(Topic ID: 136902)

2015 York show - trade interests (speadsheet link?)

By pinnaf

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 352 posts
  • 113 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by LBJ
  • Topic is favorited by 18 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 116 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

BOP1.jpg
IMG_20151010_120002.jpg
7.jpg
12096438_10153629727688529_8411704664082078289_n.jpg
20151009_201413.jpg
PA040313.jpg
PA080321.jpg
PA080320.jpg
PA080319.jpg
PA080318.jpg
20151003_120221.jpg
20150926_202808.jpg
20151008_144631.jpg
20151008_144618.jpg
IMG_5301.jpg
IMG_5278.jpg

There are 352 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.
#101 4 years ago

STTNG.jpg
20150926_202808.jpg

#102 4 years ago

PM ME IF AVAILABLE:

Looking to buy a NOS Haunted House back glass or at least in great condition. No plexi translite.

Also, interested in buying an Elvira and the party monsters or BS Dracula machines in good condition ready to play.

If you are local to PA I can arrange to grab the games another date, but unfortunately will have a smaller car coming to the show.

#103 4 years ago
Quoted from tp:

No need to look I'm right here.

U gonna b there both days bud?

#104 4 years ago

If anyone was planning on bringing a Jurassic or might now, PM me as I might go then.

#105 4 years ago

Hoping to go on Saturday. I'm looking for a nice FG or CFTBL. I have a pretty nice JP that I could apply as a partial trade. Please let me know if anyone is bringing either of these machines and if the JP is of interest. Thanks

#106 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

If anyone was planning on bringing a Jurassic or might now, PM me as I might go then.

Hey delt31 - Do you have anything to trade? Thanks

#107 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Hoping to go on Saturday. I'm looking for a nice FG or CFTBL. I have a pretty nice JP that I could apply as a partial trade. Please let me know if anyone is bringing either of these machines and if the JP is of interest. Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-creature-possible-delivery-to-york-show

#108 4 years ago

Still considering bringing my STTNG but only if I have some interest in it before the show.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fsft-star-trek-the-next-generation-1

#109 4 years ago

I have a WPT I'd like to trade. PM me if interested!

#110 4 years ago

Man that's a nice machine but for 5K it should have a colordmd, the speaker panel mod and a bunch of leds. Too steep for me.

#111 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Man that's a nice machine but for 5K it should have a colordmd, the speaker panel mod and a bunch of leds. Too steep for me.

Yea most cftbl are low 4s high 3s without color dmd and lcd mod . I saw your ad and saw that so figured id post it just in case.

#113 4 years ago

Nice maverick at York. Display looks good. Pf looks great! Just cleaned it up. Shines and plays fast.
Pm if interested.

#114 4 years ago

EDIT: all games have been sold, thank you!

I want to go but probably only would if I could set up a trade or sale there. I have a Gottlieb Monte Carlo with topper in good cosmetic shape I took in on a trade ($900obo), and a couple vids, Tetris cocktail working($250obo), and a nonworking Tempest in decent cosmetic shape($500obo). Tempest needs the HV board repaired for the monitor. If you're interested let me know what you have! Looking for pins Street Fighter 2, Barb Wire, X-Files, Checkpoint and an EM Night Rider.

#115 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yea most cftbl are low 4s high 3s without color dmd and lcd mod . I saw your ad and saw that so figured id post it just in case.

And I appreciate that you posted it. Thanks bigd

#116 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

And I appreciate that you posted it. Thanks bigd

It is a really good looking one tho especially with the chrome

#117 4 years ago

Anybody bringing CHEAP EMs, pins, or arcade machines? Talking like <$400 OBO. Pinball preferred for this trip. Working, non-working, projects, etc. are definitely being considered.

#118 4 years ago

Anyone want to bring their Minty WCS? I'd be more than happy to bring it home with me

#119 4 years ago

Diner, Nba fast break, Totan, and Pinbot are sold. Added is a Project Williams Laser Ball. Nice cosmetics but not booting.

#120 4 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Anybody bringing CHEAP EMs, pins, or arcade machines? Talking like <$400 OBO. Pinball preferred for this trip. Working, non-working, projects, etc. are definitely being considered.

I have a Doozie, Magic City, and a Disco. I have someone asking me about the Doozie right now, but the Magic City and Disco are still open. I should be able to get some pics on Sat. I just pulled them out of storage last weekend. Physically in pretty good shape. Working conditions are unknown right now but I should have some time this weekend to give them a once over.

#121 4 years ago

First world problems/..hate it when a pin pops up right before a show that I want. Trying to hold on to my money to see what york show has to offer, but this other one right now is so tempting...aarrrggh....if I hang onto my money chances are nothing at show, spend it now guarantees something at the show I want real bad.....to Dr who now or wait? Help.

#122 4 years ago

WCS is also high on my "possible purchase" list. Does not need to be perfect, but solid, very good playfield, and CLEAN.
Harry Irvin

#123 4 years ago

I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to make it but I'm kinda looking for a ST:TNG or Jack*Bot.

