Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:
As of right now I have 5 interested parties. I am waiting to hear back from Jen to ensure that this will work on their end and will get back with everyone as soon as I have her response. Assuming that it is agreeable for JJP, I will offer first right of refusal in the order that I was contacted.
Thanks to everyone for the expressed interest.
Hey Guys, last chance to assume my order before I cancel on Monday. Details are the following:
Ordered directly through JJP with an estimated shipping time frame of June. Already cleared the swap through Jen, we just need to send her your info after the payment is made. Due now is what I have paid which is $6500. Total price is $8000 plus applicable shipping with the balance due right before it's ready to ship. It's for the Smaug version but I'm sure you could probably change to the LE if you really wanted to.
Let me know if you are interested and ready to move forward via PM and we can work out the details. If nothing gets finalized by Monday then I'm just going to ask Jen to cancel the order and send me over the refund but I thought this might help someone who may be interested in a Hobbit save a few bucks.