(Topic ID: 136902)

2015 York show - trade interests (speadsheet link?)

By pinnaf

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 352 posts
  • 113 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by LBJ
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BOP1.jpg
IMG_20151010_120002.jpg
7.jpg
12096438_10153629727688529_8411704664082078289_n.jpg
20151009_201413.jpg
PA040313.jpg
PA080321.jpg
PA080320.jpg
PA080319.jpg
PA080318.jpg
20151003_120221.jpg
20150926_202808.jpg
20151008_144631.jpg
20151008_144618.jpg
IMG_5301.jpg
IMG_5278.jpg
There are 352 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.
#201 8 years ago

Dr. Who buyer needed it delivered to Expo and I am not going there so York price drop now $1750!

#202 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

My wife and I had fun playing one at Allentown. Not sure how long it would last in my small lineup, but I like the theme.

I'm not sure why but everytime I play TPA I love playing HRC on there....it's addicting for some reason. Simple fun maybe?! I've never played the real machine but I could see enjoying it......funny as I'm not much of a gambling man but this pins theme brings me back.

#203 8 years ago

I've got a few that I am considering setting up for free play along with some parts.

Games
--------
HUO Monopoly $3300
I'm the original owner. Game is perfect. I've replaced 1 light bulb and I think flipper rubbers since I bought it in 2002.
http://s950.photobucket.com/user/worktheweb/library/Monopoly

AfM $6000/obo
Player's game is in decent shape and plays well except for a few sticky switches. The saucer has some busted LEDs so they don't strobe (needs the Bill Ung kit for sure) but works. Strobe light under saucer works. Playfield has a few chipped inserts, has Cliffy protector at SOL hole. Pops could use rebuilding. Decals have the post-alien invasion fade. Backbox has a bunch of broken sockets but I have a pile of replacements ready to go in.
http://s950.photobucket.com/user/worktheweb/library/Attack%20from%20Mars

Aztec $600
Was HUO from 1979 until now. http://s950.photobucket.com/user/worktheweb/library/Aztec

Recel Lady Luck $1500
Nearly impossible to find in the US. The only other one I've seen is at PAPA HQ in Carnegie. I had this one shipped from Canada, eh.

Parts
------
Brand new Addams Family main ramp $100 (paid $130 or something?)/obo Don't have an Addams so don't need it. I need to verify the ramp stickers are still in the bag.

Cool-ass Medieval Madness topper $235
Bought this when I was in on MMr. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medieval-madness-topper-fs-only-a-few-7-remain

#204 8 years ago

I am looking for any EM arcade games, including gun games, helicopter games, diggers, dozers, etc. Ill buy almost any Sega RM games. If you have anything for sale that you can deliver to York, PM me. I'm Also looking for a 16ft big ball bowler.

#205 8 years ago
#206 8 years ago

Anybody mind helping me possibly lift a pin to the free play area early Friday morning? Before the show starts officially. Going alone and I've never done it alone if it's even possible, always have had two people or more. Light game. Will carry one end of the game, no worries. Only one person needed I'd say.

Should have somebody to help me load it back up when it's all said and done so no worries about that.

#207 8 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Anybody mind helping me possibly lift a pin to the free play area early Friday morning? Before the show starts officially. Going alone and I've never done it alone if it's even possible, always have had two people or more. Light game. Will carry one end of the game, no worries. Only one person needed I'd say.
Should have somebody to help me load it back up when it's all said and done so no worries about that.

Usually people help each other out. You should have no problem finding someone..

#208 8 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Me and the lady will be there fri probably hr before the show . We b glad to help if it isnt done already l

#209 8 years ago
#210 8 years ago

I have a 37 backglass I can bring if anyone is interested. Has typical flaking in the reds but still better than nothing if you are missing a glass. $7520151005_213716.jpg20151005_213716.jpg

#212 8 years ago

I have a fully assembled run dmd clock with the latest 3.22 FW and animations installed that I can bring. Latest firmware allows custom text to displayed along with the animations. Heres a link to the marketplace ad.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25823

20151005_084451.jpg20151005_084451.jpg

#213 8 years ago

Have a working 1969 bally op pop pop zipper flipper game. Selling for $350 or trade for another working EM of similar value.

