(Topic ID: 174291)

2016 Arcade Upkeep Black Friday Sales!

By ArcadeUpkeep

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcadeupkeep.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Arcade Upkeep's Black Friday Sale Begins Now and runs through Cyber Monday!
    All of our dimming backbox kits are on sale including the full ready-to-go kit that includes everything you need for only $45!
    Our Under Cabinet kits are on sale too, including our new just-posted kits, check out the videos!
    www.arcadeupkeep.com

Please Note our under cabinet kits are in very limited supply!

#3 7 years ago

Sorry to hear that, shipping on that kit from PA to NJ should only be $6 or so. Could you let me know what it was charging or try it again, sometimes Paypal gets messed up.

Thanks,
    Brandon

#9 7 years ago

Sorry about the shipping charges but the full backbox boards are big and expensive to ship. The box they go in is about 26X20, it's a big box to fit the full panel in, that's just what shipping winds up being on them. The under cabinet kits and the dimming modules can ship for cheap in a small box but the full panel is big and expensive. If it does over-charge for shipping I will definitely refund the difference to you though.

Thanks,
    Brandon

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from msj2222:

what temp/color leds does the kit use. Are they interactive with gameplay?

I'm not sure which kit you're talking about but the under cabinet kit uses RGB LEDs which are controlled by a microprocessor to create the colors used and it's very interactive with the game! The backbox panel uses "pure white" LEDs and fades down at game start and back up when the game is over.

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from thewool:

Nice deal! Do you ship these to the UK? If so do you have an approximate price for a panel kit?

We do ship internationally, I'm not sure on the price for shipping. Paypal will calculate a price for it and if it's too much I can refund you the difference.

#17 7 years ago

Finally a Tron kit with the right Yellows and Oranges!

Note: there are only a few left, restock will take about 3 weeks!

#18 7 years ago

I've had a few questions about the backbox kit. Yes it comes with everything, including the dimming module, already installed for only $45. Here's a video of it in action!

Thanks!

#19 7 years ago

Sale continues through cyber Monday!

#20 7 years ago

Last day for sales! www.arcadeupkeep.com

Only 1 Stern Smart Color Under Cabinet kit left!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcadeupkeep.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2016-arcade-upkeep-black-friday-sales?tu=arcadeupkeep and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.