Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 413 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by madmatt1
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-12.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-13.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-8.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-11.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-3.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-4.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-5.jpg
    houston_arcade_expo_2015_imotoarcade_smallweb-7.jpg
    IMG_5702.jpg
    IMG_5703.jpg
    IMG_5700.jpg
    2015-HAPE-TEAMS-2.jpg
    2015-HAPE-1FLIP.jpg
    2015-HAPE-PINGOLF-2.jpg
    2015-HAPE-MODERN-2.jpg
    2015-HAPE-SOLIDSTATE-2.jpg
    There are 413 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.
    #201 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Oh and I need to challenge you on TS.

I rebuilt all the flippers on Sunday and I waxed the playfield and put new balls in it. It's playing like dynamite!

#202 8 years ago

Is the show this weekend? Shit I need to pay attention.

#203 8 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Yes. And Yes.

Marcus

#204 8 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Uhhh....yeah. Discount tickets available only until midnight tonight.
    http://www.arcadecenter.com/index.php/tickets/

#205 8 years ago

That's OK, Marcus is picking up my WOZ and putting it in the tournament so if it works like last year I get in free.

#206 8 years ago

zr11990, no one in the family coming along?

#207 8 years ago

zr11990, no one in the family coming along?

I'm an asshole, my family doesn't like me.

#208 8 years ago

1 day 'til load in... Are we ready to start this party?!

#209 8 years ago

Preparing myself to help load/unload over 10 pins tomorrow...........PUMPED

#210 8 years ago

Told my brother yesterday and theyre taking their Brady bunch. We'll have a blast.

-Rev

#212 8 years ago

I have Friday off so I will be getting there at 9AM and will be there for a good portion of the day to assist others with unloading and/or setting up. I have a set of pinskates that I will allow people to use as well.

#213 8 years ago
    Quoted from jwo825:

I have Friday off so I will be getting there at 9AM and will be there for a good portion of the day to assist others with unloading and/or setting up. I have a set of pinskates that I will allow people to use as well.

I'll be there sometime before noon so I can check out games and do any repairs needed at that time.

#214 8 years ago

I will be in Houston around 3:30pm on Thursday +/-. I'll be bringing a trailer with 8 machines for the tournament area.

This will include the NIB Kiss Pro and NIB Game Of Thrones.

So I look forward to having an unloading party on Thursday afternoon followed by "tournament setting" testing to follow!

Marcus

#215 8 years ago

I only have two games to bring and I'm not sure if I will bring them both on Thursday night or bring the second one on Friday morning. It's going to depend on how late I get the first one there Thursday. I have to peel away sometime in the afternoon/evening for something but will be available to assist anyone while I'm there.

#216 8 years ago

Marcus.
    We will be leaving early Friday morning with the 2001.

#217 8 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Marcus.

Do your best to be here as early as you can. I'll be in the area around 9am (ish).

If you are a tad late, we'll survive.

Marcus

#218 8 years ago

I want to meet as many of you people as possible. I will be there Saturday evening and I will wear a bright tie dye shirt.

#219 8 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Marcus.

Same here.

Though it won't arrive until noonish-1pm.

#221 8 years ago

Should arrive between 1-2 tomorrow with a small load of 4 pins. Will have some muscles, a dolly and a lift cart to share.

#222 8 years ago

loading tonight then to a friend's house for him to load tomorrow. we'll be there but 11am fri morning

#223 8 years ago

Giving Iron Man a final check this evening and then packing him up for the show. He won't be in the tourney area this year so, everyone can enjoy it.

#224 8 years ago

i should be there by noon on fri

--Jeff

#225 8 years ago

Woohoo!! 89 pinball machines listed. Hurricane was presold so it will not make it.
    Add in at least one P3 pin to that list.

#226 8 years ago

What was the total for last year?

#227 8 years ago

I think it was 90.

#228 8 years ago
    Quoted from Xerico:

I will be in Houston around 3:30pm on Thursday +/-. I'll be bringing a trailer with 8 machines for the tournament area.
    This will include the NIB Kiss Pro and NIB Game Of Thrones.
    So I look forward to having an unloading party on Thursday afternoon followed by "tournament setting" testing to follow!
    Marcus

Don't open boxes till I get there tomorrow! I plan to be there after lunch. I can help you unload Xerico...

#229 8 years ago

The tournament schedule links on the website from the show schedule page are broken.

#230 8 years ago

One step forward... Bad bearings or caliper on one wheel. Repairs first thing tomorrow. We'll be late to the show. Hopefully by dinner time. Glad it showed itself now, not halfway there!

#231 8 years ago

PavBall and I land at 11:20. We have one client meeting that should last an hour or so then will head straight to the hotel. Woot! Woot!

#232 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

PavBall and I land at 11:20. We have one client meeting that should last an hour or so then will head straight to the hotel. Woot! Woot!

Just to clarify: 11:20 am tomorrow (Thursday).

#233 8 years ago

We have Aladdin's Castle loaded and ready.
    Tomorrow we load Pro Football and 2001.
    See everyone Friday morning.

#234 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Just to clarify: 11:20 am tomorrow (Thursday).

Tiger,

I've been meaning to try and meet you in person at various events (TPF, etc). I FULLY intend on meeting you at Houston Expo. I'll be there Thursday afternoon. See you soon!

You'll be the second Pinside moderator that I have met in person (Xerico is the first)

#235 8 years ago

Anyone have a free weekend pass they are not going to be using?

#236 8 years ago
    Quoted from DocRotCod:

Tiger,
    I've been meaning to try and meet you in person at various events (TPF, etc). I FULLY intend on meeting you at Houston Expo. I'll be there Thursday afternoon. See you soon!
    You'll be the second Pinside moderator that I have met in person (Xerico is the first)

Excellent! Looking forward to it. PavBall bought me a shirt that says "TigerLaw", I'll be wearing that one on Friday most likely. Come say hi!

#237 8 years ago

Will be there around noon Friday.

#238 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

PavBall bought me a shirt that says "TigerLaw", I'll be wearing that one on Friday most likely.

Oh boy, this ought to liven up the greetings and discussion (read as ribbing).

I ran across these shirts somewhere online and thought about getting them for you TigerLaw. Ha!

See you Fri late morning or whenever.

lawyer-handle_it-tshirt.jpglawyer-handle_it-tshirt.jpg
    lawyers-feelings-tshirt.jpglawyers-feelings-tshirt.jpg

#239 8 years ago

Anyone have a free weekend pass they are not going to be using?

I'm bringing three machines and there are only two of us. Is that what you mean?

#240 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

I'm bringing three machines and there are only two of us. Is that what you mean?

Yes. Would you mind if you get one of these fellow Pinsiders in with your extra pass?
    He is a late poster who is getting his game on the list after the bring a game deal had ended.
    He will appreciate it a bunch.

#241 8 years ago

Pinball-is-great, looks like Mk1Mod0 is your new friend. Be nice to him and challenge him on his favorite game.

#242 8 years ago

Thanks Maniac,

I'll send a PM to Mk1 w/ contact info.

#243 8 years ago

Giddy up! Thank you, enjoy the show!

#244 8 years ago

If anyone needs a pass, send me a PM.

I have at least 4 to share.

Marcus

#245 8 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Using a work/client trip to expense the travel to a pinball show. Well played.

#246 8 years ago
    Quoted from Xerico:

If anyone needs a pass, send me a PM.
    I have at least 4 to share.
    Marcus

I need 1 for my friend Dan.

#248 8 years ago

PinballManiac40 and others.....come on guys...just pay the entry fee and support the show. Trying to cheat the system and get in free just hurts the expo and threatens it's future. If everyone did what you want to do there would be no Expo 2016!

Support the cause

#249 8 years ago

I'm loaded up and ready to go! ...just need to get outa work early today. I hope to be there around 2:00 to unload and help others.

#250 8 years ago
    Quoted from gsrogers:

PinballManiac40 and others.....come on guys...just pay the entry fee and support the show.

Supporting with the 5 pins and 1 tabletop arcade game. Loading the machines in the truck now.
    Also I and at least 2 others will be working on pins throughout the show.

How is that for support?

There are 413 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2015-houston-arcade-pinball-expo/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.