tournament Entry will be higher at the show, so take advantage of the pre-show price.

http://www.marcustrevino.com/2016HAPE/p_HAPE2016.html

Tournament descriptions are also included.

Marcus

#211 7 years ago

Thought I would reach out again and see if anyone has a back door for a Nintendo upright arcade cab. Specifically I am needing one for a Donkey Kong.

Thanks!

#212 7 years ago

i will reach out to the local Houston Arcade group for you since majority of the guys are not on Pinside nor on our Houston Arcade Facebook page. You can join our FB page if you like.

Edit: Emails sent out.

#213 7 years ago

Load in for the show starts in 2 weeks!!!

#214 7 years ago

days (resized).pngdays (resized).png
    This time in 2 weeks, we will be 4.5 hours into another awesome Texas show!

#215 7 years ago

My son and I will be going to the show this year for the first time. In the market for a Guns N' Roses or Haunted House. If anybody that is going is interested in selling either, let me know.

#216 7 years ago

So anyone bringing much to sell?

#217 7 years ago

Ohhh....okay, now I can place the board name with the face. /facepalm

=)

#218 7 years ago

So excited to be going again this year!! I'm going to miss TPF in March so this is my last show for a full year!!

#219 7 years ago
    Quoted from TrevixClemson:

Working games on display or project games for the swap meet?

#220 7 years ago

Not bringing anything for sale this year... but am looking for:

Bow and Arrow
    Rancho (wood cab)
    Sheba
    Fan-Tas-Tic
    Hot Tip (EM)
    Cleopatra (EM)

#221 7 years ago
    Quoted from TrevixClemson:

There will be games for all budgets.

Looking for anything in particular?

Marcus

#222 7 years ago

Ready for play and possible sale...

WP_20161031_19_23_05_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20161031_19_23_05_Pro (resized).jpg

#223 7 years ago

Getting ready, not for sale.

WP_20161031_19_22_09_Pro (resized).jpgWP_20161031_19_22_09_Pro (resized).jpg

#224 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Getting ready, not for sale.

how much ?

#226 7 years ago

I'm sure he was offering 5k for that SI pin

#227 7 years ago
    Quoted from Xerico:

There will be games for all budgets.
    Looking for anything in particular?
    Marcus

Not really much in particular, just always looking for something that catches the eye and seemed like there were more for sale posts last year.

#228 7 years ago

9 days and 4 hours until showtime. Hotel rooms still available. There is also still time to sign up and get a free weekend pass for each game you bring.

#229 7 years ago

We'll be there with a complete line of pretty much everything we sell and a few new items.

- EVERY silicone ring size and color we currently stock
    - Star posts (out of yellow and orange right now)
    - Nut drivers, magnetic tools, Tilt-O-Meters
    - Little box of calm hardware assortments (not bringing loose hardware)
    - Lockdown receiver finisher decals for W/B, Sys11, Data east, Stern(Early Tron and older with the yellow lever)
    - Corner protecxtor washers, bulk and pre-cut mylar, Flipper button protectors
    - Sprayway glass cleaner, microfiber towels, 2oz Novus
    - Pinballs (the wife says, "Who is going to carry pinballs around at a show?") I'm bringing them anyways
    - A few thousand LEDs!
    - New! Titan Pinball T-shirts! Black, Navy, Dark Gray, Kids Bright Blue
    - Corner protector washers
    - Probably some other random things I'm forgetting

I'm really looking forward to it! This will be our first show and I'll have some help so I should get to play some pinball as well! We are bringing our AFM and possible one more machine if there is room after we load everything else.

I can't leave Dallas until Friday morning so I might be at the show a little later than I like but if all goes well we should be there by 9 or 10am.

#230 7 years ago

IMG_2881 (resized).JPGIMG_2881 (resized).JPG

IMG_2960 (resized).JPGIMG_2960 (resized).JPG

IMG_2685 (resized).JPGIMG_2685 (resized).JPG

#231 7 years ago

Titan_Pinball, Thank you for coming out. The show has grown more this year and we are glad you are a part of it.

hmmm....lockdown finisher decals. Nice!!

#232 7 years ago
    Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

We'll be there with a complete line of pretty much everything we sell and a few new items.
    - Star posts (out of yellow and orange right now)
    - Nut drivers, magnetic tools, Tilt-O-Meters
    - Little box of calm hardware assortments (not bringing loose hardware)
    - Lockdown receiver finisher decals for W/B, Sys11, Data east, Stern(Early Tron and older with the yellow lever)
    - Corner protecxtor washers, bulk and pre-cut mylar, Flipper button protectors
    - Sprayway glass cleaner, microfiber towels, 2oz Novus
    - Pinballs (the wife says, "Who is going to carry pinballs around at a show?") I'm bringing them anyways
    - A few thousand LEDs!
    - New! Titan Pinball T-shirts! Black, Navy, Dark Gray, Kids Bright Blue
    - Corner protector washers
    - Probably some other random things I'm forgetting
    I'm really looking forward to it! This will be our first show and I'll have some help so I should get to play some pinball as well! We are bringing our AFM and possible one more machine if there is room after we load everything else.
    I can't leave Dallas until Friday morning so I might be at the show a little later than I like but if all goes well we should be there by 9 or 10am.

I'll shoot you a PM in case you don't find this question in the thread.

Will we be able to place an order with you before the show? (please provide cut off time if able), then pick it up and possibly pay for at the show?

#233 7 years ago

8 days until load in starts!!!

#234 7 years ago
    Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Will we be able to place an order with you before the show? (please provide cut off time if able), then pick it up and possibly pay for at the show?

I'll sure try. It's going to take a modification to the site and I'm not very good at that...

#235 7 years ago

Titan pinball, what are the methods of payment at the show?

#236 7 years ago

Cash, Credit card and Paypal. No checks please

I was able to add the option on the website to place an order online, select free pickup at the show and then you can prepay the order or pay cash at the show!

#237 7 years ago

A bit late to commit. Will bring a fully restored 63 Major league Baseball game for free play. See how many of you can beat the game.

Hope to meet you all.

Steve J.

#239 7 years ago

Just a reminder. The IFPA match play events on Friday and Saturday are limited to 48 players. Pre-registration prices are available, but entry will be higher on the day of the show. So if you want to earn some WPPR points, improve your world ranking and do it as economical as possible, now is the time to pre-registration.

There will be cash and trophies for three divisions. If you have an IFPA world ranking of 3,000 or higher, you have a special "Novice" price.

The tournament is formatted this year to allow you to play in tournaments and still enjoy the show.

Spots are filling up, so pre-register now to secure your spot!

Marcs

#240 7 years ago

I was able to add the option on the website to place an order online, select free pickup at the show and then you can prepay the order or pay cash at the show!

You are just making it too easy to spend a lot of money than I should.

#241 7 years ago

i might be able to get a cabaret loaded up & there. traveling a lot next week & on 1st day of event, so timing could get iffy.

#242 7 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

i might be able to get a cabaret loaded up & there. traveling a lot next week & on 1st day of event, so timing could get iffy.

Can the game hitch a ride with someone else coming down?

#243 7 years ago
    Quoted from Xerico:

Just a reminder. The IFPA match play events on Friday and Saturday are limited to 48 players. Pre-registration prices are available, but entry will be higher on the day of the show. So if you want to earn some WPPR points, improve your world ranking and do it as economical as possible, now is the time to pre-registration.
    There will be cash and trophies for three divisions. If you have an IFPA world ranking of 3,000 or higher, you have a special "Novice" price.
    The tournament is formatted this year to allow you to play in tournaments and still enjoy the show.
    Spots are filling up, so pre-register now to secure your spot!
    Marcs

Volunteers for tournament scorekeeping welcomed.
    https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showSignUp/30E0444A9AE22A6FF2-tournament

#244 7 years ago

Can the game hitch a ride with someone else coming down?

could be, but the usual massive rig from austin is out of commission.

#245 7 years ago

I'm picturing the Acrylic Pin in purple and aqua...

#246 7 years ago

Thanks so much....order placed! Can't wait to pick up at the show. Thanks so much for creating this option

#247 7 years ago

I'm working on a friend's Farfalla and I hope I have all the issues worked out before the show. 2 pop bumpers and 2 target resets are not working at the moment. I need to locate my less bright LEDs as well, especially for the backbox. No, this game will not be for sale.Farfalla (resized).pngFarfalla (resized).png

#248 7 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

let's get lots of GB's there

Your wish came true. 5 GB's listed to be there. Seems one may be in the tournament.
    Not sure if any of them are premiums or not.

#249 7 years ago

who-you-gonna-call--stantz-p437_design_black_1 (resized).jpgwho-you-gonna-call--stantz-p437_design_black_1 (resized).jpg

#250 7 years ago

Just looked over the game list... you're gonna need a bigger boat!

There are 308 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-houston-arcade-expo-nov-11-12th/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.