(Topic ID: 136902)

2015 York show - trade interests (speadsheet link?)

By pinnaf

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 352 posts
  • 113 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by LBJ
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BOP1.jpg
IMG_20151010_120002.jpg
7.jpg
12096438_10153629727688529_8411704664082078289_n.jpg
20151009_201413.jpg
PA040313.jpg
PA080321.jpg
PA080320.jpg
PA080319.jpg
PA080318.jpg
20151003_120221.jpg
20150926_202808.jpg
20151008_144631.jpg
20151008_144618.jpg
IMG_5301.jpg
IMG_5278.jpg

There are 352 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.
#251 8 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Rottendog has typically been there as a vendor you may want to contact them and see if they will have a board you can buy for your game before the show. Sorry I have sold all my old Sys 3-7 parts and boards as I primarily deal with System 11 and above these days or I would be happy loan you one.

Thanks man. Unfortunately not even close to enough money for that. I'm 17 and all of my money goes towards buying, preserving, and maintaining these things so for me it's either repair it yourself with your hands and a solder gun or it's not going to work. When my funds hit 0 they hit 0, I have no "hobby limit" or "just a little more", it's literally all there is. My entire income is my "hobby fund", haha. No credit cards or anything, just good old cash in a drawer. I was hoping to get the board repaired for the show but the shipping from the parts suppliers aren't going to make it in time for when I'd like to have it set up.

I really really appreciate the kind words and advice though. Means a lot.

A big part of it all to me is letting other people enjoy my games and it's special to me hence why I'm set on trying so desperately to make this work, haha.

#252 8 years ago

I have two games to set up and it does not look like I will have anyone going with me. Do you think you could give me a hand Friday morning? What time are you arriving? Maybe I should go up Thurday evening I can help you set up and you help me watcha think? Anyone else there thursday evening or friday morning that can give me a hand?

I can absolutely help you out and would appreciate a hand as well. Let me know if you come up Thursday and I'll give you a heads up once I know our ETA. Do you need a hand loading up your vehicle too? I'm working from home on Thursday so I can get prepared and could stop over.

If you get there on Friday morning, I will def be there when the doors open. Chance to get some games in with no lines.

#253 8 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Stern NBA - $3950 Can bring to York if sold. Sorry for those who asked, but I'm not gonna be around the show long enough to leave it out on Free Play.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-nba-stern-2009-2010

7.jpg

NBA looks really similar to Space Jam. Looks to be the same backboard too and pretty much the same layout. Is there a jump shot VUK that launches the ball up a magnet under the plastic basketball too? Space Jam is a very fun game and I'm bringing it to the free play area.

#254 8 years ago

Rottendog has typically been there as a vendor you may want to contact them and see if they will have a board you can buy for your game before the show. Sorry I have sold all my old Sys 3-7 parts and boards as I primarily deal with System 11 and above these days or I would be happy loan you one.

Jim isn't doing shows any longer.

#255 8 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Thanks man. Unfortunately not even close to enough money for that. I'm 17 and all of my money goes towards buying, preserving, and maintaining these things so for me it's either repair it yourself with your hands and a solder gun or it's not going to work. When my funds hit 0 they hit 0, I have no "hobby limit" or "just a little more", it's literally all there is. My entire income is my "hobby fund", haha. No credit cards or anything, just good old cash in a drawer. I was hoping to get the board repaired for the show but the shipping from the parts suppliers aren't going to make it in time for when I'd like to have it set up.
A big part of it all to me is letting other people enjoy my games and it's special to me hence why I'm set on trying so desperately to make this work, haha.

I met Otaku yesterday, Nice guy with a passion for the hobby. It's good to see the younger generation have some interest for Pinball like he does. I would help him out if I could, but I don't have a working board for him.

#256 8 years ago

Otaku - is that for the World Cup 78 you were posting about recently? I just picked up a project one myself last weekend, I might need to hit you up for a few pointers once you get that thing running...this one's got me scratching my head.

#257 8 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

that's a glass I saw a few times about 10 years ago, and since, not once.

Yeah, I'm kicking myself for not jumping on buying one of the (8) NOS backglasses Todd at TNT had. Right as I was getting into the hobby and reacquainted with my childhood memories of the HH game, I seen the youtube videos of him restoring Haunted Houses and mentioning he had these glasses. When I finally committed to the search of getting myself an HH, and realizing the rarity of the old glasses in that good of condition, I called him to see if he had any available and he said "the last one was shipped out yesterday". This was before I even owned the game, but I knew I wanted a pristine condition glass. I was a few days too late. Bummer. And what sucks is he was probably sitting on these glasses for years.

Fingers crossed for finding one soon. The one I have is a 7-8 out of 10. Overall nice, but has some flaking cracks. No paint is missing, you can just see a crack line or two when it's lighted up. But nothing noticeable from standing afar. If I would seal mine, the cracks would go flat again and you wouldn't even be able to spot them up close. But i'm not sold on sealing it yet since that will eventually break down and ruin my glass.

#258 8 years ago

Anyone know if there will be XPin LEDs or Pinscore or anything of that type at the show? I'm considering getting a blue LED score display set for my Flash.

#259 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

U dont see these much

I hope one is there to play. I've always wanted to try it. The head 2 head option between two machines is awesome

#260 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

It's good to see the younger generation have some interest for Pinball like he does.

Indeed!!!! Someone has to be left to carry the torch. I try to expose pinball to youth's anytime that I can. I have all four of my kids into it and almost every kid in the neighborhood. They ask our kids all the time "when can we come over to play again" lol.

#261 8 years ago
Quoted from alejandroid:

Anyone know if there will be XPin LEDs or Pinscore or anything of that type at the show? I'm considering getting a blue LED score display set for my Flash.

No they won't unfortunately. The list of attending vendors is on the White Rose site.

#262 8 years ago

looking for one of the following on friday only:

congo
tron legacy pro
tom
lotr
woz
IM
cv
ss
cftbl
potc
eatpm
xmen pro
dr who
dm
wms IJ
t2

#263 8 years ago

Have a friend with a vintage 1960 Williams SERENADE 2-player woodrail to sell.
Located 70 miles SW of York, just off I-81.
Garage location, ground-level out overhead door.

Seller interested in working with the buyer, asking $450.
(Believe this is a Molletin/Morrison title - great vintage art!).

Some pics included in York PA Craigs' List posting, link below:
york.craigslist.org link

Any interest please contact me here.
Thanks!

#264 8 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Mayfair always has a guy named chance who does board repair and always has a ton of boards for sale there and probably has what you need. Depending on cost im sure I can help out on that or get a donation going with friends at the show to help out .

#265 8 years ago
Quoted from rkahr:

Don't know why I'm not listed, but KAHR.US circuits will be there.

All better now - I've been added to the vendor page. See you all Friday morning!

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner

#266 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I can absolutely help you out and would appreciate a hand as well. Let me know if you come up Thursday and I'll give you a heads up once I know our ETA. Do you need a hand loading up your vehicle too? I'm working from home on Thursday so I can get prepared and could stop over.
If you get there on Friday morning, I will def be there when the doors open. Chance to get some games in with no lines.

I will shoot you a text as I think I have some good help loading up but we should definitely help each other set up...I am working from home Thursday also so feel free to contact me tomorrow anytime.

#267 8 years ago

Will not be able to attend York. Ray from pinballs on the move will be visiting my location soon after York and could transport this for someone. His e-mail is [email protected]
Selling a Stern Grand Prix. It is in the Pinside Market place. I am in Jessup Maryland 20794 near I-95 and Historic Savage Mill.
Thank You
Andy

#268 8 years ago

Cleaned and waxed the machine today. Thank you for all of the support.

Well, the contacts of the ROM sockets crumbled to pieces due to the acid damage. Managed to save the EPROMs in case I can pick up a second hand board.

Driver board looks good, needs a 40-pin connector desperately and I think that's another part of the problem. Other than that it looks normal.

So I'm gonna need to borrow a board still, or magically have somebody bring me a 40-pin connector, a soldering iron, and a lot of time in addition to buying a board, all Thursday night. Blah! Borrowing still sounds much much easier.

Too bad the Rottendog guys didn't go anymore. Would happily install a "ROTTENDOG MADE THIS POSSIBLE" banner, lol. Best promotion.

On a serious note again if anybody has a System 3-7 Reproduction board to let me borrow for York Friday-Saturday let me know! Maybe that Chance guy has a working original boardset I could use?

#269 8 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Cleaned and waxed the machine today. Thank you for all of the support.
Well, the contacts of the ROM sockets crumbled to pieces due to the acid damage. Managed to save the EPROMs in case I can pick up a second hand board.
Driver board looks good, needs a 40-pin connector desperately and I think that's another part of the problem. Other than that it looks normal.
So I'm gonna need to borrow a board still, or magically have somebody bring me a 40-pin connector, a soldering iron, and a lot of time in addition to buying a board, all Thursday night. Blah! Borrowing still sounds much much easier.
Too bad the Rottendog guys didn't go anymore. Would happily install a "ROTTENDOG MADE THIS POSSIBLE" banner, lol. Best promotion.
On a serious note again if anybody has a System 3-7 Reproduction board to let me borrow for York Friday-Saturday let me know! Maybe that Chance guy has a working original boardset I could use?

Did us see my message to u above?

#270 8 years ago

bigd1979: Yeah I did. Which is why I had so many thanks and mentioned that Chance guy.

I feel like the boards needed though would be a bit high in dollars which is why I'm still searching for a loaner board just incase. Thanks again so much!

#271 8 years ago

Otaku: I'm fairly local to you as I'm in Reading. I don't have any of that generation board or machine, but great to see some younger interest and would love to help how I can. I won't be able to make York but send me a PM. Will be hosting a small local pinball party soon and would be great for you to meet a few of the great local guys that maybe can help.

#272 8 years ago

Looking for a Cue Ball Wizard. PM me for arrangements.

#273 8 years ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

Looking for a Cue Ball Wizard. PM me for arrangements.

pretty sure there is on back a bit in this thread if you wanna be proactive

#274 8 years ago

Thanks rcbrown for the heads up, but I PM'd him about CBW ~ & he already pulled it off the forum.

#275 8 years ago

In addition to NBA I also have these for sale that I can bring if sold:

CSI - $3900 - Decent shape, a little planking (raised wood grain) on the cabinet but looks good and the playfield doesn't have much wear at the usual spots. Clean and has LEDs.

Judge Dredd - $2800 - I started to mod the crap out of this thing including replacing a lot of the music/sounds via PinSound board, but I am scrapping this endeavor and moving the PinSound board to a MM project instead. Honestly I just don't like the Deadworld, with mod or without, even though the shots and artwork are great. But goodies left on this game at this price are the Deadworld mod (have a few rings), chromed flipper bats, crane mod, and a bunch of spotlights and extra LED strips. It was recently shopped and has LEDs everywhere, new translucent rubbers, mostly new posts, rebuilt flippers, some other little things. Has topper. Playfield is nice (like most of em). Cabinet is pretty good, just some red fade on the front which I colored over.

#276 8 years ago

May have a buyer for Harley so I'm going to bring NBA Fastbreak instead on Friday. If Harley falls through & NBA sells Friday, I'll bring it Saturday.
NBAFB typical routed machine, plays fast, no errors, lightly shopped, titan orange rubbers & superbands. Playfield is pretty nice, not perfect, cabinet has it's bumps & scrapes. Defender plastic is not installed but I have it & will include in the sale. DMD has slight shading in the lower right corner. I took a few quick pictures but come see it in person!

Pretty firm at $2150, open to trades for other DMD machines + cash where needed..

#277 8 years ago

Any interest in a sst ?

#278 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Any interest in a sst ?

