Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dozer1
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCF5726 (resized).JPG
    image (resized).jpg
    DSCF5725 (resized).JPG
    DSCF5724 (resized).JPG
    #1 7 years ago

Come on now, let's not be a bunch of Pin Scrooges out there. lol

We all have a few of those things laying around that someone else might have a good use for. I have a few of these things around and all I would ask for is actual shipping per item. Hopefully some of you have a few things too and also will find something useful for an up and coming pinball project.

Here are my 2 items so far. More to come it the future.
    1. Incomplete used Vector plastics set.
    2. 3 piece Whirlwind plastic protector set

DSCF5724 (resized).JPGDSCF5724 (resized).JPG

DSCF5725 (resized).JPGDSCF5725 (resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

I could use that WW plastic protector set. Will post soon with something else to pay it forward.

#3 7 years ago

TAF and TZ NOS plastic coasters.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#4 7 years ago

WW Plastic protectors spoken for.

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from dozer1:

WW Plastic protectors spoken for.

The claiming person should post what they are giving up before you declare them gone.

I kind of want the TAF and TZ NOS plastic "coasters" but I am thinking of things I want to give away before I jump into this year's thread.

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

The claiming person should post what they are giving up before you declare them gone.

Don't think that was a rule at the onset. Nevertheless, the claiming person did do that.

Happy Holidays!

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Don't think that was a rule at the onset. Nevertheless, the claiming person did do that.
    Happy Holidays!

All good. This thread was started as an off chute of previous year's then linked to. So the message gets broken. New people should have some explanation text to understand what goes on every year.

Here is last year's - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pay-it-forward-holiday-2015-edition

Ground rules are always nice for the Get something / Give something game

#8 7 years ago

Here is a few more things.

1. Big Guns promo plastic
    2. Space Station promo plastic
    3. Williams flipper bats, they are new, but are for old Williams machines where you re-use the steel part.
    4. I just changed my Space Station plastics. If you need an individual one, PM me. Only about 1/2 of them are in the pic. I am keeping the slings. All others up for grabs

DSCF5726 (resized).JPGDSCF5726 (resized).JPG

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Ground rules are always nice for the Get something / Give something game

With respect, the ground rules are going to be the same as the 2014 pay it forward thread. I apologize for not making that clear in my first post. Here is a link to the 2014 thread.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pay-it-forward-holiday-2014
    Here are how the rules are stated there.

Well the snow here over the weekend got me realizing the holidays were closer than I thought. So it's that time of the year again, Pinsiders! Time to raid your pinball closet, and offer up some goodies to the less fortunate....well, maybe not the less fortunate.
    The goal is to offer a pinball-related part, or parts out to the Pinside community in the hopes that it can be used to help another collector out. All in the spirit of good will and cheer! Please be willing to ship for free, but if an item is large it's OK to ask for someone to cover the shipping (think ramps, playfields, etc).

Hope this clears up the "rules" question. Thanks

1 week later
    #10 7 years ago

I have the following to give away:
    a couple of black patterned pinballs
    a 25 pack of warm white leds (bayonet)
    5 used but tested 5101 ram

Let me know and I'll get them on the way

Happy Holidays!

3 weeks later
    #11 7 years ago

Hi dozer1,

I just got Space Station as my first pin, and I was looking at buying new plastics since some of mine are broken. I could use them!

Seth

#12 7 years ago

Seth,
    Sorry for not updating this, the plastics are gone.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-holiday-season-pay-it-forward-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.