5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by orykzinyo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Just reserved our rooms across the street. Three pin nerds from Salem, Oregon.
    This will be our 5th year attending, one of us managed to come in dead last in the 2014 Rookie tournament last year........

#2 5 years ago

I'll be there. Haven't missed a year yet.

#3 5 years ago

Gonna try to get a day in up there. Always a good time!

#4 5 years ago

I will be there!

#5 5 years ago

I'll be there! Although I live on the east side (45 minutes away) I still booked the hotel for Saturday night so I can make the most out of the show. Love NWPAS, I'm even considering bringing a pin (never done that before)

#6 5 years ago

Marathon pinball

#7 5 years ago

We will be there again and hopefully our new minipins will be ready for play as well.

I've heard lots of cool things about it being bigger, board game section and lots of other cool new additions. Cant wait.

#8 5 years ago

We expect to have our FAST hardware available for sale finally at our home show! Can't wait!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#9 5 years ago

Went last year. Was lots of fun, can make it this year however.

2 weeks later
    #10 5 years ago

I'll be there the entire weekend from set up to tear down Please everyone bring pins, we are trying to update the game count this year, along with all the expanded sections and stuff. It's gonna be a blast!

#11 5 years ago

Love to see some zaccaria, recel and sonic/segasa pins there.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:

I'll be there the entire weekend from set up to tear down Please everyone bring pins, we are trying to update the game count this year, along with all the expanded sections and stuff. It's gonna be a blast!

I've never brought a pin before, can you elaborate a bit more on how it works in practice. I get the signing up and setting up piece, but during the weekend is there someone helping out with possible issues if the owner is not present etc?

#13 5 years ago

Will be out visiting my sister in Portland and we talked about coming up for Saturday to see the show. I have never been to this show, so i am excited to see it.

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

I've never brought a pin before, can you elaborate a bit more on how it works in practice. I get the signing up and setting up piece, but during the weekend is there someone helping out with possible issues if the owner is not present etc?

Yes there are many techs working all show long. Easily identifiable to report issues to as well.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

We load in machines on Thursday and set up as many as possible that day. Usually the floor is pretty much complete by the time they kick us out Thursday night. Friday morning we load in the stragglers and out of towners who couldn't get there until Friday.

All machines need to have locks and the keys are left with our "medic" desk. If there is a problem it will be reported to the medic desk, a trouble ticket started, and someone will get dispatched to do the repair. We try to get machines back up and running as soon as possible. Most failures are simple stuck switches or lost balls but we do have a few extremely knowledgeable medics for the complicated problems.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 98.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Other
    Chrome Candy
    $ 68.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 9.90
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 29.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 249.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 7,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 6,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 53.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 10.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 79.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Arcade Upkeep
    $ 99.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 12.99
    $ 36.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside