Topic Stats

• 1,529 posts
  • 274 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Goronic
  • Topic is favorited by 40 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 209 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image2 (resized).JPG
image1 (resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_20160525_230422419_(1)_(resized).jpg
IMG_5217_(resized).JPG
IMG_20160711_124052_(resized).jpg
medieval_(resized).jpg
gm_incensed_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hillbilly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1218 4 years ago
Quoted from VegasAlleycat:

Well, unfortunately it will have to last a little longer. I finally got it upstairs and reinstalled the playfield but when I powered it up, I have a Coin Door Open message on the screen even though the coin door is closed and I can't start a game. I assume it is something simple and will poke around now, but if anyone has any pointers on a simple fix it would be much appreciated! The
game is absolutely stunning when powered on though!

IMG_1782_(resized).JPG

I had this same problem with my WOZ out of the box. I found a loose connector for the coin door. It was a real easy fix. JJP uses connectors that are easy to replace parts.

1 month later
#1423 4 years ago
Quoted from DerekParsons:

I've seen the Smaug cabinet with the high gloss decals and it looked amazing. For the price, it would be great if JJP just let people select their art, armor, dragon head. None of these limited editions are truly limited and it's a shame people have to compromise on anything, at all.

I know I went through a distributor and was asked what options I wanted. I got the SE but could have changed LE if I wanted. Additionally, I could have changed cabinet arwork, trim color, smaug playfield head color and I was also offered the option of RAD decals. Forgot, I could have bought an additional smaug head for $200 and the playfield protector for $150. Maybe going through a distributor like mine is the best way to get it customized as you want.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Ocala, FL
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 27.50
$ 22.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hillbilly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside