Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 193 posts
  • 68 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by lllvjr
  • Topic is favorited by 68 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8288 (resized).JPG
    625x465_16969796_9929199_1482008297 (resized).png
    screen-capture-2 (resized).png
    please (resized).jpg
    db_file_img_2128_600x600 (resized).jpg
    PS Logo (resized).jpg
    Kahr.us T (resized).jpg
    screen-capture-1 (resized).png
    screen-capture-1 (resized).png
    giveme (resized).png
    Logo 2 (resized).png
    50951181 (resized).jpg
    LeesParts Ad (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-08-22 at 11.00.56 AM (resized).png
    GIDball (resized).jpg
    tootsie roll (resized).jpg

There are 193 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
    #101 7 years ago

Wishlist: beatmaster lighted shooter rods.

#103 7 years ago
    #104 7 years ago

Just got the email from Pingraffix Black Friday sale 30% off all Pinblades.

#105 7 years ago
    Quoted from phillymadison:

Just got the email from Pingraffix Black Friday sale 30% off all Pinblades.

No shit ,,, nice.
    Any discount code needed?

Edit : no code needed, prices have been adjusted. Just ordered.

#106 7 years ago

How do you get the free shipping from Laseriffic? My shows up in Paypal to charge. Is there a discount code? I can't find it in this or other threads.

#107 7 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

How do you get the free shipping from Laseriffic? My shows up in Paypal to charge. Is there a discount code? I can't find it in this or other threads.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/laseriffic-black-friday-deal

#109 7 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

Thanks! The code from that thread worked.

Got that code added for Laseriffic now. Thanks for mentioning.

#110 7 years ago

Big thanks to acebathound for getting all of this together and the vendors for crushing it with some great deals! I dropped way more than I had planned today.

#111 7 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

5% only discount won't make me buy a ColorDMD... I want it, but I don't need it... just saying...

At Expo they didn't have any more color dmd and had a sign up for free shipping if order on the site. I forgot. I could use even free shipping right now.

#112 7 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

At Expo they didn't have any more color dmd and had a sign up for free shipping if order on the site. I forgot. I could use even free shipping right now.

Well, the issue with the deal (which was kind of shitty to me) was that the offer was "we didn't bring LCDs to the show because they won't be back in stock until the end of October, but if you order on our site we will give free shipping". Well, you couldn't actually order any LCDs because they all showed out of stock and when the were in stock to order, the code for free shipping no longer worked.

I talked to the guy at the ColorDMD booth and I don't think his intention was to give us a bit of the runaround for the deal but that is just how it ended up.

#113 7 years ago
    Quoted from robotron911:

Well, the issue with the deal (which was kind of shitty to me) was that the offer was "we didn't bring LCDs to the show because they won't be back in stock until the end of October, but if you order on our site we will give free shipping". Well, you couldn't actually order any LCDs because they all showed out of stock and when the were in stock to order, the code for free shipping no longer worked.
    I talked to the guy at the ColorDMD booth and I don't think his intention was to give us a bit of the runaround for the deal but that is just how it ended up.

Email or PM Dmod ... I'm sure he'll make it right.

#114 7 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

Now I could use that!

#115 7 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Email or PM dmod ... I'm sure he'll make it right.

^^ What he said. Randy is one of the nicest and easiest guys to deal with.

#116 7 years ago

nevermind

#117 7 years ago
    Quoted from robotron911:

What you had to do (at the time of expo) was just order the generic DMD (not associated with a game) that you could back-order. They are all the same, just the software you download for it is different and maybe a power cable. At the time, they told me to just put the pin name in the comments. It all worked for me, and got one real quick after the expo, but it was a round-a-bout way to order it.

#118 7 years ago

Expired deals have been strike-through'd. If any of them have been extended, please let me know. Otherwise, they'll be fully removed from the list tomorrow.

#119 7 years ago

Updated with additional PINSOUND offer good through Cyber Monday since they announced they're sold out of the NOS boards.

For any PinSound order, get a PinSound Stereo 2.1 cable for free
    USE COUPON CODE: "BLACKFRIDAY2016"

If I've missed any updates, please let me know. It's a bit difficult keeping track of who's adding what to individual sale threads, but I'll do what I can

#120 7 years ago

This thread took a lot of my money and I thank you for it.
    Special thanks to all the merchants that took the time to run such great sales on a lot of stuff I really needed.
    Sorry Color DMD, maybe next year.

#121 7 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

This thread took a lot of my money and I thank you for it.

That's hilarious. And you are welcome lol

I still need to do some shopping myself, I've been so busy doing everything but with prep'ing for Black Friday & keeping watch here for updates. I don't want to miss out on snagging some leds! Hopefully some of the vendors will continue with some December sales too.

I'm not even sure which machines I'll be led'ing yet..but thinking Xenon to start off. Any recommendations on bulb combinations in that game (ie. brand, type, quantity, etc?) Figured it doesn't hurt to ask!

#122 7 years ago

Black friday haul. Pinsound board, flipper fidelity speakers, comet bulbs, willams side rails from PSM, speaker lights and a kit from pinballbulbs.com..... I literally wait for this weekend every year and splurge. Thanks again for the wonderful gathering of sales from all of the participating companies in this thread and the OP for putting it one easy place. Cheers!

#123 7 years ago

Sending robin a donation for this thread. Thanks robin

#124 7 years ago

Any cyber Monday deals?

#125 7 years ago
    Quoted from Goalie:

Any cyber Monday deals?

Yep, a good number of vendors are still offering sales through Cyber Monday. Haven't seen any additional Cyber Monday only sales yet, but there may be a few that jump on that & they'll get added to the list.

On that note, list has just been cleaned up & sales that expired on the 25th were fully removed.

#126 7 years ago

Added a new sale that popped up:

METAL MODS
    25% off now through 11:59 PM Monday night for Black Sunday and Cyber Monday.
    Just checkout as normal and 25% will be refunded.
    November 27th-28th
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/metal-mods-black-sunday-sale-chrome-pop-bumper-decals

#127 7 years ago

Pinballbulbs sale goes until the 28th not the 27th btw

#128 7 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

Pinballbulbs sale goes until the 28th not the 27th btw

Thanks! Will get that updated.

#129 7 years ago

I see pingraphic has a sale(thank you) and I'm about to place an order/ however they don't seem to have all the pinblades I want. Is tilt having a sale?

#130 7 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

I see pingraphic has a sale(thank you) and I'm about to place an order/ however they don't seem to have all the pinblades I want. Is tilt having a sale?

Tilt had one last year but I heard or saw nothing this year from them. A real shame cause they would have cleaned up. Like I said earlier Pinball money is gonna go to the vendors with the sales.

#131 7 years ago
    Quoted from Goalie:

Any cyber Monday deals?

Pinnovators.com is 15% Friday till Monday night

#132 7 years ago

Cyber Monday as well!

TITAN PINBALL
    20% off all orders over $50 now through Cyber Monday at midnight
    Discount applies to all products except 50 piece Universal ring kits & 100pc Competition bulk variety pack
    November 24th-28th
    https://www.titanpinball.com/ *USE COUPON CODE: "TITAN16BF" for the 20% discount

#133 7 years ago

Still lots of sales that run through end of day on Cyber Monday or longer!

I just added a CYBER MONDAY graphic.. since people keep asking for Cyber Monday sales. Shh, don't tell them the sales were also good for over the weekend

#134 7 years ago
    Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

We're in!
    20% off all orders over $50 starting NOW through Monday at midnight... coupon code TITAN16BF
    The 20% off applies to ALL products on the Titan website EXCEPT the 50 piece Universal ring kits and the 100 piece Competition Bulk Variety Pack
    Thanks to everyone!
    Eric & Heather
    https://www.titanpinball.com/

Met a couple of you guys here in Houstons arcade expo. I was asking about rings for an TAF. I placed my order but I wish I would have surfed around a bit more on your site because I needed some pinballs and didn't know you sold them.

-Rev

#135 7 years ago

SWINKS PINBALL

Cyber Monday Sales

FREE SHIPPING & 25% discount on all parts - type in "smallbizmonday" in the promo code at checkout
    November 28th
    https://www.shapeways.com/search?q=swinks&sort=newest

thanks to those that already have supported and sorry Shapeways did not offer free shipping prior to today

screen-capture-1 (resized).pngscreen-capture-1 (resized).png

#136 7 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

Sending robin a donation for this thread. Thanks robin

This is great to see! I donated myself a few days ago, after seeing that Pinball Bulbs had announced their donation saying "since we are not listing any single product etc in the market and want to give back to the site that helps all of us!" Only there was a javascript error and it's not showing up on my account, but that's being sorted out by Robin.

I look at it this way, this combined sale thread & the individual Black Friday threads many of the vendors created (myself included) helped drive a good amount of sales that otherwise may not have happened. I know being a smaller vendor myself, the exposure even just in this thread certainly helped as I don't have the most popular toy of the season I definitely wanted to give back to the site for that. Not only out of respect for what's being done with the new SHOP integration, but because it was generous of Robin & staff to not just shut-down the threads linking directly to website sales this year with that SHOP stuff rolling out.

I'd heavily encourage any of the vendors that haven't donated to Pinside recently & saw a massive spike in sales from the last weekend to consider giving back to the site that made it all possible. Announce the donation here or PM Robin, so it's tracked to this thread. Just a hunch.. but if you want any chance of there being something like this allowed again in the future, where websites are linked directly with coupon codes -- it might hinge on whether enough vendors that have benefited through direct sales are donating by good-will. Robin didn't ask me to do this, but I did just thank him via PM for allowing the thread this year & he indicated he'd prefer the shops to be linked if possible.. so this could be the last year for as much flexibility. Good-will donations by vendors could help keep things more flexible in the future.

Thanks again to Robin & staff! And thanks to the community for supporting all the vendors with your hard-earned dough! Hoping to keep up the momentum into December and get some vendors participating in Christmas/New Years sales as well.. maybe some of the ones that are still on the WISH LIST!

