Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 100 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by paynemic
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

451342671.jpg
    LeesParts_Ad.jpg
    image.jpg
    image_1.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    black-friday-saleweb1b.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Expo_Ad.jpg
    black-friday-whitebkg_resize.jpg
    black_fridaysale.jpg
    11004604_854253691301657_4999023507464806058_o.jpg
    holidays.jpg

There are 100 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 5 years ago

holidays.jpg

I thought it might be nice to pull together any 2015 Holiday Season Sales going on in the pinball world into one thread.

***UPDATE*** 2ND ROUND -- ANYONE OFFERING A SALE IN DECEMBER, POST HERE & I'LL GET YOU ADDED TO THE LIST BELOW.

For sales/discounts on pinball related products for the 2015 Holiday Season that you're offering or you know of, post them here with start/end date, a quick summary of what the sale is, a website link or Pinside sale announcement link & I'll get it added to the list. You can post additional details if you want, but the list below will give a concise way for people to find which vendors are offering sales & they can then refer to the posts or individual sale announcement threads (also linked below when available) for more details.

I'm hoping some momentum here causes more people to join in with offering sales for the 2015 Holiday Season. It'd be cool to see a lot more sales posted here & help Pinsiders with their shopping lists, give people some more exposure for their products and save everyone a few bucks on some cool pinball gear!

You're also welcome to post your WISH LIST here for vendors or items you'd like to see sales offered for.

#2 5 years ago

2015 HOLIDAY SEASON SALES (PINBALL RELATED)

LEES PARTS
    Specials for Pinside Members while supplies last
    http://www.leesparts.com/products/pinside.html

PINITECH - Pinball Diagnostic Equipment, Kits, Mods
    Site-wide discounts & bundles now through end of the year
    November 15th-January 1st
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinitechcom-december-sales-on-diagnostic-tools
    http://www.pinitech.com

SIEGECRAFT ELECTRONICS
    Sale on Bally LED Adapter Boards, Williams Sys3-9 Bench Displays & more
    November 25th-December 31st
    http://www.siegecraft.us/

-

If you're having a sale (or know of a sale on pinball-related products), post to this thread with start/end date, a link to the website or link to the Pinside thread for the sale & a quick summary of what's being offered and I'll add it to the list below.

#3 5 years ago

Pinitech (pinball diagnostic equipment, kits & mods) will be offering some discounts and bundles between November 15th - January 1st over at http://www.pinitech.com

Might even have a doorbuster or two at some point to raise some funds for another pcb order. Need to check some inventory levels of materials first Will post any major sales here and the website if that happens.

#4 5 years ago

Pinballsidemirrors.com is having their annual sale on Thanksgiving Day

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I got my money ready.

With posts like that, hopefully we can draw out some more sellers of pinball goodies to offer sales!

You saw it here first! MustangPaul's got bank for someone!

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from acebathound:

MustangPaul's got bank for someone!

Everyone knows that this time of year is when the sale is so there's no excuse for NOT having money ready. I've been stashing my funds since just after last years sale. If what I want isn't on sale this year I'll just roll the stash over and have even more next year.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Everyone knows that this time of year is when the sale is so there's no excuse for NOT having money ready. I've been stashing my funds since just after last years sale. If what I want isn't on sale this year I'll just roll the stash over and have even more next year.

Hmm.. maybe people should post their WISH LISTS for vendors or items they'd like to see sales offered for. Something tells me anything to do with LEDs for newer games, just a hunch

#9 5 years ago

We will be having a Thanksgiving Sale through the weekend.

Details will start to arrive in its own thread by the end of this week, but exact sale items will be kept
    secret until time of sale.....I think its more fun that way!

Art
    CometPinball LEDs

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

We will be having a Thanksgiving Sale through the weekend.
    Details will start to arrive in its own thread by the end of this week, but exact sale items will be kept
    secret until time of sale.....I think its more fun that way!
    Art
    CometPinball LEDs

Damn.....

I just placed a $150+ order today.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from indypinhead:

Damn.....
    I just placed a $150+ order today.

I checked your order, at most it would affect 1 line and minimally.

#12 5 years ago

darn....

Thanks Art.

Still love the products that you sell.

I'll have to keep my eyes open for your sale....so you can take more of my money...LOL

#13 5 years ago

Nifty LED will be having a site wide sale - make sure to check out what you want now. A certain item will be limited to stock on hand only.

11004604_854253691301657_4999023507464806058_o.jpg

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from NiftyLED:

Nifty LED will be having a site wide sale - make sure to check out what you want now. A certain item will be limited to stock on hand only.

Cool! Which days will you be having the sale? I'll get you added to the list then..

#15 5 years ago

I'm gonna alphabetize the lists.. that seems the most fair as well as easier for people to easily spot the vendor(s) they'd be looking for. Thanks everyone for getting some momentum going on this!

