Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 397 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by freezie
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AB_Provincial_Rankings_(resized).png
    VanFlipOut-pinball-expo--2016-logo_(resized).png
    DSC_0073_(resized).jpg
    DSC_0067_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0033_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0050_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    DSC_0022_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0020_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0021_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0018_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LongJohns.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#374 7 years ago

I like to thank the YEGPIN excutive for making this happen. I have organized events in the past and know how much work it is and you guys nailed it with everything you done. I am sure it was long days for you all before and during the event. Also all the volunteers need a pat on the back for keeping things rolling as they also did a wonderful job and I will be there for the next.

Also like to thank all those that came out to the event. You have to give yourselves credit as well - there would be no event without people to come out and play the games.

Quoted from paul_8788:

Was there for Friday night and Saturday morning, had a blast. Thanks to everyone who brought machines up, there were a lot of games I had never been able to play before. Spent hours just walking around, playing games on anything that was open. My favorite of the main room games was the super nice Getaway that someone brought, next to a super nice F-14. Looked and played great, made me want to get one some day. Whosever that was, let me know if you want to sell it.

Thank you for the kind comments on my machines. I am willing to part with the F14 though, message me if interested (I am considering throwing it up an ad on Kijij in the next few days/weeks). Did have an offer on the Getaway Sunday afternoon for $4k, but can't sell that one or the wife will string me up. Too bad my Hollywood broke late Saturday.

So I am looking for a Chicago Coin bonus unit if anyone has a spare they are willing to part with (or parts there of - the metal arm that advances the stepper broke on it). Also apparently, I am also in need of system 1 display as well (can't rejuvenate it anymore).

Looking forward to the 2017 event.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider LongJohns.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-edmonton-pinball-and-arcade-expo-yegpin-official-thread?tu=LongJohns and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.