3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 397 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by freezie
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 85 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

AB_Provincial_Rankings_(resized).png
    VanFlipOut-pinball-expo--2016-logo_(resized).png
    DSC_0073_(resized).jpg
    DSC_0067_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0033_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0050_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    DSC_0022_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0020_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0021_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0018_(resized).JPG

There are 397 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.
    #251 3 years ago

How much for the colour dmd?

#252 3 years ago

Getting close. Win a free pinball? That comet looks great and is up for grabs!

Excellent powder coat Job!!

#254 3 years ago

i know its still a week or so away but I'm getting anxious....had to get some packed and ready to go
    #isitmay6yet

20160426_223433000_iOS_(resized).jpg

20160427_143941898_iOS_(resized).jpg

20160427_144338896_iOS_(resized).jpg

#255 3 years ago

What are you going to play for a week.

#256 3 years ago
    Quoted from Stretch7:

i know its still a week or so away but I'm getting anxious....had to get some packed and ready to go
    #isitmay6yet

Have you guys reached a cap for machines on display for play?

#257 3 years ago

I ask because I think Funhouse should be there

#258 3 years ago
    Quoted from FlipperFreak:

In addition to The Big Lebowski & Full Throttle, at our booth...we'll have Xpin Displays, Alltek Boards, Invisaglass & Pinball Bulbs Light Kits for sale.

How much for Stern sized invisaglass?

#259 3 years ago

No, the space we have could technically hold 150 machines if we wanted... Bring on the machines the more we have the better the event will be for all.

Quoted from Nighthawk128:

Have you guys reached a cap for machines on display for play?

#260 3 years ago

Now that's a deal. Last month I was quoted $650 plus shipping which would have pushed it to $700cdn. Tommy, you guys rock!

#261 3 years ago

Ohhh $500 doesn't hurt as much at the 650+ I remember .

#262 3 years ago

Our dollar is stronger guys. Used to 400 times 1.45 plus shipping and duty.

As much as I like the idea of my existing pins being worth more it would be cool if we got close to par so buying them would be a lot cheaper

#263 3 years ago
    Quoted from bcrage88:

150 machines if we wanted...

Wow.. I have to finish getting funhouses' cliffy protectors installed, Centaur is solid ready for pick up.

#264 3 years ago

That is awesome both machines are excellent additions!!!! Can you fill out the 'bring a game' form, we have to pick up machines all around Edmonton next week and helps our schedulers determine where they have to be on a certain day.

http://www.yegpin.com/bring-a-game/

Quoted from Nighthawk128:

Wow.. I have to finish getting funhouses' cliffy protectors installed, Centaur is solid ready for pick up.

#265 3 years ago

A schedule of events is now posted on the site, there is a lot going on so I thought it would be helpful to have one. Feel free to take a look!!!!

http://www.yegpin.com/schedule-of-events/

#266 3 years ago

I was hoping to shoot a little footage of the games on the floor at YEGPIN for my YouTube channel, The Canadian Arcade. Do I need to apply for a media pass or anything to do this? I'll be pretty discrete and transparent. I'm already in the door with my VIP pass that weekend, but wanted to check so i don't upset anybody or get in the way of anything.

#267 3 years ago

No issue, you already have a pass. I would just suggest that you inform people you are filming and they should have the option to not be in your footage if they so choose. Any exposure to show off this awesome hobby is welcome!!!!

Quoted from JoshODBrown:

I was hoping to shoot a little footage of the games on the floor at YEGPIN for my YouTube channel, The Canadian Arcade. Do I need to apply for a media pass or anything to do this? I'll be pretty discrete and transparent. I'm already in the door with my VIP pass that weekend, but wanted to check so i don't upset anybody or get in the way of anything.

#268 3 years ago

Sounds good! yes, i definitely check with folks to make sure they're cool being on camera. Some people are camera shy, or want a different angle or something. haha! We're excited to show off whats at the show. When we publish the video we'll tweet with Edmonton #YEG hashtag or something to get some general exposure out there to people who might not be following closely. We published a couple short informal pinball videos from our league nights here in Calgary, and i was surprised by how many people responded to the video saying they had no idea there was a place to play pinball in Calgary! When i first started playing pinball with these guys, we barely filled 16 spots in the little tournaments we had. Then in the fall, the Facebook group appeared and suddenly we had over 34 people in on the league, and I believe there's a waiting list of people joining us for next season! Its growing!