#124 4 years ago

all these games work. can only transport one to the show

road kings-cheap
elektra- pretty cheap
BK- Restored not cheap but reasonable
TZ- Beautiful & expensive (and I'm on the fence) Have only had it for a few months and barely scratched the surface of the rule set but if right deal is made I would sell it. trade would be way cool too. if interested lets discuss

#125 4 years ago
Quoted from MWink:

I'm not sure yet if I'll be able to make it but I'm kinda looking for a ST:TNG or Jack*Bot.

I am looking to sell my STTNG let me know if your interested...PM sent

#126 4 years ago

Looking for a Joker Poker.

#127 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Hey delt31 - Do you have anything to trade? Thanks

PM sent...

#128 4 years ago

Williams World Cup project $300. I can deliver to the York show. Details in marketplace: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25643

#129 4 years ago

I have a few items I can bring for sale:
T2 for 2200 obo https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25563.

I have a populated mata playfield for 90 *UPDATE SOLD

I would consider trading my t2 and SoF + cash for a metallica, walking dead or sttng if anyone wants to trade?

I am also bringing a Supersonic for freeplay and sale. *UPDATE game is working great now, found and fixed bad relay and diode.

Wick

#130 4 years ago

Finally finished up shopping my Bally Hocus Pocus. Didn't think I would finish before the show, but long, late nights got it done. Just one more unit to disassemble and clean, the bonus unit, then it's done.

image.jpeg

#131 4 years ago
Quoted from Scotty78:

I want to go but probably only would if I could set up a trade or sale there. I have a Gottlieb Monte Carlo with topper in good cosmetic shape I took in on a trade ($900obo), and a couple vids, Tetris cocktail working($250obo), and a nonworking Tempest in decent cosmetic shape($500obo). Tempest needs the HV board repaired for the monitor. If you're interested let me know what you have! Looking for pins street fighter 2, Barb Wire, X-files, Checkpoint and an EM Night Rider.

What kind of shape is is the tetris in?

#132 4 years ago

Pretty good shape. It's in a Midway PacMan cabinet. Monitor is nice, game works perfect.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#133 4 years ago

I am looking for most Gottlieb EM machines in excellent condition. They do not need to be shopped, but must have nice original Playfields and cabinets. I will pay up for really nice examples. I am also interested in EM arcade and gun games by SEga, midway, americoin, kasco, williams, Southland, etc.
PM me if you have anything that you can bring to York.

#134 4 years ago

Looks like my Haunted House may get sold before the show so I'll be coming with cash in hand. Still looking for an early to mid 90s DMD. Bally, Williams, Data East/Sega. Let me know if you have something you're interested in selling for <$2000. Would love to lock up a deal before the show!

#136 4 years ago

Cant get pics of JP to load.

#137 4 years ago

this is pissing me off

#138 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

this is pissing me off

me too. i'm pissed too lol...

check the file format and size. mostly file format. make sure they are jpegs and it should work

#139 4 years ago

Just got in a Dr. Who that I could bring as-is for $1950. It is a players game or perfect base to go a full restore. PM me for details and pictures.

#140 4 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Road Kings-cheap
elektra- pretty cheap
TZ- Beautiful & expensive (and I'm on the fence) Have only had it for a few months and barely scratched the surface of the rule set but if right deal is made I would sell it. trade would be way cool too. if interested lets discuss

TZ Pics: http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/rcbrown316rcbrown316/library/Twilight%20Zone

#141 4 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Road Kings-cheap
elektra- pretty cheap

elektra pics: http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/rcbrown316rcbrown316/library/elektra

#142 4 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Road Kings-cheap
elektra- pretty cheap

Road Kings Pics: http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/rcbrown316rcbrown316/library/Road%20Kings

#143 4 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Road Kings-cheap
elektra- pretty cheap

BK Pics: http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/rcbrown316rcbrown316/library/BLACK%20KNIGHT%20RESTORE

#144 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a Big Buck Hunter Pro (video game, not the pin) for $1400?

1a.jpg

#145 4 years ago

My friend is selling a HUO NASCAR. Looks like it came right out of box.

#146 4 years ago

Looking for Vector Pinball any condition will be considered.
Also looking for Supersonic and Joker Poker.
Have a Waterworld pin for sale can deliver to york show $1250

#147 4 years ago

Does anyone have a decent San Francisco Rush 2049 for sale?

#148 4 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Just got in a Dr. Who that I could bring as-is for $1950. It is a players game or perfect base to go a full restore. PM me for details and pictures.

PM sent

#149 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

My friend is selling a HUO Nascar. Looks like it came right out of box.

Did your friend tell you a price?

#150 4 years ago

Anyone bringing a Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street?
Probably #1 on my wants right now. Sold a few vids to get ready for the show

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Elmhurst, IL
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Sellersburg, IN
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 209.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Other
Great American Pinball
4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Colorado Springs, CO
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 21.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 352 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside