20150318_172616.jpg
20150318_172607.jpg
20150318_172551.jpg
image-44.jpg
image-160.jpg
image.jpg
image-940.jpg
image-339.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 9 years ago

Medieval Madness and Banzai Run. Not for sale, but everything has a price. Considering bringing my modded mustang pro with custom music for sale, but still enjoying it for now.

1 week later
#48 9 years ago
Quoted from murdock:

I saw that there is not a Funhouse on the Game Line-up. I have never brought a machine to a festival before, but am considering bringing my Funhouse along for the 7 hour drive. Anyone have any advice for a potential first time exhibitor?

You will be greatly appreciated! Very cool of you to bring a game.

Tips... Yes

Stretch wrap and or cheap moving blankets from harbor freight etc. There are lots of people available to help you with load in/out. I'll have my Escalera with big wheel attachment. Send me a PM and I'll give you my cell #. You can call me when you arrive and I'll help you.

2 weeks later
#104 9 years ago
Quoted from Classic_Stern:

I am looking to sell my beautiful Whitewater plus whitewater Micro remake playfields. Let me know if interested. Located in North Dallas. Won't be bringing to show.

Tempting. I'll know closer to show time. I have to spend a few bucks between now and then.

1 week later
#140 9 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Wtb or trade for Stern NBA Pinball.
If ya have one let me know

I miss it too. I know where it lives but he won't sell.

#145 9 years ago

That was our little Ark-La-tex group. The monoply sold. The MM and Banzai will be back.

1 week later
#184 9 years ago

I've decided to bring my custom Mustang pro with the following additions. It will be for sale.

Hooked Tach mod
Custom 1/24 scale playfield car
Dome light mod for playfield car
Custom acrylic signs for playfield
Mezel police car 1/64 scale with integrated flashing beacon lights for left ramp
2 -1/64 scale cars for right ramp
Cointaker custom interactive backbox kit – with remote
Cointaker lit flipper buttons
Speaker grill inserts
RGB LED speaker light kit – color changing
Pinnovator PinPAc 2 MAC in bill validator spot
Cliffy shooter lane protectors
Custom sound track

IMG_6308.JPGIMG_6308.JPG IMG_6307.JPGIMG_6307.JPG IMG_6308-237.JPGIMG_6308-237.JPG
1 week later
#219 9 years ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

I'm toying with the idea of bringing my BSD if someone is looking for one...I also have an HSA clearcoated BSD playfield that I will sell if I let the game go. PM me if interested.

Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Also have a set of cabinet decals....my game is really nice and unfaded, but I'm kind of glutton for punishment. I usually restore and get clearcoated playfields for all of my games.

Okay a plug here for my OCD buddy. This BSD has a very nice custom painted coffin. Not weird custom, but damn that looks awesome custom. His custom painted Monster Bash figures helped him win an award as TPF last year. I'm sure I got the details wrong so he can elaborate.

Everyone help me guilt him into bringing it to the show!

#248 9 years ago

I'm looking for a fully working butt ass ugly game to retheme. At least SS or newer, preferably with a ramp. I would like the game to be something I would enjoy playing regardless of the theme. I'm hoping to be inspired at the swap meet or find a bargain on the floor.

1 week later
#305 9 years ago
Quoted from Quiddity:

STTNG $5500. Has to stay on the floor until the show has ended (that part isn't negotiable). It'll be in the ColorDMD booth. Any questions, PM me or Frax or call/find us at the show.

Want me to bring over my friends Shrek for you?

#316 9 years ago
Quoted from DocRotCod:

So a buddy of mine offered me his Lunar Lander. I could bring it to TPF. Great shape. Any interest as far as getting to play it? Also, what's the going price for this game?

I mis read your post and sent you a PM. Yes, please bring it. I would like to play it. Price is tough. LL is one of the first vectors and has the G05-801 that's hard to get parts. I would ask the arcade repair tips guys but my guess would be about $750 if working 100%

#323 9 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Iron Man is loaded up.....but he aint for sale. Come over to the tournament area and let him put some hurt on you.

Did you get it back or mod up another one?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 279.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
RoyGBev Pinball

Trade
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 84.99
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2015-texas-pinball-festival-inventorymaybe-for-sale-thread?tu=nevus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.