Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by KenLayton
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2015 show graphic.jpg
    There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 years ago

Courtyard by Marriott is across the street

#52 9 years ago

Pdx you going this year? Thinking of grabbing sweetcheeks and heading on down!

#53 9 years ago

Bring some games to trade/sell

3 months later
    #54 8 years ago

Does anyone know if there is a vendor who will be selling Color DMDs at this show I want to pick up one for my Judge Dredd?

#55 8 years ago

I will be there on Thursday with my friend Welby Bergum setting up machines. He has a pinball cart to make it easier. His Whitewater has a color DMD in it. He's bringing a Funhouse which has a brand new playfield installed. I helped in putting that one together.

Welby is also bringing some brand new playfield glass to sell. I think he's already got at least 50 sheets of it sold!

There are 55 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2015-northwest-pinball-arcade-show/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.