20151005_213936.jpg20151005_213936.jpg

#214 8 years ago

A couple more things I can bring if pre-sold. Bally Bow and Arrow NOS playfield, it is still in the Bally cardboard. $225.
And a 4 Million BC back glass in very nice condition.

PM if interested.

#215 8 years ago

Wow, that's a beautiful decades-HUO Aztec for a GREAT price. If only I had the extra money!

#216 8 years ago

I would consider parting with or trading a 1989 Gottlieb Hot Shots HUO (only 2342 made) or maybe a 1984 Gottlieb Alien Star (only 1065 made) but I'd have to have the deal done by 3pm Friday and I don't really want to get rid of either of them.

#217 8 years ago

Only 3 days left!

#218 8 years ago

Any helpful tips for a first time show goer (with family)?

#219 8 years ago
Quoted from TGIPinside:

Any helpful tips for a first time show goer (with family)?

The kids tournament is always fun and my son won one year and then two sons took 2nd and 4th another year. Its on a saturday. Are you looking to buy machines or just enjoy playing them? I love going also because all of the vendors are there and you can gets parts and LEDS without shipping costs.

Also to everyone looking to buy I am still selling my Players STTNG $4500 and BDK $4000 so I can buy another machine. I am planning on bringing both to York and would love a presell!

#220 8 years ago

Is presell a word or presale? Hmmm

#221 8 years ago

Has anyone put up a list of vendors attending?? I need to prepare my wallet

#222 8 years ago

Just listed a Night Rider EM for sale in Marketplace that I can bring to the show.

#223 8 years ago

Fenders?? There should be many out in the parking lots.

There is a list of 2015 vendors on the show website.

#224 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Has anyone put up a list of vendors attending?? I need to prepare my wallet

http://www.theyorkshow.com/indoor2015.html

(Quick edit: Hey, I even found last year's page/file by editing the year in the URL. )

#225 8 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Both: "presell" is a verb and "presale" is a noun or adjective.

#226 8 years ago

The kids tournament is always fun and my son won one year and then two sons took 2nd and 4th another year. Its on a saturday. Are you looking to buy machines or just enjoy playing them?

Thanks for the advice on the kids tourney.

I have only recently gotten back into pinning, so I probably won't be buying anything large. Mainly there for the game play and to see what it is all about. If I see something specific to my game I'll probably pick it up.

#227 8 years ago

pre-sell or presale right?

#228 8 years ago

The kids tournament is always fun and my son won one year and then two sons took 2nd and 4th another year. Its on a saturday. Are you looking to buy machines or just enjoy playing them? I love going also because all of the vendors are there and you can gets parts and LEDS without shipping costs.
Also to everyone looking to buy I am still selling my Players STTNG $4500 and BDK $4000 so I can buy another machine. I am planning on bringing both to York and would love a presell!

Bringing for free play? I'd like to get some games on a STTNG, only played it a few times.

#229 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Bringing for free play? I'd like to get some games on a STTNG, only played it a few times.

YEP they will be in the freeplay section Rickster will you be there friday and sat?

#230 8 years ago

I'm in the market for a Haunted House back glass and a printed manual

#231 8 years ago

My Dirty Harry will be in the freeplay area for sale Friday and Saturday.

#232 8 years ago

I have a Gottlieb El Dorado backglass I can bring if anyone is interested (Saturday afternoon only). Has typical flaking in the reds but still better than nothing if you are missing a glass. $75.

1.jpg1.jpg
2.jpg2.jpg
3.jpg3.jpg
4.jpg4.jpg

#233 8 years ago

YEP they will be in the freeplay section Rickster will you be there friday and sat?

Wife and I getting there Thursday evening to get our games setup by 8PM and then all day Friday leaving after the show.

