Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 413 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by madmatt1
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-12.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-13.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-8.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-11.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-3.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-4.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-5.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-7.jpg
    IMG_5702.jpg
    IMG_5703.jpg
    IMG_5700.jpg
    2015-HAPE-TEAMS-2.jpg
    2015-HAPE-1FLIP.jpg
    2015-HAPE-PINGOLF-2.jpg
    2015-HAPE-MODERN-2.jpg
    2015-HAPE-SOLIDSTATE-2.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Nov 13-14 2015

http://www.arcadecenter.com/default.asp

I looked for a thread on this but haven't seen it. Just booked today. Brining my boys. Woot! I had a great time in 2012 and 2013. I missed 2014.

Whos going?

#27 8 years ago

It would be sweet if someone could get Evan (the Pinsmith) to go to this. He seriously kept my games going multiple times at TPF.

2 months later
    #50 8 years ago

I need a trailer to bring something. I'm planning on Friday-Sunday so I should be able to do it. I'll work on this.

#63 8 years ago
    Quoted from jwo825:

Might bring mine and put a for sale tag on it. It's almost time for some used TWD premiums to start hitting the market.

I would like to see one in person and play it. That would be cool.

1 month later
    #102 8 years ago

I'm in Houston today. I'm going to hit The Game Preserve and Southpaw Guitars! If anyone reading this works or will be at the game preserve early today, please say hello. I'll be in a Pinside t-shirt.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone at the show in a few weeks. I'm taking Friday off and bringing 3 of my boys. Anyone know if Steve Ritchie will be there?

1 week later
    #143 8 years ago

You guys are always welcome. Pinball party for sure when the game room is done.

2 weeks later
    #313 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Just finished up with the party in the tournament area. Great time. Love HAAG. Going to book the room for next year ASAP.

I'm reading this at 8:00 am and it says it was posted 4 hours ago. I left that very room around 11:00 PM just after Tiger and Pav pulled out 3 large bottles of Tequilla and Marcus called out on the PA "Free Tequliia shots". I'll bet the finals were awesome.

#314 8 years ago

For those that just want to see pictures. Here's a quick rundown of fun kids stuff.

Consoles, cosplay, tournaments, and balloon animals. That's whiplash in the last one.

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg

image_4.jpgimage_4.jpg

image_5.jpgimage_5.jpg

1 week later
    #412 8 years ago

That's my youngest son, Henry, watching the Cylon. Great weekend!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2015-houston-arcade-pinball-expo?tu=nevus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.