#137 7 years ago
    Quoted from acebathound:

Still lots of sales that run through end of day on Cyber Monday or longer!
    I just added a CYBER MONDAY graphic.. since people keep asking for Cyber Monday sales. Shh, don't tell them the sales were also good for over the weekend

Kudos to you buddy!!!!

#139 7 years ago

Last day for the sales at www.arcadeupkeep.com

Only 1 Stern Smart Color Under Cabinet kit remaining!

Quoted from acebathound:

I'd heavily encourage any of the vendors that haven't donated to Pinside recently & saw a massive spike in sales from the last weekend to consider giving back to the site that made it all possible.

Absolutely a great idea, donation will be made after close of sale tonight!

#140 7 years ago

Is there some reason so many places don't offer USPS flat-rate shipping boxes? I run into that so often and it just ruins a lot of reasonable deals. There must be some reason so many don't offer it?

#141 7 years ago

In our case it's because the website (and often the customer) has no idea what will fit in what size box. Most of these websites including ours use weight-based shipping which is irrelevant with USPS flat-rate shipping.

#142 7 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

Is there some reason so many places don't offer USPS flat-rate shipping boxes? I run into that so often and it just ruins a lot of reasonable deals. There must be some reason so many don't offer it?

We offer free shipping on everything we sell with no minimum. Most shipping fees are between $2.6 and $6 and we are ok eating the cost. We do charge $15 for international orders as that is a much bigger differential.

Lermods.com

#143 7 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

This Saturday (19 Nov) through next Sunday (27 Nov) KAHR.US Circuits will have the specials I offered at my pinball show booth available online through a special web link: http://www.kahr.us/pinside.html . So kind of like visiting me at Texas, Allentown, Pintastic, or York this year without actually being there... Only limited quantities will be available, so some deals may sell out before Sunday ends (I'll do my best to pull down cart buttons that sell out). You can only get the deals at this link and I'm only publishing the link on Pinside.
    You can get:
    1. 5 packs of power fix daughterboards (pro or classic) for $10 off buying five individually
    2. Save 10% on a williams sound board volume control (type 1 or type 2) and a replacement switching regulator for the board ($2 discount)

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 sound solutions

The Thanksgiving week offer is over, but I've got a Christmas offer... Now through Christmas, buy a 10-pack of Classic or Pro daughterboards and I'll include a KAHR.US Circuits T-shirt. No special page url or Paypal button; just be on the lookout for a sizing question shortly after you place an order. I presently have M, L, and XL available.

If you were at the York show you saw me adeptly modeling this shirt! Not a great pic, but here's the proof from when I bought the shirts:

Kahr.us T (resized).jpgKahr.us T (resized).jpg

Merry Christmas, Pinsiders!

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 sound solutions

#144 7 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

SWINKS PINBALL
    Cyber Monday Sales
    FREE SHIPPING & 25% discount on all parts - type in "smallbizmonday" in the promo code at checkout
    November 28th
    https://www.shapeways.com/search?q=swinks&sort=newest
    thanks to those that already have supported and sorry Shapeways did not offer free shipping prior to today

Woo hoo! I was on the fence about the tail light mod earlier because I wanted the rhodium finish but with the 25% discount and free shipping this was a no-brainer! Thanks for the sweet deal. Now...where are those instructions....

#145 7 years ago

Many sales ending soon bump!

#146 7 years ago

Drat! Took too long to decide on a set or two or three (or ten) of Flipper Fidelity speakers. Price went up when I was checking shipping in the checkout screen! Oh well, I don't really have the money for it at the moment anyway...

#147 7 years ago
    Quoted from robotron911:

Woo hoo! I was on the fence about the tail light mod earlier because I wanted the rhodium finish but with the 25% discount and free shipping this was a no-brainer! Thanks for the sweet deal. Now...where are those instructions....

thanks fopr the support and if you need the manual just let me know your email via a pm and can send it to you - the rhodium one looks beautiful - I know it isn't the cheapest but it is bling and functional.

#148 7 years ago

Lightened the list, only active sales remain! Everyone else got DAS BOOT!

In a few days we'll be fully converted over to DECEMBER / HOLIDAY SEASON SALES!

Just a reminder to vendors that participated, if you had a good turnout for your sale -- and especially if you sold *A TON* -- please consider donating something to Pinside to give back to the community that's supporting your business! We want to continue seeing this place thrive, with new features added, and those features don't come free I'm sure many of us that participated can spare $50-100 if sales far exceeded that. Plus, if you donate more than $35 and haven't donated that amount before you get all the nifty benefits of Pinside+... and it could help our chances of being able to do something like this again next year!

#149 7 years ago

Many thanks to the OP and the vendors who participated in the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales. I managed to pick up a few items but there were a few I regrettably missed out on due to timing and where I was (mentally) in my restoration project.

Fingers crossed that the playfield protectors are on sale again in December!

#150 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mocean:

Fingers crossed that the playfield protectors are on sale again in December!

I'll add those to the wish-list list again

There are 193 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-holiday-sales-announcements-pinball-related/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.