20150318_172616.jpg
20150318_172607.jpg
20150318_172551.jpg
image-44.jpg
image-160.jpg
image.jpg
image-940.jpg
image-339.jpg
There are 340 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 9 years ago

Spent the better part if yesterday getting Stern Seawitch ready for the TPF. Refinished the Coindoor, touched up cabinet, shopped out the playfield with all new blue faceted posts, new drop decals, new plastics, new backglass and legs. Game looks really nice now. Is it perfect no....but I think its a good looking example of this title.

Is it for sale? Honestly I don't know after playing it and taking a step back and looking at I really feel like ill be sad if it goes. I'm still taking it regardless for free play. Would love to trade it towards a Super Mario Bros Mushroom World for my son though.

IMAG1995.jpgIMAG1995.jpg
#302 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

You have a Gamatron? Did I see that when I was over there?? o_o

Nope. Was at my buddies as I'm trying to corrupt him.

It's at my home if you want to stop by Wednesday and help pack it!

Marcus

#303 9 years ago

I dunno....do you want Crescendo at the show? If so, I have to lock myself in the house.

#304 9 years ago

STTNG $5500. Has to stay on the floor until the show has ended (that part isn't negotiable). It'll be in the ColorDMD booth. Any questions, PM me or Frax or call/find us at the show.

#305 9 years ago
Quoted from Quiddity:

STTNG $5500. Has to stay on the floor until the show has ended (that part isn't negotiable). It'll be in the ColorDMD booth. Any questions, PM me or Frax or call/find us at the show.

Want me to bring over my friends Shrek for you?

#306 9 years ago
Quoted from Quiddity:

I don't think Randy is getting a booth per his update a few days ago.

#307 9 years ago

OT..... Not sure where to place this.... ANY Vendors selling or anyone bringing Widebody playfield glass for purchase..

Let me know.... I need 2 New pieces of WB .. PM direct if you have any extra ..

thanks.

NT>

#308 9 years ago

For the Swap meet I will be bringing, and hopefully not leaving with:

Gumball machine projects
WPC Widebody lockdown bar
GTB Sys 1 boards (non-working)
GTB Sys 80 driver board (mostly working, maybe a lamp driver or two out.)
Earthshaker backglass (rough)
TZ Stuff: Plastics, gumball parts, clock housing, Playfield (used, but decent), used translite, speaker panel, used smoked ramp, maybe something else.
Whatever else I grab out of the shop

#309 9 years ago

I'm bringing the getaway highspeed II .image.jpg[att=2333318,499946 caption="image.jpgimage.jpg[att=2333318,499946 caption="image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#311 9 years ago

Frax's Jackbot plays really well. I had a great time with it, and didn't notice the eye locks causing a big issue.

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys and seeing if I come back with a new machine.

#312 9 years ago

well, if i can get some things rearranged, moved & packed...
looks like i'll be bringing a Theatre of Magic. And the ColorDMD guys say they help me get the ColorDMD setup in it at TFP.

So... if it was there... and I didn't want to pack it up to bring back... or I end up buying another pin... might see a 4sale sign on TOM at TPF.
haven't totally decided yet

#313 9 years ago

I will be bringing boxes of EM parts to the swap meet.

Score reels
Steppers
Coils
Coin Boxes
Lockdown Bars
General stuff

--Jeff

#314 9 years ago

So a buddy of mine offered me his Lunar Lander. I could bring it to TPF. Great shape. Any interest as far as getting to play it? Also, what's the going price for this game?

#315 9 years ago

I could use a Flash Gordon playfield set. CPR or NOS (if this exists).

Also looking for a Fathom pin.

Thanks,
Dave Messerly

#316 9 years ago
Quoted from DocRotCod:

So a buddy of mine offered me his Lunar Lander. I could bring it to TPF. Great shape. Any interest as far as getting to play it? Also, what's the going price for this game?

I mis read your post and sent you a PM. Yes, please bring it. I would like to play it. Price is tough. LL is one of the first vectors and has the G05-801 that's hard to get parts. I would ask the arcade repair tips guys but my guess would be about $750 if working 100%

#317 9 years ago

I am going to have both of my No Good Gofers at the show and for sale. One has just been restored with a clear coated playfield, ZERO slam ramp damage, a new upper playfield and a really nice cabinet. It is a beautiful game, you would be hard pressed to find a nicer NGG. My second NGG is more a players condition. The playfield has not been restored. It has a little slam ramp damage and a couple of lifting inserts. The cabinet is in nice shape with a few scratches, and one spot on the head. The game plays great and is a nice machine. Both will be for sale at the show.

I will be looking for a Metallica Pro, Star Trek Pro or Transformers.

#318 9 years ago

I will be bringing a very nice JP that I intend to trade.

Looking for other decent pins in the $2500-$2900 range to trade for it.

Not interesting in selling, but if I have not got a trade by Sunday I may sell it and use that to buy a game thats not sold yet.

#319 9 years ago

ok... Theatre of Magic is loaded up and ready to be on the floor @ TFP 2015.
IT IS FOR SALE. You can take it home from the show, just bring da mo nay.
PM me here.

#320 9 years ago

Is anyone bringing a TOTAN? There was a beautiful one there last year I missed....

#321 9 years ago

Kimballs will be handling the ModMyPin.com Glo-Balls this year. He will be selling singles if you are interested. See Kim.

#322 9 years ago

Iron Man is loaded up.....but he aint for sale. Come over to the tournament area and let him put some hurt on you.

#323 9 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Iron Man is loaded up.....but he aint for sale. Come over to the tournament area and let him put some hurt on you.

Did you get it back or mod up another one?

#324 9 years ago

Looking for a good or better Bally Star Trek back glass. Late notice but hopeful nonetheless.

***edit- found one for sale by another pinsider and picked it up at the show***

#325 9 years ago

Twister will be for sale.
2400 without ColorDMD sigma display
2800 with ColorDMD sigma display

Twister Sigma 2.JPGTwister Sigma 2.JPG
Twister Sigma 1.JPGTwister Sigma 1.JPG

#326 9 years ago

^^ Very Interested in your Twister...

#328 9 years ago

holy heck... after all the updates/upgrades/etc... made to Theatre of Magic in the last 48 hours, I think it may just need to come back home

#329 9 years ago

It was a beautiful machine Brett. Wish I had the cash for it.

#330 9 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

It was a beautiful machine Brett. Wish I had the cash for it.

TOM pin sold right after TFP ended and we were breaking everything down.
wow.
i'm having a little separation anxiety right now

#331 9 years ago

TFTC gone. LOTR in da house!

1 week later
#332 9 years ago

Welp, looking back on the sales front for TPF 2015... here's the wrapup:

I didn't sell King of Diamonds at the show, though a lot of folks played it and remarked upon its wonderfulness. Next time, I will put the $1850 price on it instead of a "For Sale" with no price. One guy came up to me, pointed his finger in its direction, and said, "That game right there is a $1200-$1500 machine all day long".

Agree? Maybe without a new coin door, flaky backglass, and some cabinet fade and scratches, perhaps. Otherwise, that seems a bit low. I sold KOD the following week for $2100 to a buyer in Stuttgart (final adjusted price was about $1700 after shipping). Got LOTS of follow-up calls and emails from other buyers. I probably could have had the $1850 if I were a bit more patient. No biggie... I now have a pinball contact in Germany to visit who owns lots of cool games.

My old Doozie was at TPF and I heard someone offered $500 for it. Dude! I can't blame him for trying, but still... a little respect, eh? It looks and plays better than any Doozie/Daffie I have ever seen. I think a lot of buyers are too quick to dismiss the "invisible" job of restoring the mechs. I see a LOT of EM's which aren't leveled right/have weak bumpers/flippers/slings/break down/etc... which is not acceptable IMHO. Also, lamp sockets... dad gum it... if they are dim or require any wiggling to make them work... they don't work! Anyway, that Doozie is worth at least $800 in its current condition, and frankly, I'd argue more.

I bought 4 Roses for the $600 asking price. Yes, I could have haggled (hence "OBO"), but must we always do this? Backglass is pretty, playfield is pretty, and interior mechs look great and very clean for 1962. Besides, earlier in the day the owner saved my bacon with two spare 10 amp fuses in his truck... so... pay it forward.

I also bought Top Score which was brought to me from a visiting guest to TPF. Lovely playfield and good condition backglass. Mechs were a little sluggish but overall the game is in fine shape. Once I give it the "Nic Redux", watch out. Look for it at TPF 2016. Will be zippy and bright, you bet.

At the auction, I was thinking about picking up Paradise and Spectrum, but neither were working and frankly both were a little rough around the edges. Too many unknowns.

At the swap meet, I would have bought that Spanish Eyes if I hadn't already bought a Bally Freedom prototype (middle bumper version). Instead, Shawn picked it up for $300. Backglass was near perfect. A good buy and a fun little game.

At TPF 2016 I expect to have a Gottlieb Pro-Football, Flipper Fair, Out Of Sight, 2001, and Bally Vector for sale. All will have had "The Redux" by then.

Anyone else buy/sell to their heart's content this year?

#333 9 years ago

I'd like to check out that Bally Vector. Can't wait for next year...

#334 9 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

I didn't sell King of Diamonds at the show, though a lot of folks played it and remarked upon its wonderfulness. Next time, I will put the $1850 price on it instead of a "For Sale" with no price. One guy came up to me, pointed his finger in its direction, and said, "That game right there is a $1200-$1500 machine all day long".

Agree? Maybe without a new coin door, flaky backglass, and some cabinet fade and scratches, perhaps. Otherwise, that seems a bit low. I sold KOD the following week for $2100 to a buyer in Stuttgart (final adjusted price was about $1700 after shipping). Got LOTS of follow-up calls and emails from other buyers. I probably could have had the $1850 if I were a bit more patient. No biggie... I now have a pinball contact in Germany to visit who owns lots of cool games.

Considering I paid 1850 plus shipping for it....You did well. I am enjoying the trade. Surf Side is an awesome game that is growing huge roots into the floor. I would be very hard pressed to see Surf Side ever leave my collection.

#335 9 years ago

Perfect backglass, awesomely fun 2-player experience (the best of all EM's? Could be!), and every lamp socket replaced. Fast, bright, and colorful. Did it break once during TPF? Nope.

I'd keep it. With a cab repaint it might win another ribbon in the best restoration category.

#336 9 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

I bought 4 Roses for the $600 asking price. Yes, I could have haggled (hence "OBO"), but must we always do this? Backglass is pretty, playfield is pretty, and interior mechs look great and very clean for 1962. Besides, earlier in the day the owner saved my bacon with two spare 10 amp fuses in his truck... so... pay it forward.

I would have given you the fuses and since my games weren't for sale you wouldn't have felt obligated to buy one. Would have saved you 600 bucks.

Quoted from NicoVolta:

At TPF 2016 I expect to have a Gottlieb Pro-Football, Flipper Fair, Out Of Sight, 2001, and Bally Vector for sale. All will have had "The Redux" by then.

Congratulations on your purchases, I look forward to seeing/playing these next year.

#337 9 years ago

LOL I wish... 4 Roses is quickly becoming a favorite around here. Lovely little ballbuster of a game.

#338 9 years ago

I had a few low-ball offers on some of my games that were not for sale including the Doozie that I bought from Nicovolta last year. It will be sticking around for a long time along with the Spanish Eyes that I picked up in the swap meet for $300 and promptly got working within an hour of buying it. It should be at the 2016 TPF along with a few other of my games...

Nicovolta, I need to come over and play 4 Roses one of these afternoons.

-- Shawn

#339 9 years ago

One last addition: Tag Team. Will be listed for sale at TPF 2016. Won't be cheap... but will be outfitted with new Swemmer boards, NOS playfield (!) w/clear coat, and new playfield parts/drops/etc w/full LED conversion.

6 months later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,600 (OBO)
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Atlanta, GA
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Trade
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.98
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Colorado Springs, CO
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

There are 340 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2015-texas-pinball-festival-inventorymaybe-for-sale-thread/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.