Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 413 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by madmatt1
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-12.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-13.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-8.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-11.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-3.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-4.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-5.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-7.jpg
    IMG_5702.jpg
    IMG_5703.jpg
    IMG_5700.jpg
    2015-HAPE-TEAMS-2.jpg
    2015-HAPE-1FLIP.jpg
    2015-HAPE-PINGOLF-2.jpg
    2015-HAPE-MODERN-2.jpg
    2015-HAPE-SOLIDSTATE-2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 8 years ago

I hope to be there. Last year I had to cancel due to a work emergency; shouldn't be unlucky enough to have that happen twice.

I enjoyed 2013, the music is a bit loud...but is what it is. Perhaps I can bring a game this year.

3 months later
    #83 8 years ago

PavBall and I will be there this year. No way work gets in the way of that again this time.

#88 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

And no bloody LSU game to attend?

Arkansas is playing LSU this year during the event, not as big of a deal as Alabama the past two years...

1 week later
    #106 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

Maybe you could talk btw75 into bringing his

I guess we could threaten him with forcing him to throw an after party at his place if he doesn't bring it.

#138 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

Maybe you could talk btw75 into bringing his

Or Nevus. I really want to play AMH somewhere soon. Maybe I need to just drive over to btw75 or Nevus' house and knock on the door.

1 week later
    #170 8 years ago

PavBall and I are flying in from New Orleans. Just booked our airline tickets - Spirit Air, $89 a ticket round trip . . .

#195 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Nice!! 3 Game of Thrones pins will be at the show.

That is awesome news!

#231 8 years ago

PavBall and I land at 11:20. We have one client meeting that should last an hour or so then will head straight to the hotel. Woot! Woot!

#232 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

PavBall and I land at 11:20. We have one client meeting that should last an hour or so then will head straight to the hotel. Woot! Woot!

Just to clarify: 11:20 am tomorrow (Thursday).

#236 8 years ago
    Quoted from DocRotCod:

Tiger,
    I've been meaning to try and meet you in person at various events (TPF, etc). I FULLY intend on meeting you at Houston Expo. I'll be there Thursday afternoon. See you soon!
    You'll be the second Pinside moderator that I have met in person (Xerico is the first)

Excellent! Looking forward to it. PavBall bought me a shirt that says "TigerLaw", I'll be wearing that one on Friday most likely. Come say hi!

#290 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Also Pavlaw. TigerLaw was nowhere to be found, but I kept looking for him. Also a few other pinsiders from Texas whose I'd's escape me.

Yep, Pav enjoyed meeting you. I was stuck working in the room during the afternoon. Sorry I missed you!

#291 8 years ago
    Quoted from labnip:

meeting you
    We're having stogies at the pool now.
    Smokin 1 for ya !

I bought 3 bottles of tequila. Let's drink them all tommorow.

#292 8 years ago

Tomorrow, all three of these bottles need to be consumed so I don't have to bring them back on the flight. I was captured in the em tournament when yall were out there tonight...
    image.jpgimage.jpg

#298 8 years ago

The P3 presentation was phenomenal. That is the most exciting new platform in pinball in my view.

#311 8 years ago

Just finished up with the party in the tournament area. Great time. Love HAAG. Going to book the room for next year ASAP.

#312 8 years ago

Four rather intoxicated Pinsiders at HAAG:

image.jpgimage.jpg

#325 8 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

I'm reading this at 8:00 am and it says it was posted 4 hours ago. I left that very room around 11:00 PM just after Tiger and Pav pulled out 3 large bottles of Tequilla and Marcus called out on the PA "Free Tequliia shots". I'll bet the finals were awesome.

Yep! We are nursing some sweet hang overs right now! Just woke up and now it's time to pack up and head to the airport.

Good catching up with you Nevus! Looking forward to TPF!

#327 8 years ago

So, when is next year's show anyway? I'll book the room on my way out right now.

#351 8 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Wish I was there in H-Town with you guys this weekend! Looks like it was a blast
    I built that fix it Felix jr Arcade from scratch, I'll have another surprise for sale at TPF!

Ah, that was not one of the Dysney originals eh? I thought it looked really nice. I never got to play it.

#362 8 years ago

By the way, Gerry is not only a great designer and platform builder...he's also a ferocious Pac-Man 4p player!

It was good meeting Gerry.

#378 8 years ago
    Quoted from gstellenberg:

Well, TigerLaw was busy picking on the little kid.

I remember all three of you teaming up to hunt me down actually.

#380 8 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

2001 is my favorite wedgehead. Simple, eye-catching, mesmerizing flow, and has that "just one more" thing in spades.

I scored 50 points on that game in the tournament. I'm not kidding...50. It was embarrassing... Pinball-is-great was a witness to that...

#383 8 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

Yow. I wasn't sure that was possible. Now I know. :/

Two no hit anything plunger drains and one roll over on the way down drain... My other games on it were better (obviously) but I don't think I'll ever forget that game as three people were watching...thankfully PavBall did not witness it.

#392 8 years ago
    Quoted from Xerico:

All together, we will feed 6,000 people from one weekend of having fun! Congratulations to all of my tournament players! You guys are awesome!

That is phenomenal news!!! What a fantastic fundraiser event. Thank you for all the hard work Marcus.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2015-houston-arcade-pinball-expo?tu=tigerlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.