Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by KenLayton
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2015 show graphic.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin-pimp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 9 years ago

Good show, crappy parking, almost nothing for sale there, parking very inconvenient for anyone
    Bringing games, pins or a trailer. Need to have more swap meet items or things for sale.
    Different location with a 50 acre FLAT parking lot would be better.

#9 9 years ago

Too noisy, too smelly, too hot, It was a good show, and I'm sure they did all they could do to pull it off. It's just not set up as a buy sell show at all. Not a place to bring a truck and trailer. Had several sets of pinball legs stolen out of the truck unloading, Huge pain in ass, hotel had no parking, show had very little and we got hastled all weekend by the parking lot nazis. Kicked out of the lot on the last day. We brought 32 pins there and drove 8 hours.
    But we liked the show and people, handy being accross street from the hotel. Great speakers and contacts that i made were good. Next time prob fly out or just bring my truck with 3 pins. No trailer.
    Who buids a convention center on the side of a mountain with a parking lot smaller than a McDonald's?
    Fail.

#16 9 years ago

a swap meet like pin a go go would be cool. i talked to so many people that came to buy pins and parts and nothing at the show.

#19 9 years ago

im going to pin a go go instead im thinking, same drive, more stuff, campground, swap meet

1 week later
    #29 9 years ago

Don't know the answer, it was beter than downtown Seattle. But parking a 24 foot pickup with a 26 foot trailer don't work there. I don't know the area, is there a flat parking lot anywhere nearby? Unloading and loading wasn't too bad, it's just the, where do I park my rig for the next 3 or 4 days that was the pain.
    Yes we sold everything we brought there and that was good. Most were deals made prior to the show.
    We stayed Sunday night so we didn't have to drive all night home and on Sunday we were told to leave
    The only parking place the truck would fit into. The back corner of the loading lot. Now screwed.
    After a fight with the hotel they let me park right in front of the hotel.
    I guess I will quit bitching, i won the x box one. Great show, I'm sure it was a major pain in the ass
    Logistically to pull off. Good job to all that pulled that off.

#32 9 years ago

Ya well we brought over 30 pins to the show, and about 12 were in the show on freeplay.
    Including a medieval madness, 2 no good goohers and attack from Mars.
    Kind of real nice high end pins to have there and they all had huge lines all weekend.
    So give us a little bit of a break. It's not like we only came to sell shit.
    There was people there to buy and hardly noting for sale.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin-pimp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2015-northwest-pinball-arcade-show?tu=pin-pimp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.