Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by KenLayton
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2015 show graphic.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from Iamdarras:

Next year you should get GasX to sponsor the event---- that place smelled

Just think if it was still in the old place with low ceilings and hot. gross!

Quoted from pin-pimp:

Good show, crappy parking, almost nothing for sale there, parking very inconvenient for anyone
    Bringing games, pins or a trailer. Need to have more swap meet items or things for sale.
    Different location with a 50 acre FLAT parking lot would be better.

They have a giant loading bay with a ramp for non loading dock type trucks as well. And a massive parking garage thats like $5 all day. That's not too bad for a large location.

The whole no moving games drives me nuts. In the pinballbulbs booth we LED games constantly and had trouble being able to move a game to LEd it then put it back

Is the seattle center in the downtown area? Downtown seattle is such a driving shit show I wouldn't want to bring a big truck full of games and cruise it through there

#27 9 years ago
    Quoted from pin-pimp:

Too noisy, too smelly, too hot,

By saying it was too hot makes me wonder if you went to the show? Lol dude the AC is cranked in that place and it gets freakin cold in there and I have my house like permanently cranked to 68

#35 9 years ago
    Quoted from pin-pimp:

Ya well we brought over 30 pins to the show, and about 12 were in the show on freeplay.
    Including a Medieval Madness, 2 no good goohers and Attack from Mars.
    Kind of real nice high end pins to have there and they all had huge lines all weekend.
    So give us a little bit of a break. It's not like we only came to sell shit.
    There was people there to buy and hardly noting for sale.

Very cool!

We had booth in corner with the 13 led games all high end as well. I do like how so many were respectful to games. I think if it we're in Seattle I'd consider going Or not since we are down south. Just depends.

#45 9 years ago

For regular cars, whats the parking issue? There is a massive garage attached under the building. I went in and out all day to get stuff. Always a spot and its $5.

Quoted from leisure:

We went to that Harmon brewpub last year. Was pretty awesome! And yes downtown Tacoma is really cleaned itself up. It's pretty tame.

As someone who lived there 4 years during my college times I fully agree. We left the show each night really late and wondered to get food, never felt unsafe. It's right on the UW tacoma campus basically with security patrolling all over....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrivelli.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2015-northwest-pinball-arcade-show?tu=jrivelli and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.