Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 397 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by freezie
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AB_Provincial_Rankings_(resized).png
    VanFlipOut-pinball-expo--2016-logo_(resized).png
    DSC_0073_(resized).jpg
    DSC_0067_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0033_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0050_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    DSC_0022_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0020_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0021_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0018_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FlipperFreak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#147 8 years ago
    Quoted from str8cash:

Does anyone know delivery time on Ghostbusters? If I ordered from nitro next week think it will be delivered in time for yegpin?

GB Pro = Yes!

#149 8 years ago
    Quoted from pins4life33:

I am pretty sure there will be a few surprises!!!

TBL will be in the house!

#177 8 years ago
    Quoted from yegpin:

Rest assured that we will test the machine in full and work with the amazing people at JJP in advance to get any details on known issues. This plus setting it up for more difficult settings will make it a very attractive machine to have in the tournament and should provide some hype on the twitch stream.
    We will have keys for all tournament machines. Keep in mind that even the newest Sterns have things happen. Thankfully we have Derek as the tournament director to keep things running smoothly and some amazing techs as volunteers for the show. Last week at League, both the WWE and Kiss went down due to Major Malfunctions and had to be switched out. Anything can happen and that's part of the fun of Pinball.

We'll also have our technical director (Doctor Don) at the show. He's one of the best in the business and will jump in wherever required to resolve any game issues the Die Hard crew may need.

3 weeks later
    #241 7 years ago

In addition to The Big Lebowski & Full Throttle, at our booth...we'll have Xpin Displays, Alltek Boards, Invisaglass & Pinball Bulbs Light Kits for sale.

#249 7 years ago
    Quoted from aeonblack:

Nitro, will you have any widebody invisiglass for sale? My Judge Dredd desperately needs one. I'll probably pick up a few other sheets of regular size as well.

Yes, wide body & regular.

#250 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gorno:

I was hoping for some Color DMDs, but it isn't looking promising.

If our order is in by Yegpin, we'll have them as well.

#271 7 years ago

The Dude is coming to YegPin! Don't fuck with the Jesus!

TBLShowroom_(resized).JPGTBLShowroom_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FlipperFreak.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-edmonton-pinball-and-arcade-expo-yegpin-official-thread?tu=FlipperFreak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.