image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_20160525_230422419_(1)_(resized).jpg
IMG_5217_(resized).JPG
IMG_20160711_124052_(resized).jpg
medieval_(resized).jpg
gm_incensed_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jarbyjibbo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1069 8 years ago

If anyone want's to assume my Smaug LE order placed through JJP in October of 2014 ($8K), let me know as I am cancelling it shortly.

#1071 8 years ago

As of right now I have 5 interested parties. I am waiting to hear back from Jen to ensure that this will work on their end and will get back with everyone as soon as I have her response. Assuming that it is agreeable for JJP, I will offer first right of refusal in the order that I was contacted.

Thanks to everyone for the expressed interest.

Jesse

#1076 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Why are you selling...

Unfortunately, it just isn't doing enough to inspire me to carry through with the purchase. Looks like a beautiful pin but it just feels as if I am forcing the purchase because of how much of a Tolkien/LOTR fan I am and not because I truly like the pin.

#1083 8 years ago
Quoted from BoozeMarlin:

Ever get a chance to play one?

Unfortunately no. I almost always have to make a decision based on videos of gameplay and other word of mouth. I think Spiderman was the last pin I was actually able to play before buying the pin and that was 5+ years ago. All other purchases from that point forward have all been based on photos/videos and the strength of the theme itself. Unfortunately for as much as I love the LOTR franchise, TH pin just doesn't really inspire me and nobody is more disappointed in that than me. Looking at what style of play I enjoy, I just don't think this pin and I are compatible no matter what the code turns out to be like. That being said, I am sure it will turn out to be a great pin for all who purchased it. Down the road some time, I may get a chance to play it somewhere and change my mind. Until then I am excited to JJP's next offering as I would really love to have one of their works of art in my house sitting proudly next to my family's first pin (EM Far Out), several B/W, a PPS, a few sterns, and (hopefully) soon to be Heighway. Here's to looking forward to JJP #3 blowing my socks off

1 week later
#1333 8 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

As of right now I have 5 interested parties. I am waiting to hear back from Jen to ensure that this will work on their end and will get back with everyone as soon as I have her response. Assuming that it is agreeable for JJP, I will offer first right of refusal in the order that I was contacted.
Thanks to everyone for the expressed interest.
Jesse

Hey Guys, last chance to assume my order before I cancel on Monday. Details are the following:

Ordered directly through JJP with an estimated shipping time frame of June. Already cleared the swap through Jen, we just need to send her your info after the payment is made. Due now is what I have paid which is $6500. Total price is $8000 plus applicable shipping with the balance due right before it's ready to ship. It's for the Smaug version but I'm sure you could probably change to the LE if you really wanted to.

Let me know if you are interested and ready to move forward via PM and we can work out the details. If nothing gets finalized by Monday then I'm just going to ask Jen to cancel the order and send me over the refund but I thought this might help someone who may be interested in a Hobbit save a few bucks.

Jesse

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.50
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jarbyjibbo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-hobbit-update-thread-1?tu=jarbyjibbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.