#269 3 years ago

Anyone out there purchase a VIP ticket for the 2016 Edmonton Pinball and Arcade Expo? If so you are in for some sweet swag!!!!

IMG_0331_(resized).JPG

#270 3 years ago

Nice! Unfortunately I wasn't sure I was going to make it so didn't get the VIP package. Should be there Friday and Saturday though, buying tickets at the door like a peon.

#271 3 years ago

The Dude is coming to YegPin! Don't fuck with the Jesus!

TBLShowroom_(resized).JPG

#272 3 years ago

Ohhhh my sweet Jesus!!!!!! I can't wait!!!

#273 3 years ago

6 more sleeps

#274 3 years ago

Ok, now I'm pissed! I just got back from weeks in the DR and tried to book my room at the last minute and they dont have any of those crazy colored 2 stories suites with spiral staircases available!!! Im not coming anymore.

I was going to bring my TZ set it up in the room and have an AFTER/after party!

#275 3 years ago

For all of those that missed out on the VIP pre-sale thanks to the organizers printing a few extra passes there will be 25 VIP weekend passes available at the door. These will be $45 and include access to the special VIP party on Saturday. This is your last, last chance to get in on the party on Saturday night a nice opportunity for those who missed out, get their early on Friday to get your hands on these they MUST be purchased at the door no presales on these. As well we still have donor weekend passes available bring a machine get in for free and enjoy all the benefits of VIPs.

#276 3 years ago

This is going to be great! Stretch7 has been frantically working on and fixing pinsiders pins to bring to YEGPIN .
    BCrage88 and Puck have done of ton of work.
    Come out and support pinball in AB.

#277 3 years ago

Looking forward to seeing the Big Lebowski and Ghostbusters from Nitro. Bring some cash as Tommy from Nitro has been great!!
    Support Nitro!! they have been donated their time and some items to YEGPIN

#278 3 years ago

Nitro is really helping us all out. I didn't think I would ever get a chance to the TBL. I am excited to meet Tommy in person, so that I can stop bugging him about their Color DMD stock.

#279 3 years ago

YEGPIN has now gone over their goal of over a 100 total pinball and arcade machines at the event. Keep the donations coming, if you are having a hard time trying to sell your machine bring it to YEGPIN. If you have a prized possession that you want to show off bring your game there is still time!!!! We want to thank the huge support from collectors in BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan who have graciously donated their machines for the weekend to make this event the biggest Alberta has ever seen!!!!!

#280 3 years ago

Flights are over $1000... I'm out

#281 3 years ago

I can bring my restored Addams Family up there if it is pre sold,I don't want to move it otherwise.
    PM for details on the game.I might move another one out of the collection as well.

#282 3 years ago

In addition to my players ToM, STTNG and Baby Pac-Man... my Batman Forever will also be in attendance (and it's for sale along with the Baby Pac-Man!)

#283 3 years ago

The first machines are rolling in? Who coming!!!!!

image_(resized).jpeg

#284 3 years ago

Nice! i've never been to this venue for anything before. Hope they've got lots of juice to power all the games!

#285 3 years ago
    Quoted from JoshODBrown:

Hope they've got lots of juice to power all the games!

That was my thought too recently... I assume they have it sorted out!

#286 3 years ago
    Quoted from robbiedoo:

That was my thought too recently... I assume they have it sorted out!

It was actually our biggest concern going in. We can't thank Tommy from Nitro enough. He set us on the right path to ensure power was not an issue. NinjaBoot was a big help in making it happen.

#287 3 years ago
    Quoted from pingod:

I can bring my restored Addams Family up there if it is pre sold,I don't want to move it otherwise.
    PM for details on the game.I might move another one out of the collection as well.

Someone buy this machine! Whats this price on this rare rebuilt item.

#288 3 years ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

Ok, now I'm pissed! I just got back from weeks in the DR and tried to book my room at the last minute and they dont have any of those crazy colored 2 stories suites with spiral staircases available!!! Im not coming anymore.
    I was going to bring my TZ set it up in the room and have an AFTER/after party!

we need a TZ.... bring it

#289 3 years ago
    Quoted from yegpin:

Lots! Pm him for details. Don't feel it's my place to talk about someone else's price without him posting first.

#290 3 years ago
    Quoted from str8cash:

Lots! Pm him for details. Don't feel it's my place to talk about someone else's price without him posting first.

It's a rebuilt PinGod machine. He does great work I am sure it looks amazing! Take the risk, bring it up!

#291 3 years ago

Well, happy to say that the volunteers from YegPin came and picked up my 'attendees'... a HUGE shoutout to the people volunteering their time to move these things around for the show - if you see a volunteer at the expo: thank them!

Keep an eye out for my pins at the show:

IMG_20140702_225541_(resized).jpg

IMG_20150211_200517_(resized).jpg

20160502_205858_(resized).jpg

20160502_205211_(resized).jpg

#292 3 years ago
    Quoted from yegpin:

we need a TZ.... bring it

I cant make it for Friday night unfortunately.

#293 3 years ago
    Quoted from yegpin:

Price is 10,500.00 It has a NOS populated play field,clear coated as well.
    NOS topper,NOS translight,NOS cabinet and head decals.
    New Maple cabinet and Head,thanks to Gilles
    Full LED's,Pinblades,Powder coated trim and coin door.
    Flipper Fidelity speakers,all metal parts zinc coated.
    Fester in the chair mod,TV mod not installed.
    Looks and plays like new,or better.
    Lots more stuff not mentioned.

IMG_1597_(resized).JPG

IMG_1593_(resized).JPG

TAF_restore_051_(resized).jpg

#294 3 years ago
    Quoted from Spencer:

I cant make it for Friday night unfortunately.

I can,load it in my truck

#295 3 years ago

That thing is better than new !

#296 3 years ago

Very reasonable price on amazing AF. Thanks for the pics! I hope someone gets it just so I can see this beauty in real life.

#297 3 years ago

Got my pins ready for pickup today!

Just curious if we have a pin for sale is it cool if I print a sheet and tape it to the backglass with info? Ill have my Xmen for sale and maybe my Addams Family

DSC_0521_(resized).JPG
    DSC_0520_(resized).JPG

#298 3 years ago
    Quoted from libtech:

Got my pins ready for pickup today!
    Just curious if we have a pin for sale is it cool if I print a sheet and tape it to the backglass with info? Ill have my Xmen for sale and maybe my Addams Family

Hey Libtech,

You 100% can. That said, you don't have to. We have special for sale signs just for you (ok, to be honest anyone selling a machine) already made.

-Yegpin

#299 3 years ago

Addams Family is sold.

I can bring a STLE #24 up there if sold first,I don't think the new buyer would want about 300 more plays on it,but it's there choice if they want to put it in the show.

Tons of mods,looks and plays like new.
    STLE is sold now.

IMG_1320_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1319_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1323_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1648_(resized).JPG

#300 3 years ago

These owners don't seem to mind IMO it isnt the amount of plays that determines value of the machine it is the condition of the machine as a whole and how you have taken care of it that keeps it value. Pinballs are meant to be played and built to withstand 10's of thousands of plays. You just need to know how to take care of them. Look there is a space right there on our showcase row right there for it, lol...

Quoted from pingod:

Addams Family is sold.
    I can bring a STLE #24 up there if sold first,I don't think the new buyer would want about 300 more plays on it,but it's there choice if they want to put it in the show.
    Tons of mods,looks and plays like new.

image_(resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 150.00
    Various Other Swag
    Test item Out of stock
    Pinside Shop
    $ 219.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 49.00
    $ 11.95
    $ 40.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    Rock Custom Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Meph's Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 10.95
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 24.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    $ 45.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 69.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Sales
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 248.85
    $ 14.50
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 159.99
    There are 397 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside