IMG_2372.JPG
IMG_2371.JPG
IMG_2370.JPG
IMG_2368.JPG
IMG_2369.JPG
IMG_2365.JPG
IMG_2364.JPG
IMG_2361.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanwanger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#84 8 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

I always think it is a shame to not be able to hear the games at shows and was thinking the same thing about headphones . I brought my Zaccaria Farfella and Time Machine and as I was taking them out to the car after the show I saw the headphone jack staring me in the face(i forgot they had headphone jacks on there games in the 80s). I would have been great to have a set of noise canceling headphones laying on top of the games so you could hear the funky sounds of these games. Oh well next time.

They both have headphone jacks? Why have I not been plugging into Time Machine...I love that music!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanwanger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2015-rocky-mtn-pinball-showdown-june-12-14?tu=ryanwanger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.