Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 413 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by madmatt1
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-12.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-13.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-8.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-11.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-3.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-4.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-5.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-7.jpg
    IMG_5702.jpg
    IMG_5703.jpg
    IMG_5700.jpg
    2015-HAPE-TEAMS-2.jpg
    2015-HAPE-1FLIP.jpg
    2015-HAPE-PINGOLF-2.jpg
    2015-HAPE-MODERN-2.jpg
    2015-HAPE-SOLIDSTATE-2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pavball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#332 8 years ago
    Quoted from SunKing:

WooooHooo!!!! I had a TON of fun. Thanks to the expo organizers and everyone who helped make it such a fun weekend. Yeah, I had tequila shots shots. ....from what I remember. Good times, and was great to meet folks.

Yes you did have tequila shots I am only saying to confirm. I do hope your Mrs. recovered too. I poured her extra large shot. I also hope you found your wallet.

#334 8 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

I'm reading this at 8:00 am and it says it was posted 4 hours ago. I left that very room around 11:00 PM just after Tiger and Pav pulled out 3 large bottles of Tequilla and Marcus called out on the PA "Free Tequliia shots". I'll bet the finals were awesome.

Nevus thank you for checking out my wrist, it is much better today. I loved your boys, they are amazing! Hope you had good and safe drive back.

#364 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

By the way, Gerry is not only a great designer and platform builder...he's also a ferocious Pac-Man 4p player!
    It was good meeting Gerry.

Gerry was actually ferocious Pac-Man 4p player - he was after me, and got me almost in every round.
    I am definitely a better pinball player than video player. But then again, I guess Gerry would beat me in Lexy Lightspeed game too...

#389 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Wow, I barely did better (not in the tournament area, but scored something like a whopping 780 points on it.

MR. Bally I have been meaning to send you a message, to thank you for approaching me on Friday to introduce yourself. I really wish TigerLaw was there to meet you in person too. You are wonderful. We both hope to see you in the Dallas show.

#390 8 years ago
    Quoted from gstellenberg:

Isn't it an unwritten rule of all multi-player games to team up on the previous game's winner?
    - Gerry
    http://www.multimorphic.com

Next time I will be teaming up with whoever else to get to you Gerry.

#405 8 years ago

Okay, so how long until next year? Who has started a count down clock? Is it Tick tock or Tock tick?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pavball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2015-houston-arcade-pinball-expo?tu=pavball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.