..? U just got it

#279 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

..? U just got it

INDEED just putting out there not really selling unless its a not a say no deal lol Its fun game very pretty with led and very fast game. Plus i'm drunk lol

#280 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

INDEED just putting out there not really selling unless its a not a say no deal lol Its fun game very pretty with led and very fast game. Plus i'm drunk lol

Lol

#281 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

U still want that dmd we talked about?

#282 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

U still want that dmd we talked about?

Yup

#283 8 years ago

WTB @York : Evel Kneivel, SS or EM.

#284 8 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Wanted: Williams System 3-7 Reproduction Board to *BORROW* for the show weekend for free play area
Can anybody bring a reproduction Williams System 3-7 MPU-driver board combo for me to borrow for the free play area until Saturday night, pleaaaaaase? Checked on the state of my pins and my small range of Williams boards/pins that I'm able to bring and nothing is working (as I was aware) like it's supposed to whether it be acid damage or interconnect issues, one of the boards has been pesky forever and I underestimated the time I had to repair it and while I'm getting the rest of the pin ready and in tip top shape for the show, I don't think I'm going to be able to realistically get any of my boards working in time for Friday morning and I don't want all of the rest of the work to be just a waste of time. In a tough spot. I can't really afford to go both days but I'd really like to (of course, spent my last dollars on pinball stuff and gas! No regrets, but still), as silly as that sounds, and of course free admission with a game there but more importantly I really wanted to share a game with others for the first time after going to quite a few of these things now. The board issues were deeper than I thought and have been working on different boards for quite a while and it's one of those ones that is just plain uncooperative and annoying even after trying many different things over a few months, and my new spares can't help it either. Put a lot of effort into getting it cleaned up and working but it boiled down to needing to order & waiting on board parts that I don't have time to wait for shipping on as the show is only days away and the stuff still hasn't come yet.
It's probably asking a lot but I know there's a lot of these out there so if you could do this for me it would mean so much. My power supply and the rest of the cabinet is running all of the correct fuses and board safety measures that come with it, and is putting out the correct voltages. Just need something to plug and play and I'm good to go, and all of the ROMs are dipswitch selectable on those boards IIRC so no annoying swapping and putting it in/taking it out will take less than a minute or two without any issues.
You can feel free to pick up the board at the end of Saturday (6 PM or before is even fine) if that works for you. I live local and have no problem giving my information out if there's some sort of trust issue. I have completed many sales at expos in the past and also go by OtakusArcade (7 arcade machines, 4 pins) on "other sites" where my buying history is much more filled out and known.
I would really really appreciate it, to an extreme amount. Shoot me a PM if you can. If you're worried about me stealing your board, I'm a filthy purist. I love all of my boards to be non-repro and working but don't mind using one as a substitute for the show if need be. I'll have all of the boards repaired soon, I just know most parts distributors ship slooooow. No funny business here. I'll bet my entire reputation everywhere on it, and I head to Allentown and York every year as well as visit Pinside daily looking relatively the same! You're also welcome to "emergency" access to the backbox and can even take a picture of my license plate if it's that much of a deal. Haha.
A working old-fashioned MPU board (no-3-EPROM-mod) might work if the connector is good. That's the only worry I have with not using the new all in one solutions. Definitely not preferred just for the sake of being sure that our combo won't flake out but if nobody else offers one up and you feel generous I would certainly consider it.
This would really mean a lot to me. Hoping to bring at least one of the my pins this year and worked out everything for in including storage for the game(s), travel stuff, and I'm sleeping closer to the show so I can get there nice and early each day and my game is along for the trip with me at that location.
Shoot me a PM if you can help out. I'm 17, dedicated to this hobby alone, and obviously don't own a very big wallet but I'd be very happy to pass on your good deed to others and give you a good review around here if that's anything. I might be able to throw a couple bucks your way if you insist. I just would just really love to add another game to the York lineup and allow people it play it, I was very excited about that but as time progresses it seems to be almost unrealistic and this is my last little piece of hope that it might work out I guess. Sorry if this seems silly to anybody, my bad for being so disorganized and I try to not get my hopes up on much anymore but I guess I failed on that, haha. Shoot me a PM if you can help out.
Thanks,
Steven.

