3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 100 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by paynemic
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 13 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

451342671.jpg
    LeesParts_Ad.jpg
    image.jpg
    image_1.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    black-friday-saleweb1b.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Expo_Ad.jpg
    black-friday-whitebkg_resize.jpg
    black_fridaysale.jpg
    11004604_854253691301657_4999023507464806058_o.jpg
    holidays.jpg

There are 100 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 3 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

Wednesday through Sunday KAHR.US Circuits will have the specials I offered at my pinball show booth available online through a special web link: http://www.kahr.us/pinside.html . So kind of like visiting me at Texas, Allentown, Atlanta, or York this year without actually being there... Only limited quantities will be available, so some deals may sell out before Sunday ends (I'll do my best to pull down cart buttons that sell out). You can only get the deals at this link and I'm only publishing the link on Pinside.

Inventory added. You can get:

1. 5 packs of power fix daughterboards (pro or classic) for $10 off buying five individually
    2. Save 10% on a williams sound board volume control (type 1 or type 2) and a replacement switching regulator for the board ($2 discount)

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 sound solutions

#52 3 years ago
    Quoted from RoyF:

Website link?

www.pinballandmore.com

#53 3 years ago

Thought I would post a link to my pinside thread here concerning our Black Friday Sale

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xpin%e2%84%a2-black-friday-weekend-sale

#54 3 years ago

Flipper Fidelity is offering 15% off all speaker systems starting Black Friday through Cyber Monday. Take a good look around as there are a lot of new systems that have been added like my new 8" coax systems. These systems utilize a new proprietary 8" coaxial cabinet speaker that boasts the highest sound pressure output of any speaker system available for pinball. This new cabinet speaker blends exceptionally well with the back box speakers for a tremendous bang for the dollar. Systems are available for Stern SAM/Whitestar, Stern Spike, System 11B/C, WPC/AN, WPC, WPC-S, WPC95, and Data East games. They are priced from $99.95 to $124.95.

www.flipperfidelity.com

#55 3 years ago

We are doing it again!

Starting today through Monday we will be offering for our Holiday Sale, $10 off the GID Glo-Balls and $8 off the Fluorescent Color Balls! This is a great time for you to try out the only mod that changes the play of your machines! Modmypin.com

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!

Brian

PS. If you need singles or quantities other than the pre-packaged contact MezelMods.com or KimballsPinballs.com

#56 3 years ago

Have a few sales kicking in tonight at Midnight, at www.siegecraft.us

Bally/stern LED adapters at $5 off
    1/2 off WMS drop target slider boards.
    $15 off System 3-9 bench displays.

Clearing out remaining stock of Gottlieb System 1 eprom adapters (and bare boards), plus Pinforge 5101 NVRAM, all at half off while supplies last.

#57 3 years ago

We need CPR to jump on this thread! Last year they gave 10% off and free shipping to US/Canada. Again please??

#60 3 years ago

When does this start? Anyone have experience with this product?

#61 3 years ago
    Quoted from balboarules:

When does this start?

Midnight. There's a thread on here somewhere where a few people talk about results.

Edit: some mini-reviews here
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-gi-smoothing-for-stern-wip#post-2429509

#62 3 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

Midnight. There's a thread on here somewhere where a few people talk about results.
    Edit: some mini-reviews here
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-gi-smoothing-for-stern-wip#post-2429509

Thank you Herg, going to read up on it

#63 3 years ago

Want to order 4-5 but price still at 49 bucks, is it midnight EST?

#64 3 years ago

black-friday-saleweb1b.jpg

#65 3 years ago

Herg, the price is still 49 bucks, is there a code or something?

#66 3 years ago

Oh well, 2AM now, Need to get some sleep, will check tomorrow to see if they changed the price yet.. I am hoping these will work on LAH and LW3, going to put the others in T3, Batman and SWT..

#67 3 years ago

Pinball-Mods.com is doing a Black Friday - Cyber Monday Sale. The discount is 12.5% off every in-stock item in our store. You will need to enter a Discount code on the Payment screen. The code is BFCM2015 now live and will be active until Monday Nov 30 at 11:59pm CST.

Backorders are not allowed but will cover every thing we have in stock including (but not limited to):
    Early Solid State Buttons & Housings
    Bally Flipper Button Mods
    NCC1701 Ship Mods for DE Star Trek.
    Data East DMD and Sound Cables
    STNG KBOP WingLEDs

Let's not forget our Stern_Star Trek product line:
    Color DMD adapters
    WingLEDs
    Nacelle Mods
    Warp Ramp LED
    PopCaps ARE out of stock and are not included in the sale.

I have a limited stock of STNG KBOP ships which can be Built-To-Order... and will be included in the sale - if you use the Waitlist before the end of the sale. First Come First Served.

Sale Ends Monday Nov 30 at 11:59pm CST. Shipping may not be super-fast like usual... if the demand is high.

#68 3 years ago

Checked one last time, price finally dropped, ordered 5

#69 3 years ago
    Quoted from balboarules:

Oh well, 2AM now, Need to get some sleep, will check tomorrow to see if they changed the price yet.. I am hoping these will work on LAH and LW3, going to put the others in T3, Batman and SWT..

Sorry, it was set to change automatically, but the server time was wrong. I actually didn't imagine anyone would be buying at that time. They will be on sale all weekend.

#70 3 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

They will be on sale all weekend.

Not if they sell out first! I ordered 5...

#71 3 years ago

There were 61 available when I ordered my 5, so down to 51 or less...

#72 3 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

Sorry, it was set to change automatically, but the server time was wrong. I actually didn't imagine anyone would be buying at that time. They will be on sale all weekend.

You know us, we grab it instantly or miss out and piss and moan about it for weeks.

#73 3 years ago

Anybody know of speaker lights on sale

#74 3 years ago

I'd love to see color dmd come up with something.

#75 3 years ago

Does anyone have color changing flipper buttons? Perhaps Blue/Purple for The Addams Family, Red/Green for Attack from Mars, Blue/Red for HSII?
    Thank You

#76 3 years ago

Cointaker has them!

#77 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hdmike444:

Anybody know of speaker lights on sale

What machine are you looking for to add speaker lights too?

#78 3 years ago

I need tron speaker lights

#79 3 years ago

Any deals on led ocd boards out there?

#81 3 years ago

Cyber Monday Sale!!!! We are continuing our sale from this past weekend with 15% off All Mods! (excluding powder coating and WOZ mods and below listed speaker panels)

Wanted to do a sale to thank everyone for the continued support and amazing year we have had because of it. I did not have a chance to adjust all the pricing on the site so we are going to run our sale a little different then most this year.

***Cyber Monday Sale Special***
    !!!Limited Quantity finished and ready to ship!!!

POTC Dutchman Speaker Panel.... Reg $200 on sale $150
    POTC Pearl Speaker Panel....Reg $150 on sale $100
    Shrek Speaker Panel....$175 on sale $125

To place an order please PM, e-mail or call me to get the special pricing listed below.

Thanks again everyone for the support. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Thanks, Matt

#82 3 years ago

We are discounting our backbox LED panels and our dimming modules for Black Friday. Our dimming modules are very versatile and are now under $20 with free shipping if you order 3.

Check it out here: http://www.arcadeupkeep.com

Sale is on now!

#83 3 years ago

Pinball Pro Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale!
    http://pinballpro.net/black-friday-sale/

Pinball Pro Premium Subwoofer upgrade only $10!!!
    Now is your chance to purchase the speaker system you have been wanting and add the Premium Subwoofer for only $9.95, which is a $40 off! The upgraded subwoofer provides enhanced performance, now is you chance to try one! http://pinballpro.net/shop/high-energy-upgrade/

Buckwerx Headphone Audio Adapters $10 off!
    Been wanting to play pinball late at night? Or are you looking to hear every sound you game has to offer? Then try a Buckwerx headphone adapter today!
    http://pinballpro.net/?s=buckwerx

Sales are from now until midnight on Cyber Monday! Whiles supplies last! No sales codes needed.
    Terms: Upgraded subwoofer cannot be purchased alone, it is an upgrade to a compatible speaker kit. Questions please do not hesitate to contact us!
    image.jpegimage.jpeg

#84 3 years ago
    Quoted from HemiOrange09:

What machine are you looking for to add speaker lights too?

Spiderman and possible LOTR

#85 3 years ago

Sorry ... I don't have the wiring harness layouts to build them for a plug in installation....

#86 3 years ago

We are extending out Black Friday pricing on WOZ, Hobbit, and MMR until our remaining WOZs are sold out. Maybe another week or two... Continued inquiries welcome. It was very well received, prices are lowest we've ever offered. ; )

Email for discounted pricing. Financing available too !!!

Joe Newhart
    Sales@PinballSTAR.com
    570-357-0042

#87 3 years ago

Just added a Pinside Specials Page - http://www.leesparts.com/products/pinside.html

- 25 pack of High Gloss Pinballs for $35 (these are the ooohh shiny ones from Pinball Life!)
    - 10 pack of Flipper Rubbers for $5
    - 125 piece Rubber Sets for $27
    - WPC 93-98 Flipper Rebuild Kits for $21

Quantities are very limited. Extra shipping may apply, did my best to estimate in cart calculator. I will refund excess.

#88 3 years ago

Looks like a good amount of the vendors offering Black Friday / Thanksgiving sales still have discounts available via their websites. I'll update the list again early next week (after Cyber Monday) to remove any vendors no longer offering the discounts & any that have extended sales into December. For those that want to be removed earlier just send me a PM. Finally have access to a computer again -- was updating with my cell phone this past week lol.

#89 3 years ago

Still going Strong.....some Whites getting low....Sale ends Monday at Midnight.

While there are still Frosted White and Sunlight left in 44/47, consider that favorite game
    you want to play in the dark, or brighten up its look.
    Less then $25 per game to bring them to the level of the Newest Sterns!

Art
    cometpinball.com

#90 3 years ago

Same here. Pinball-Mods.com's 12.5% off ends on Monday at midnight. Remember code: BFCM2015

#91 3 years ago

Last day of sale... Thanks for the great weekend!!!
    image.jpg

#92 3 years ago

Today is the last day for 10% off individual pricing of all Mods at http://www.leesparts.com

Will leave the Pinside Specials up while they last - http://www.leesparts.com/products/pinside.html - Quantities are very limited.

Many thanks for the orders received, all are on their way!

LeesParts Ad.jpg

#93 3 years ago

To all that participated in the Pinball-Mods.com black Friday sale:
    451342671.jpg
    The last order to BrianS ships in a few minutes. Thanks everyone.

#94 3 years ago

Removed the Thanksgiving / Black Friday list since Cyber Monday is over and many of the sales ended. Anyone that is still offering sales into December, just let me know what the new dates are & if I had your info from before I'll get you re-added to the 2015 HOLIDAY SEASON SALES list.

For new sales occurring in December, just need to know a website or Pinside sale thread link, along with some basic info on what the sale is & start/end date of the sale. Thanks & an early MERRY CHRISTMAS / HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all!!

#95 3 years ago

I am leaving my Pinside Specials up while they last - http://www.leesparts.com/products/pinside.html - Quantities are very limited.

#96 3 years ago

Mine go till end of the year on non-clearance items.
    All the clearance stuff is gone at this point.

#97 3 years ago

BUMP -- Got to be some more vendors offering December-long sales!

#98 3 years ago

I'm doing an additional sale on Bally/Stern Lamp Driver Board Tester KITS from now until the end of the year (or while supplies last) -- $20.00 (25% off regular price of the kit). I should have about 20x of them available at that price. These are DIY KITS and require soldering, but will get you a testing tool for Classic Bally/Stern Lamp Driver Boards for about half-price of an assembled board if you don't mind doing some soldering.

BALLY/STERN LAMP DRIVER BOARD TESTER -- 25% OFF KITS! $20.00 each
    http://www.pinitech.com/products/ballystern_lamp_tester.php

I have some other items on sale for the holidays as well -- an OFFICIAL sale thread has been created here:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinitechcom-december-sales-on-diagnostic-tools

Thanks for looking!

---
    http://www.pinitech.com - "Pinball Inspired Technology"
    Kits, upgrades and test equipment for pinball machines

#99 3 years ago

Gonna BUMP this again in case there are any other vendors I've missed that are doing some PRE-CHRISTMAS sales. I'm surprised there hasn't been more action, but I guess BLACK FRIDAY is what's mostly on vendor's radar.

If you know of.. or are offering sales up until Christmas or New Years, post here & I'll get you added!

2 weeks later
    #100 3 years ago

I know it's a little late but I'm pointing to a marketplace ad where I'm reselling my flipper fidelity speaker set brand new unopened at a ten percent discount. I ordered the wrong one. My loss is your gain.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    £ 58.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Sillyoldelf Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 18.95
    $ 69.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    £ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinballToys
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 60.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 199.99
    $ 50.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    The Pinball Vault
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 12.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 24.00
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 9,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    There are 100 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside