(Topic ID: 136902)

2015 York show - trade interests (speadsheet link?)

By pinnaf

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 352 posts
  • 113 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by LBJ
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 116 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

BOP1.jpg
IMG_20151010_120002.jpg
7.jpg
12096438_10153629727688529_8411704664082078289_n.jpg
20151009_201413.jpg
PA040313.jpg
PA080321.jpg
PA080320.jpg
PA080319.jpg
PA080318.jpg
20151003_120221.jpg
20150926_202808.jpg
20151008_144631.jpg
20151008_144618.jpg
IMG_5301.jpg
IMG_5278.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 4 years ago

I may bring wh20 and jm but I believe they are sold already when I decide to let them go but if not I willl bring them. Its also Possible I may want to sell bsd by then also but depends on what I pick up between now and then. Also looking for mm, cv, tom, scared stiff and most other w/b pins I haven't owned already which u can see on my pinside collection.

1 week later
#39 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Maverick 1500 - just shopped.
iM - LEDs, powder coat. 5200
Lotr possibly- undoc huo - 4900

Let me know if u possibly let lotr go

3 weeks later
#103 4 years ago
Quoted from tp:

No need to look I'm right here.

U gonna b there both days bud?

#107 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Hoping to go on Saturday. I'm looking for a nice FG or CFTBL. I have a pretty nice JP that I could apply as a partial trade. Please let me know if anyone is bringing either of these machines and if the JP is of interest. Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-creature-possible-delivery-to-york-show

#111 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Man that's a nice machine but for 5K it should have a colordmd, the speaker panel mod and a bunch of leds. Too steep for me.

Yea most cftbl are low 4s high 3s without color dmd and lcd mod . I saw your ad and saw that so figured id post it just in case.

#116 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

And I appreciate that you posted it. Thanks bigd

It is a really good looking one tho especially with the chrome

#180 4 years ago

Looking for a tom or lotr

#189 4 years ago
Quoted from tp:

I can bring this if anyone is interested. Nice shape error free.20150924_115416.jpg 20150820_185700.jpg 20150820_185637.jpg

What the heck dude?

#208 4 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Anybody mind helping me possibly lift a pin to the free play area early Friday morning? Before the show starts officially. Going alone and I've never done it alone if it's even possible, always have had two people or more. Light game. Will carry one end of the game, no worries. Only one person needed I'd say.
Should have somebody to help me load it back up when it's all said and done so no worries about that.

Me and the lady will be there fri probably hr before the show . We b glad to help if it isnt done already l

#240 4 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Stern NBA - $3950 Can bring to York if sold. Sorry for those who asked, but I'm not gonna be around the show long enough to leave it out on Free Play.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-nba-stern-2009-2010

7.jpg

U dont see these much

#264 4 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Thanks man. Unfortunately not even close to enough money for that. I'm 17 and all of my money goes towards buying, preserving, and maintaining these things so for me it's either repair it yourself with your hands and a solder gun or it's not going to work. When my funds hit 0 they hit 0, I have no "hobby limit" or "just a little more", it's literally all there is. My entire income is my "hobby fund", haha. No credit cards or anything, just good old cash in a drawer. I was hoping to get the board repaired for the show but the shipping from the parts suppliers aren't going to make it in time for when I'd like to have it set up.
I really really appreciate the kind words and advice though. Means a lot.
A big part of it all to me is letting other people enjoy my games and it's special to me hence why I'm set on trying so desperately to make this work, haha.

Mayfair always has a guy named chance who does board repair and always has a ton of boards for sale there and probably has what you need. Depending on cost im sure I can help out on that or get a donation going with friends at the show to help out .

#269 4 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Cleaned and waxed the machine today. Thank you for all of the support.
Well, the contacts of the ROM sockets crumbled to pieces due to the acid damage. Managed to save the EPROMs in case I can pick up a second hand board.
Driver board looks good, needs a 40-pin connector desperately and I think that's another part of the problem. Other than that it looks normal.
So I'm gonna need to borrow a board still, or magically have somebody bring me a 40-pin connector, a soldering iron, and a lot of time in addition to buying a board, all Thursday night. Blah! Borrowing still sounds much much easier.
Too bad the Rottendog guys didn't go anymore. Would happily install a "ROTTENDOG MADE THIS POSSIBLE" banner, lol. Best promotion.
On a serious note again if anybody has a System 3-7 Reproduction board to let me borrow for York Friday-Saturday let me know! Maybe that Chance guy has a working original boardset I could use?

Did us see my message to u above?

#278 4 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Any interest in a sst ?

..? U just got it

#280 4 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

INDEED just putting out there not really selling unless its a not a say no deal lol Its fun game very pretty with led and very fast game. Plus i'm drunk lol

Lol

#281 4 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

INDEED just putting out there not really selling unless its a not a say no deal lol Its fun game very pretty with led and very fast game. Plus i'm drunk lol

U still want that dmd we talked about?

#287 4 years ago

Pm sent on i500 and just realized your close so I cld just come get it instead u lugging it to york?

#298 4 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

All unloaded.
We have
Bttf
Diner x2
junkyard x2
Congo
Bop
Bsd
Hook
Lw3
Whitewater
Kiss le
Acdc ltbr
Lots of other stuff too.

Looking to possibly buy one of the jy also

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside