Topic Stats

• 340 posts
  • 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by NicoVolta
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 70 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Twister Sigma 2.JPG
Twister Sigma 1.JPG
image-459.jpg
image-550.jpg
image-495.jpg
image.jpg
IMAG1995.jpg
20150318_172629.jpg
20150318_172616.jpg
20150318_172607.jpg
20150318_172551.jpg
image-44.jpg
image-160.jpg
image.jpg
image-940.jpg
image-339.jpg

There are 340 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.
#101 4 years ago

I am looking to sell my beautiful Whitewater plus whitewater Micro remake playfields. Let me know if interested. Located in North Dallas. Won't be bringing to show.

#102 4 years ago

Well STTNG isnt coming, sold it last night.

Not sure what Im bringing. So much can happen in the next month in a half.

#103 4 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Well STTNG isnt coming, sold it last night.
Not sure what Im bringing. So much can happen in the next month in a half.

Nineball!

#104 4 years ago
Quoted from Classic_Stern:

I am looking to sell my beautiful Whitewater plus whitewater Micro remake playfields. Let me know if interested. Located in North Dallas. Won't be bringing to show.

Tempting. I'll know closer to show time. I have to spend a few bucks between now and then.

#105 4 years ago
Quoted from scottslash:

*Hope* to bring my TFTC -- if it doesn't sell beforehand. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/16253

Scottlash, if we can get Pinball Maniac to check out and bless your board and the "fan" I could be in for that one. Regards.

#106 4 years ago

I'll be looking for a No Fear and a TFTC if anyone is bringing them.

#107 4 years ago

Where in Dallas? No not your street address.
North Dallas, South Dallas? Or in a town people think is
Dallas like Richardson. Just trying to gage how close to the show you are.

#108 4 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Where in Dallas? No not your street address.
North Dallas, South Dallas? Or in a town people think is
Dallas like Richardson. Just trying to gage how close to the show you are.

Think he's just a few miles from me. I'm right at 75/635 where dallas and richardson cram up against each other.

*Edit* Probably like ~20 miles from the show. It's 15.8 from my place to embassy suites..

#109 4 years ago

I live in Frisco (Dallas suburb) and will be looking to buy a Star Trek LE (STLE).

#110 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Think he's just a few miles from me. I'm right at 75/635 where dallas and richardson cram up against each other.
*Edit* Probably like ~20 miles from the show. It's 15.8 from my place to embassy suites..

I said it...North Dallas...

#111 4 years ago

In addition to NF and TFTC, we're looking for a Freddy.

#112 4 years ago
Quoted from Jopper:

In addition to NF and TFTC, we're looking for a FREDDY.

I have one, but I already have a buyer lined up once I finished shopping it out.

#113 4 years ago

I said it...North Dallas...

To be fair, I know someone that lives north of Legacy tell folks they live in 'North Dallas'.

#114 4 years ago

I actually live in North Dallas. I cannot help if some people are mentally incompetent

#115 4 years ago

I know that why I asked. North Dallas to some mean Frisco,Plano, Allen, McKinney and I could keep going and going.

#116 4 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I know that why I asked. North Dallas to some mean Frisco,Plano, Allen, McKinney and I could keep going and going.

I understand....Just having fun.

#118 4 years ago

image.jpg

#119 4 years ago

fs/ft SM has LED kit in speakers now too...

#120 4 years ago

Don't know If I'll be bringing a game for sale or not yet, but I have a couple of backglasses I can bring. I have a Tri Zone in pretty good shape and a Super Orbit in descent shape. I can get some pics if anyone is interested.

#121 4 years ago

I'm not bringing these to the show, but I live within 30 minutes if anyone happens to be interested.

Monopoly - very nice condition, led's by previous owner, homemade custom shooter. Has 1 broken plastic but I have a NOS set. This machine was at TPF last year

Jurassic Park - needs to be shopped, raptor coil/plunger needs to be replaced, a couple broken plastics. I pulled all the boards and reflowed the headers and replaced all the fuseclips. I currently have the playfield unplugged ready to be pulled for overhaul, but haven't had the time. The topper is included just not in the pic.

022.JPG

018.JPG

001.JPG
#122 4 years ago

If it's not bought before TPF I'll be bringing a fully restored Stargate. It'll be for sale too.

Clearcoated playfield, metal parts replated, spotless inside, nice cabinet (some touchups), etc. It'll be funding my Walking Dead I want, or I'd trade it plus cash for a TWD.

#123 4 years ago

Though I'm not actively hunting at the moment a CSI or TFLE combo at the right price would be nice to see.

#124 4 years ago

A change of plans..... Monopoly will be at the show. - Barry

#125 4 years ago

Jurassic Park is sold. - Barry

#126 4 years ago

I could bring a pretty nice Bally Playboy backglass if someone wants to commit to it first. I could also bring a fully populated, but worn playfield too.

#127 4 years ago
Quoted from EEE:

I could bring a pretty nice Bally Playboy backglass if someone wants to commit to it first. I could also bring a fully populated, but worn playfield too.

PM sent

#128 4 years ago

I feel like I got whiplash from the speed of this reply. dothedoo is first in line and has the chance to take or pass later this week when I get good pictures. I will edit this thread at that time.

Edit...pics added. Overall amazing condition with the only wear in the upper left corner from rubbing lock bar latch corner. No signs of peeling, bubbling or lifting.

Another edit...dothedoo has decided to buy the glass and it is no longer available.

IMG_6091.jpg
IMG_6915.jpg
IMG_9849.jpg
IMG_2843.jpg
IMG_6935.jpg

IMG_9669.jpg

#129 4 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Anyone feel like parting with a Spanish Eyes? *blink blink*

i partied with a lady with Spanish Eyes... that count ?

#130 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

i partied with a lady with Spanish Eyes... that count ?

/dopeslap

No.

#131 4 years ago

Someone please bring a BBB. Im coming for the first time in 3 or 4 years and I would love to put some time on one. A friend of mine has one but the fish looking alien at the bar wont spit out the ball and he wont fix it. I cant fix something that isn't mine and I certainly cant pay $20000 for a pinball machine. My powerball numbers didn't come through

#132 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Someone please bring a BBB. Im coming for the first time in 3 or 4 years and I would love to put some time on one. A friend of mine has one but the fish looking alien at the bar wont spit out the ball and he wont fix it. I cant fix something that isn't mine and I certainly cant pay $20000 for a pinball machine. My powerball numbers didn't come through

Well, there has been one there the last two years. The one last year was for auction only and was not played, the year before it was heavily played (long lines, I barely got to put three games in total on it as I recall).

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't the one that was there two years ago the one that was stolen in Texas last year?

#133 4 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Bringing my 1973 Williams Gulfstream that is already spoken for (sold), but it will be there at TPF for all to play.

Also bringing a 1975 Williams Triple Strike, not sure if this will be for sale as I have not played it yet seeing it is currently being shopped. If I decided to sell it a friend of mine already has first dibs, but If he passed on it I may entertain other offers.

Ken

Update 2/12/15: The Williams Triple Strike has been sold as well but will be coming to TPF for all to enjoy along with Gulfstream. Both these games play fast but are not High Tapped so folks who are not familiar with Williams EM's can experience what a truly shopped ones plays like, just like back in the day. Both these games have a solid Ruleset and are way fun to play!

Ken

#134 4 years ago

for sale:

South Park pin
Centipede cabaret arcade mx
Star Wars Episode 1 pin
Mr & Mrs Pacman pin - nonworking

#135 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Well, there has been one there the last two years. The one last year was for auction only and was not played, the year before it was heavily played (long lines, I barely got to put three games in total on it as I recall).
Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't the one that was there two years ago the one that was stolen in Texas last year?

Correct, thats the one that got jacked.

#136 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The one last year was for auction only and was not played

Well, nobody was allowed to touch it or even look too closely at it. I walked up and was just looking at the playfield last year and some guy from FUN! told me to get lost.

#137 4 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Well, nobody was allowed to touch it or even look too closely at it. I walked up and was just looking at the playfield last year and some guy from FUN! told me to get lost.

#138 4 years ago

Wtb or trade for Stern NBA Pinball.
If ya have one let me know

#139 4 years ago

Bring a CFTBL -playfield restore by HSA/new cabinet and decals/new ramps along with a CFTBL game to trade or sell. Was going to restore it, but I decided I have better things to do. Plus, I still have another one I am working on. Also have an empty NGG cabinet about a 8 out of a 10.

#140 4 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Wtb or trade for Stern NBA Pinball.
If ya have one let me know

I miss it too. I know where it lives but he won't sell.

#141 4 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Sounds like Gideon.

#142 4 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

along with a CFTBL game to trade or sell. Was going to restore it, but I decided I have better things to do.

PM sent.

#143 4 years ago

Any chance there will be multiple WOZ pins this year? Last year I didn't even get on one due to the amount of people around. Just wonderin...

#144 4 years ago
Quoted from bflagg:

Monopoly - very nice condition, led's by previous owner, homemade custom shooter. Has 1 broken plastic but I have a NOS set. This machine was at TPF last year

This was the Monopoly on the right-hand side near the door over by that Big Game, Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, and BSDracula, right? I recall it playing really nice, my wife loved it. The dice on top of the screw posts are a nice touch.

#145 4 years ago

That was our little Ark-La-tex group. The monoply sold. The MM and Banzai will be back.

#146 4 years ago
Quoted from Law:

This was the Monopoly on the right-hand side near the door over by that Big Game, Medieval Madness, Monster Bash, and BSDracula, right? I recall it playing really nice, my wife loved it. The dice on top of the screw posts are a nice touch.

Yes. I bought it from the guy who brought it last year. It will be back this year and I am taking it off the market for now.

#147 4 years ago

NGG cabinet **SOLD**
If I have the time to finish up a CV I will have a CV cabinet there.

#148 4 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Bring a CFTBL -playfield restore by HSA/new cabinet and decals/new ramps along with a CFTBL game to trade or sell. Was going to restore it, but I decided I have better things to do. Plus, I still have another one I am working on. Also have an empty NGG cabinet about a 8 out of a 10.

PM sent.

#149 4 years ago

I have some interest in a Medusa backglass as well if someone is debating what backglasses they may be bringing.

#150 4 years ago

WTB a batman forever if anyone has one.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 249.00
Sale Pending!
Richfield, MI
There are 340 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside