Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 193 posts
  • 68 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by lllvjr
  • Topic is favorited by 68 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8288 (resized).JPG
    625x465_16969796_9929199_1482008297 (resized).png
    screen-capture-2 (resized).png
    please (resized).jpg
    db_file_img_2128_600x600 (resized).jpg
    PS Logo (resized).jpg
    Kahr.us T (resized).jpg
    screen-capture-1 (resized).png
    screen-capture-1 (resized).png
    giveme (resized).png
    Logo 2 (resized).png
    50951181 (resized).jpg
    LeesParts Ad (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-08-22 at 11.00.56 AM (resized).png
    GIDball (resized).jpg
    tootsie roll (resized).jpg
    There are 193 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 7 years ago

What about Color DMD, Any word??

#52 7 years ago
    Quoted from ddpinball:

Double Danger Pinball
    Starting 11/25 - 12/21
    15% off any order over $50 with promo code: "pinside"
    All domestic orders over $20 will be upgraded to priority mail shipping.
    All orders over $50 will receive 5 free ddpinball shop rags.
    All Spooky pinball work shirts purchased will come with a free Spooky lapel pin.
    Plus we will be releasing a handful of new items this week.
    Ddpinball.com

I wasn't familiar with ddpinball. Just checked out your site. Fantastic stuff! Will definitely be placing an order.

#53 7 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Have not seen or heard either way. Looks like plenty of demand for a sale though!

#54 7 years ago

Looking for complete led kits
    Who have it
    Thanks

#55 7 years ago

Arcade Upkeep's Black Friday Sale Begins Now and runs through Cyber Monday!
    All of our dimming backbox kits are on sale including the full ready-to-go kit that includes everything you need for only $45!
    Our Under Cabinet kits are on sale too, including our new just-posted kits, check out the videos!
    www.arcadeupkeep.com

#56 7 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Maybe instead of a sale they could just sell some limited t-shirts or hats.

#57 7 years ago

Any "general" pinball retailers doing sales? I have mainly EMs and early solid-state games so a lot of these unfortunately don't apply to me. Thanks!

#58 7 years ago

PINITECH Door Buster Sale Announced @ http://www.pinitech.com/blackfriday.php

We're offering NVRAM adapters (Battery Eliminators) as low as $9.95ea in quantities of 10x or more.
    Lower pricing on 1x, 3x, and 5x adapters during the Black Friday Weekend Sale as well. Limited quantities available at this pricing!

Sale starts 11:59pm EST on 11/24 and ends 11:59pm 11/28 (or when we're sold out of inventory).

Thanks for looking!

#59 7 years ago
    Quoted from turbo20lbs:

I love colorDMD but man they don't budge at all on prices or deals.
    Their "show specials" are free shipping lol.

I know I buy three at a time for the free shipping and it's like picking up a pinball $$ wise. They are awesome. I just installed a fishtales and love it. I lost count of how many I bought. A buyback from the bartender every now and then is always appreciated.

#60 7 years ago

Please add Joey at pinballdecals.com to the wish list.

#61 7 years ago

So no one is interested in a Pinball-Mods.com BF sale... I guess I'll go enjoy my holiday then : sniff :

#62 7 years ago

Is there ever a sale on LED OCD?

#63 7 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

So no one is interested in a Pinball-Mods.com BF sale... I guess I'll go enjoy my holiday then : sniff :

Got details on the sale? I can get you added, I saw you had a "Get Out And Vote" sale earlier this month but hadn't seen a BF sale mentioned.

#64 7 years ago
    Quoted from robertg130:

Looking for complete led kits
    Who have it
    Thanks

Also interested in kits. Does cointaker do a sale?

#65 7 years ago
    Quoted from acebathound:

Got details on the sale? I can get you added, I saw you had a "Get Out And Vote" sale earlier this month but hadn't seen a BF sale mentioned.

It's not on anyone's wish list... so I guess there is no interest. :shrug:

#66 7 years ago
    Quoted from paynemic:

Also interested in kits. Does cointaker do a sale?

They (Cointaker) sent an email yesterday:

LED KIT SPECIAL - 15% DISCOUNT
    All led kits are discounted an extra 15%

USE COUPON CODE: black friday

#67 7 years ago
    Quoted from paynemic:

Is there ever a sale on LED OCD?

That is on my wishlist - awesome mod!

#68 7 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

50951181 (resized).jpg50951181 (resized).jpg

PS: Just kidding... ( I wish I had a STtNG!!!)

