Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 397 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by freezie
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AB_Provincial_Rankings_(resized).png
    VanFlipOut-pinball-expo--2016-logo_(resized).png
    DSC_0073_(resized).jpg
    DSC_0067_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0033_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0050_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    DSC_0022_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0020_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0021_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0018_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchamp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#81 8 years ago

Bringing the family up for this event. Just ordered my VIP pass. Great job organizing so far guys. Few more games and your gamesroom is going to have more games then he show in Chicago. Nice to see you get to 75...

I guess you just hold the passes under my PayPal name? It did not ask me my name anywhere. Looking forward to it.

Is the event licensed or is it just bring your own discreet contigo cup like Chicago?

2 weeks later
    #98 8 years ago

how bad is the hotel? Not recommended for families? More of a "party zone"?

1 week later
    #127 8 years ago
    Quoted from yegpin:

While we hope to see the Hobbit at expo it depends on shipping times from JJP. There are good points both +/- for this being a tournament machine. At this time it is not on the list, but as it says on our site. Everything is subject to change!

Hobbit as a tournament machine? The tournament would have to run for a week... And that would just be ball 1. Lol. Sorry not a fan of the gameplay at all. Long long ball times and moves so slowly. Nice LCD screen though.

#129 8 years ago
    Quoted from pins4life33:

Ha if can make LOTR a drain monster I can make any machine that way Good discussion!!!!

Maybe glue something in the middle of the playfield for the ball to hit... Haha.

2 weeks later
    #161 8 years ago

Haha... No comment but the prelims better be starting today if everyone is planning to play it at least once.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinchamp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-edmonton-pinball-and-arcade-expo-yegpin-official-thread?tu=pinchamp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.