Bumping this one more time. I have cleaned the game, waxed the game, Windex'd the game, replaced bulbs (all yesterday), and tested my power supply and it is great. Please help me out if any of you can for the weekend and the weekend only is fine. I put a lot of effort getting this where it is.

Need combo reproduction System 3-7 MPU/driver board or full original System 3-7 MPU & Driver board that accepts the original EPROMs without the 3 ROM mod done specificially *to only borrow*. Game is safe, fully fused properly, and the power supply puts out good clean voltages. Please let me know.

Otherwise I might be looking to buy a set of confirmed working-together MPU & Driver board. Maybe there will be one at the show, I hope.

#285 8 years ago

Selling my Indianapolis 500 - will bring to York on Friday-only $2500

Really nice game - but not flawless
Playfield and inserts look great - just some gnawing at the right inlane switch hole from the ramp drops
Cabinet has some fade and some scratches, but overall still pretty nice
Has Turbo hole cliffy installed for protection - but hole is cherry underneth
One standup broke it's opto interupter since the last shop-out, but I have the part to include.
Includes repro Manual
Game is clean and ready to play!

I don't have a photoset handy, just some previous shots. I will try to get some more tonight. If you've played at Fairfax Pinball Open, this is the Indy500 that was in the tournament in previous years.

IMG_5278.jpgIMG_5278.jpgIMG_5282.jpgIMG_5282.jpgIMG_5280.jpgIMG_5280.jpgIMG_5290.jpgIMG_5290.jpg

IMG_5301.jpgIMG_5301.jpg

#286 8 years ago

Still looking for an early to mid 90s DMD <$2000. Sega/Data East, Bally, Williams. If you are looking to seal up a deal before the show, give me a shout! I would love to go to the show knowing I've already got something lined up. Cash in hand!

#287 8 years ago

Pm sent on i500 and just realized your close so I cld just come get it instead u lugging it to york?

#288 8 years ago

Not for sale, but I will have my Defender pinball at the Pinball Gallery booth setup on free play for everyone to enjoy.

#289 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Keep it in Bmore! This is the place for SEGA pinball love

#290 8 years ago

Van is loaded and will be hitting the road soon. Bringing Breakshot, Space Jam and an IGT Triple Diamonds slot machine that has already been sold.

20151008_144618.jpg20151008_144618.jpg

20151008_144631.jpg20151008_144631.jpg

#291 8 years ago
#292 8 years ago

ISO lockdown bar for early 70's Gottlieb EM, the kind with the posts/pegs. Will be at show tomorrow, let me know if you have one for sale, thanks!

#293 8 years ago

Anyone want a Tron Arcade manual ? $15 can bring to york

#294 8 years ago

Batman Dark Knight Sold today so I am just bringing my STTNG to York early tomorrow. 4500/OBO/ Trades are welcome...
20150926_202808.jpg20150926_202808.jpg20151003_120221.jpg20151003_120221.jpg

#295 8 years ago

Final(?) little long update post: Machine's at the show now, pulled the 4 burnt coils and am replacing them early tomorrow morning and buying a replacement original MPU and possibly a driver board (sucks, mine is really great just needs a 40-pin connector) and I'm going to get that installed early too. All is well. I appreciate the support but looks like no loaner board for me. Going to try and not break the old EPROMs but they're very grimey so if anybody can burn me the two flippers ROMs and the game ROM for 1978 World Cup (all here, other dumps are incorrect: http://pinball.flippers.info/roms/wldcp_l1.zip I don't need the sound ROM burned anywhere, mine works) on 1 2716 chip each and can bring it that'd be amazing, otherwise I think I can make mine work. I can pay for that.

After this work, a lot of money, and many hours of driving, I should have a fully working machine and actually get to play it for the first time ever... shortly before everybody else gets a turn (how lame)! Kidding. So if you see it and it's working, give it a whirl. There's two there.

The bingo guys ("bingo" row is there, behind my game, wish there were more pins in the back for cool pictures but oh well, haha!) were messing with their transformers and kept tripping/shorting the power strip breaker machines of that general area shared in rapid succession and I had that little freak out moment where I ran to shut my machine off which was being powered on and off. Probably harmless, but it doesn't take long for me to get nice and attached to my games I guess. I could go into detail but basically mine's the one with the double instruction cards and the other one is not like that. (I got it like that and it didn't come with the pricing card.) Easy feature to point out and don't wanna make this too long.

Had that funny "leaving your kids at camp for the first time" worry anxiety feeling about an inanimate object on the way home on a small scale. No regrets. Just going to pin (no pun intended) that on this being my first show bringing something with me. Weird leaving it there but certainly fun and worth it.

Didn't want to be too specific but I decided on bringing my World Cup (one of two at the show, got coil identification from that machine lol), which I bought on Tuesday night non-working. It was totally naive of me to think I'd get the boards to fire up that quickly with a few little methods I'd read about (things in this hobby never go as planned but I was willing to take that dive) but in that little gap of time I've cleaned it, waxed it, cleaned the glass, replaced some bulbs, cleaned the side rails, put it on brand new casters at the show, installed a brand new lock at the show, and a bunch of other little things. Lots of getting up early and heading to bed late kind of days for this. Doing a lot of this just for the show but at the end of the weekend I'm going to walk out with an even nicer machine and that's pretty cool to think about too, I love putting as much effort into the hobby as I can. Anyways, thanks again everybody for the kind words, encouragement, and offers. Feel free to say hi at the show (Skinny tall kid with poofy afro-like dark brown hair.) and also as I said feel free to try out my machine, this work is so everybody can enjoy it for a while and not just me. If anybody wants to help me solder some coils on early tomorrow morning feel free.

#296 8 years ago

All unloaded.
We have
Bttf
Diner x2
Junkyard x2
Congo
Bop
Bsd
Hook
Lw3
Whitewater
Kiss le
Acdc ltbr

Lots of other stuff too.

#297 8 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

so if anybody can burn me the two flippers ROMs and the game ROM for 1978 World Cup (all here, other dumps are incorrect: http://pinball.flippers.info/roms/wldcp_l1.zip I don't need the sound ROM burned anywhere, mine works) on 1 2716 chip each and can bring it that'd be amazing

I can pay for that.

Just going to quote that as my rambling kind of made it lost at sea and it's more relevant. Sorry for filling up the thread!

#298 8 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

All unloaded.
We have
Bttf
Diner x2
junkyard x2
Congo
Bop
Bsd
Hook
Lw3
Whitewater
Kiss le
Acdc ltbr
Lots of other stuff too.

Looking to possibly buy one of the jy also

#299 8 years ago

You know where to find us big d

#300 8 years ago

PinballSTAR Amusements's booth will have the following :

From our collection :
Earthshaker prototype with sinking building - Rare - shopped by Ray Brackins of Wide Area Repair $ 5,000 or best offer
Gottlieb Grand Slam woodrail - full restoration - $ 5,000 or best offer
1935 Rockola World Series prewar pinball - full restoration by Bill Heatherly - $ 4,500 or best offer

We will also have the following NEW games we sell in our booth :
Wizard of Oz standard and 75th Anniversary - show model 75th for sale / Both Standards and 75th's NIB as well - Email us for show discounted pricing !!!
Medieval Madness Remake - taking orders for standards $ 8,000
America's Most Haunted - We will be raffling off another AMH - $ 100 per entry - don't need to be present to win. Paypal to [email protected] - see our other thread dedicated to the raffle for more details.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballstars-amh-charity-raffle-now-open

Not in our booth but taking orders :
The Hobbit - taking orders for standards, LE, and Smaug Golds - Email us for show discounted pricing !!!

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]
570-357-0042

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 218.00
$ 45.95
There are 352 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2015-york-show-trade-interests-speadsheet-link/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.