#69 7 years ago

They're on there already but I'm gonna say Tilt graphics and Titan. Tilt tricked me yesterday with their happy thanksgiving graphic post lol.

#70 7 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

My wishlist has pinball-mods data east ribbon cables. I used one on my Jurassic Park and after six years of intermittent sound it works perfectly now. I plan on replacing the aging cables in all my Data East machines.

Zitt you make a great product! Please post a Black Friday Sale!

#71 7 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

i'd like a sale on star trek mirror universe pins please

#72 7 years ago

Anyone here anything on FAST?

#73 7 years ago

Love the participation this year everyone! At this point it looks like more suppliers/vendors joined in on this year's Black Friday sales and there's a lot more posting of wish-list items. Living up to the "Bigger, Badder, Sales-ier!" slogan!

I just caught Flipper Fidelity's announcement of a Black Friday weekend sale, so got that added to the list!

Keep posting wish-list items, this thread will be roll right into a December Holiday Sales thread after Cyber Monday. Any vendors still offering sales in December will get moved to that list & we'll do some house-cleaning of any expired sales at that time as well.

Thanks again to all! Happy Thanksgiving! Be safe & enjoy the family! And when you need a break from family time, you can always browse the selection of deals from the awesome vendors listed in this thread

#74 7 years ago

We will run a one-day black friday sale. 10% off, free domestic shipping, no minimum. Code: blackfriday.

LERMODS.COM

Have a nice holiday!

#75 7 years ago

Pinball Refinery Black Friday Sale

- One Day Only - PLEASE NOTE: All of the kits are built to order, so there will be some delays on getting your Black Friday orders shipped.

I am running a Black Friday Sale 10% off the "In Stock items only" on the website and excludes "New, Used and Custom Pinball machines" and "the Official Stern Pinball licensed Accessories".

November 25th ONLY *USE COUPON CODE: BF16

http://pinballrefinery.com/store

Steve
    Pinball Refinery

EDIT: SUPER BLACK FRIDAY: KISS Laser Cut Axe Armor for Premium and Pro. Was $595.00, Now $495.00 + 10% off... This is a $150.00 saving.

Logo 2 (resized).pngLogo 2 (resized).png

#76 7 years ago

Just posted the link to this thread over at RGP newsgroup too since I know some of the die-hards there don't make it over here much.

Great to see some more vendors jumping on with last-minute deals. Yeah even if it will take a few extra days to ship things out, I'd imagine a lot of people would be okay with that [if you notify them as such] just to snag a deal on their wishlist items. Or maybe those vendors can offer a sale sometime in December -- definitely looking at you, ColorDMD. Not for me, but the masses are wanting a sale!

How people feel about ColorDMD offering even a 5% off sale:
    giveme (resized).pnggiveme (resized).png

#77 7 years ago

Pinball money is gonna go to the guys with the sales. Just saying

#78 7 years ago
    Quoted from acebathound:

Just posted the link to this thread over at RGP newsgroup too since I know some of the die-hards there don't make it over here much.
    Great to see some more vendors jumping on with last-minute deals. Yeah even if it will take a few extra days to ship things out, I'd imagine a lot of people would be okay with that just to snag a deal on their wishlist items. Or maybe those vendors can offer a sale sometime in December -- definitely looking at you, ColorDMD. Not for me, but the masses are wanting a sale!
    How people feel about ColorDMD offering even a 5% off sale:

So is there a 5% at colordmd or are you asking?

#79 7 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

So is there a 5% at colordmd or are you asking?

No sales announced from ColorDMD at all. Just saying that's how people are feeling right now hehe.

#80 7 years ago

5% only discount won't make me buy a ColorDMD... I want it, but I don't need it... just saying...

#81 7 years ago
    Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I am running a Black Friday Sale 10% off the "In Stock items only" on the website

Thanks Steve I just ordered some scoop flashers for my games that don't already have them. Such a great mod for an unbelievable price. I really like them not only for the looks but they give you a heads up when the ball is about to come out. They are extremely helpful for novice players who wonder what happened to the ball and then are too late to react when the ball is shot out. I always tell people watch for the flashing light. Lots of good stuff on Pinball Refinery's website.

#82 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

Thanks Steve I just ordered some scoop flashers for my games that don't already have them. Such a great mod for an unbelievable price. I really like them not only for the looks but they give you a heads up when the ball is about to come out. They are extremely helpful for novice players who wonder what happened to the ball and then are too late to react when the ball is shot out. I always tell people watch for the flashing light. Lots of good stuff on Pinball Refinery's website.

I seen your order and you are more than welcome. I try to keep my price as best as I can and the Black Friday sale is just a little extra off to say thank you.

My Black Friday 10% code "BF16" is working now for everyone, knowing there are overseas customers.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Steve
    Pinball Refinery

#83 7 years ago

Out of curiosity, were any Stern dealers offering deals last year?

#84 7 years ago

We're in!

20% off all orders over $50 starting NOW through Monday at midnight... coupon code TITAN16BF

The 20% off applies to ALL products on the Titan website EXCEPT the 50 piece Universal ring kits and the 100 piece Competition Bulk Variety Pack

Thanks to everyone!
    Eric & Heather
    https://www.titanpinball.com/

#85 7 years ago

My crystal ball says this thread is gonna become a tradition!

... though I'm a little disappointed with this years offers.... no seller I really want to buy from is offering worthy sales discounts....

#86 7 years ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

Out of curiosity, were any Stern dealers offering deals last year?

On new pinball prices... Not that I know. And now per Stern policy there is a minimum set price on all new Stern machines.

#87 7 years ago
    Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

We're in!
    20% off all orders over $50 starting NOW through Monday at midnight... coupon code TITAN16BF
    The 20% off applies to ALL products on the Titan website EXCEPT the 50 piece Universal ring kits and the 100 piece Competition Bulk Variety Pack
    Thanks to everyone!
    Eric & Heather
    https://www.titanpinball.com/

See Titans gonna get my money now and not pinball life with there rubber rings. I love both companies but Titans having the deal.

#88 7 years ago
    Quoted from HemiOrange09:

On new pinball prices... Not that I know. And now per Stern policy there is a minimum set price on all new Stern machines.

Bummer. I'm in the market and my arm wouldn't resist being turned this week very well.

#89 7 years ago
    Quoted from phillymadison:

See Titans gonna get my money now and not pinball life with there rubber rings. I love both companies but Titans having the deal.

Actually, that US$ 50 minimum value order to get the discount is a bummer.... Don't need that much rubber rings...

#90 7 years ago

Order placed for pinsound! Great deal and so excited!

#91 7 years ago
    Quoted from bigbob:

My wishlist has pinball-mods data east ribbon cables. I used one on my Jurassic Park and after six years of intermittent sound it works perfectly now. I plan on replacing the aging cables in all my Data East machines.
    Zitt you make a great product! Please post a Black Friday Sale!

Oh... alright... ::as he kicks the dirt::
    Pinball-Mods.com will be offering 16% site-wide for all in-stock items using discount code: BF2016. Discount does not apply to shipping.
    Custom built ships are by negotiation - feel free to contact me if you are interested.
    Code WILL NOT go live until It's officially black Friday here in Texas... and will expire shortly after Cyber Monday is complete.

#92 7 years ago

Pinnovators.com
    15% off everything all weekend..

Is now live.. have at it

#93 7 years ago

I like the flipper fidelity deal. I will order tomorrow and they have the spike system speakers to use with speaker lights. Kiss and GOTLE get a Black Friday sound upgrade

#94 7 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Oh... alright... ::as he kicks the dirt::
    Pinball-Mods.com will be offering 16% site-wide for all in-stock items using discount code: BF2016. Discount does not apply to shipping.
    Custom built ships are by negotiation - feel free to contact me if you are interested.
    Code WILL NOT go live until It's officially black Friday here in Texas... and will expire shortly after Cyber Monday is complete.

#96 7 years ago

Swinks Pinball

Mods and repro hard to get parts

25% discount on all parts - type in "smallbiz" in the promo code at checkout
    25th through to the 27th November

https://www.shapeways.com/search?q=swinks&sort=newest

screen-capture-1 (resized).pngscreen-capture-1 (resized).png

#97 7 years ago

Free Shipping Black Friday Sale

We are offering free US shipping on orders placed today Friday 25th. For our overseas customers please e-mail me as I will offer a discounted shipping rate for you.

****Free Shipping(excluding powder coating)****

Thanks again for the continued support.
    Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
    Thanks, Matt Riesterer

www.backalleycreations.com

#98 7 years ago
    Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

Free Shipping Black Friday Sale

Got you added!

Also added Pinball Pro & Buckwerx sale to the list.

#100 7 years ago

List is at 27, that's definitely a record. Great to see a few of the wishlist vendors joining in!

There are 193 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-holiday-sales-announcements-pinball-related/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.