#234 8 years ago
#235 8 years ago

WTB: Mrs Pacman Cabaret. If you have one in nice condition PM me.

#236 8 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Have for trade or for sale Waterworld.
Also looking for joker poker & supersonic

Waterworld has been sold.

#237 8 years ago

World cup has been sold. Just listed the Harley I'm bringing to the freeplay area ($1900). https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25865

Still have Flintstones ($2500 firm) & Pirates ($4500 firm) available.

Pictures for Pirates: http://s788.photobucket.com/user/Butch2099/library/Pirates%20of%20the%20Caribbean

Flintstones pictures: http://s788.photobucket.com/user/Butch2099/library/Flintstones

#238 8 years ago

I sold the Top Card Playfield. I am parting out the rest of the game. PM me for any parts that you need.

I am also parting out a Gottlieb Cleopatra EM. I have a really nice Backglass for it, and most other parts .

I am also selling a Gottlieb Hot Shots EM.

#239 8 years ago

Stern NBA - $3950 Can bring to York if sold. Sorry for those who asked, but I'm not gonna be around the show long enough to leave it out on Free Play.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-nba-stern-2009-2010

7.jpg7.jpg

#240 8 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Stern NBA - $3950 Can bring to York if sold. Sorry for those who asked, but I'm not gonna be around the show long enough to leave it out on Free Play.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-nba-stern-2009-2010

7.jpg

U dont see these much

#241 8 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Has anyone put up a list of vendors attending??

Don't know why I'm not listed, but KAHR.US circuits will be there.

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner

#242 8 years ago

Also, I think I'm going to bring a Kicker EM for sale. It's not a museum piece but it works...

-Rob
-visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for my Pinball 2000 H+V video sync combiner

#243 8 years ago

Bump for my search of a Haunted House backglass. Would love to find a nice one.

This should be a great show!

#244 8 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

Bump for my search of a Haunted House backglass. Would love to find a nice one.
This should be a great show!

that's a glass I saw a few times about 10 years ago, and since, not once.

#245 8 years ago

Wanted: Williams System 3-7 Reproduction Board to *BORROW* for the show weekend for free play area

Can anybody bring a reproduction Williams System 3-7 MPU-driver board combo for me to borrow for the free play area until Saturday night, pleaaaaaase? Checked on the state of my pins and my small range of Williams boards/pins that I'm able to bring and nothing is working (as I was aware) like it's supposed to whether it be acid damage or interconnect issues, one of the boards has been pesky forever and I underestimated the time I had to repair it and while I'm getting the rest of the pin ready and in tip top shape for the show, I don't think I'm going to be able to realistically get any of my boards working in time for Friday morning and I don't want all of the rest of the work to be just a waste of time. In a tough spot. I can't really afford to go both days but I'd really like to (of course, spent my last dollars on pinball stuff and gas! No regrets, but still), as silly as that sounds, and of course free admission with a game there but more importantly I really wanted to share a game with others for the first time after going to quite a few of these things now. The board issues were deeper than I thought and have been working on different boards for quite a while and it's one of those ones that is just plain uncooperative and annoying even after trying many different things over a few months, and my new spares can't help it either. Put a lot of effort into getting it cleaned up and working but it boiled down to needing to order & waiting on board parts that I don't have time to wait for shipping on as the show is only days away and the stuff still hasn't come yet.

It's probably asking a lot but I know there's a lot of these out there so if you could do this for me it would mean so much. My power supply and the rest of the cabinet is running all of the correct fuses and board safety measures that come with it, and is putting out the correct voltages. Just need something to plug and play and I'm good to go, and all of the ROMs are dipswitch selectable on those boards IIRC so no annoying swapping and putting it in/taking it out will take less than a minute or two without any issues.

You can feel free to pick up the board at the end of Saturday (6 PM or before is even fine) if that works for you. I live local and have no problem giving my information out if there's some sort of trust issue. I have completed many sales at expos in the past and also go by OtakusArcade (7 arcade machines, 4 pins) on "other sites" where my buying history is much more filled out and known.

I would really really appreciate it, to an extreme amount. Shoot me a PM if you can. If you're worried about me stealing your board, I'm a filthy purist. I love all of my boards to be non-repro and working but don't mind using one as a substitute for the show if need be. I'll have all of the boards repaired soon, I just know most parts distributors ship slooooow. No funny business here. I'll bet my entire reputation everywhere on it, and I head to Allentown and York every year as well as visit Pinside daily looking relatively the same! You're also welcome to "emergency" access to the backbox and can even take a picture of my license plate if it's that much of a deal. Haha.

A working old-fashioned MPU board (no-3-EPROM-mod) might work if the connector is good. That's the only worry I have with not using the new all in one solutions. Definitely not preferred just for the sake of being sure that our combo won't flake out but if nobody else offers one up and you feel generous I would certainly consider it.

This would really mean a lot to me. Hoping to bring at least one of the my pins this year and worked out everything for in including storage for the game(s), travel stuff, and I'm sleeping closer to the show so I can get there nice and early each day and my game is along for the trip with me at that location.

Shoot me a PM if you can help out. I'm 17, dedicated to this hobby alone, and obviously don't own a very big wallet but I'd be very happy to pass on your good deed to others and give you a good review around here if that's anything. I might be able to throw a couple bucks your way if you insist. I just would just really love to add another game to the York lineup and allow people it play it, I was very excited about that but as time progresses it seems to be almost unrealistic and this is my last little piece of hope that it might work out I guess. Sorry if this seems silly to anybody, my bad for being so disorganized and I try to not get my hopes up on much anymore but I guess I failed on that, haha. Shoot me a PM if you can help out.

Thanks,
Steven.

#246 8 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Wife and I getting there Thursday evening to get our games setup by 8PM and then all day Friday leaving after the show.

I have two games to set up and it does not look like I will have anyone going with me. Do you think you could give me a hand Friday morning? What time are you arriving? Maybe I should go up Thurday evening I can help you set up and you help me watcha think? Anyone else there thursday evening or friday morning that can give me a hand?

#247 8 years ago

I have two games to set up and it does not look like I will have anyone going with me. Do you think you could give me a hand Friday morning? What time are you arriving? Maybe I should go up Thurday evening I can help you set up and you help me watcha think? Anyone else there thursday evening or friday morning that can give me a hand?

If my game (above) makes it's way there I'll be there Thursday evening too and will gladly give you a hand! Love to help out. Hope I can get this board working or borrow a replacement. Otherwise I think I'll be there Friday morning nonetheless and could give you a hand then too.

#248 8 years ago

Bringing two Gottlieb wedgeheads for free play and for sale

Flip-a-Card - $950 - leveled inserts but otherwise very nice original shape, fully shopped and plays awesome
https://picasaweb.google.com/110995889040452380530/FlipaCardIIFS?authkey=Gv1sRgCITB29GdrfKnFw

Bank-a-Ball - $900 - Original condition, fully shopped and plays awesome(pics of pre-shopped - forgot to upload glamour shots last night)
https://picasaweb.google.com/110995889040452380530/BankaBall?authkey=Gv1sRgCO2PmdWkwv6aRg

Take home both for 1600!! See ya'll there...

Sean

#249 8 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

If my game (above) makes it's way there I'll be there Thursday evening too and will gladly give you a hand! Love to help out. Hope I can get this board working or borrow a replacement. Otherwise I think I'll be there Friday morning nonetheless and could give you a hand then too.

Thanks!

#250 8 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Rottendog has typically been there as a vendor you may want to contact them and see if they will have a board you can buy for your game before the show. Sorry I have sold all my old Sys 3-7 parts and boards as I primarily deal with System 11 and above these days or I would be happy loan you one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Canton, OH
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Orlando, FL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 218.00
$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,419.00
$ 12.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucaipa, CA
$ 85.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 352 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2015-york-show-trade-interests-speadsheet-link/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.