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from acebathound:

Cool! Which days will you be having the sale? I'll get you added to the list then..

We want people to spend time with their families on Thanksgiving. We will be absolutely closed on Thanksgiving day.

Our sale will start 12:00 AM on Friday(thats Midnight on Thursday! the 26th)

#17 5 years ago

Last year I bought a lifetime supply of flashers from Comet. Hopefully nothing I use consistently goes on sale like 4 SMD bulbs, 2 SMD frosted bulbs, Opmax, or the pop bumper bulbs or I'll stock up on way too much.

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from DefaultGen:

Last year I bought a lifetime supply of flashers from Comet. Hopefully nothing I use consistently goes on sale like 4 SMD bulbs, 2 SMD frosted bulbs, Opmax, or the pop bumper bulbs or I'll stock up on way too much.

+ 1

#19 5 years ago

PinballSTAR Amusements will be offering deeper than normal discounts on both Wizard of Oz, Hobbit, and Medieval Madness starting today and running through Black Friday.

Wizard of Oz Standards and 75th's IN STOCK ready to ship for Xmas NOW !

Hobbit LE and Smaugs (yes, we still have a few Smaugs left) are preorder, but we are still selling from our day 1 orders so you will not be at the end of the line by any means.

Medieval Madness Standards

MUST mention the Pinside Black Friday sale for additional discount. Pickup or we can ship nationwide. We have more room on some models than others so discounts will vary per game. Please email for details !

Joe Newhart
    [email protected]
    570-357-0042

#20 5 years ago

Pinnovators.com will be doing 10% off on all headphone kit and powered sub hook up adapter purchases for Black Friday.

image.jpg

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from acebathound:

PINBALL SIDE MIRRORS
    Site-wide discounts, One-Day Only Sale on Thanksgiving Day
    November 26th
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thanksgiving-product
    http://www.pinballsidemirrors.com/

Hopefully Pinball Side Mirrors will have some actual Pinball Side Mirrors in stock for this sale. I just checked their website for a standard Data East side mirror and they are out of stock.

#22 5 years ago

I have emailed colordmd three times in the last 2 weeks to ask them if they are having any kind of sale coming up, but they never reply. Does anyone know if they do anything during this time of the year?

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

I have emailed colordmd three times in the last 2 weeks to ask them if they are having any kind of sale coming up, but they never reply. Does anyone know if they do anything during this time of the year?

I don't recall seeing their stuff on sale... ever.

#24 5 years ago

Color DMD????
    PDI glass????
    Or just wishful thinking.

#25 5 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Color DMD????
    PDI glass????

WISH LISTS and wishful thinking are welcomed in this thread

#26 5 years ago

Haven't seen the 10% Pinside discount from Stern yet. Don't understand. After all, we are their poster child, aren't we?

#27 5 years ago
    Quoted from acebathound:

WISH LISTS and wishful thinking are welcomed in this thread

Wish lists are a great idea actually... what would people like to see on sale?(not just LEDs, but from other suppliers also)

#28 5 years ago

I'm hoping CPR lists a bunch of shi* that has been out of stock forever (like an ES backglass), but I know that isn't going to happen.

#29 5 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Color DMD????
    PDI glass????

x2 on the PDI (or InvisGlass). Two sheets in my stocking please!!

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from smokey_789:

Haven't seen the 10% Pinside discount from Stern yet. Don't understand. After all, we are their poster child, aren't we?

+1

#31 5 years ago

Does Cointaker typically run any Black Friday Deals ?

#32 5 years ago

As some of you may or may not know. I am now employed by FUN! in Mesquite, Texas as their Sales Manager. With my 17+ years in the coin-op industry as both a hobbyist and operator my goal is to improve sales as well as improve FUN's! reputation within the collector community. For those that may be interested, we are running a Black Friday Sale on all items in the store next Friday and Saturday - November 27th and 28th. This includes all pinball machines, arcade games, foosball tables, jukeboxes, slot machines, pool tables and accessories. You must mention this sale in order to take advantage of these savings.

black_fridaysale.jpg

#33 5 years ago

I sent XPin an e-mail about promo codes for this year...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/xpin™-black-friday-sale

#34 5 years ago

Hey all! New business account for pinside but not "new" to pinside.
    To start our new pinside life, we at Double Danger Pinball ddpinball.com will be offering 15% off any order over $50 starting on Black Friday thru Monday. Just use promo code: pinside

#35 5 years ago

LeesParts.com Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday special - 10% off Mods!

See https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/leespartscom-black-fridaysmall-business-satcyber-monday-special#post-2814678

Expo Ad.jpg

#36 5 years ago
    Quoted from leesparts:

leespartsStarbumperLogo.jpg
    LeesParts.com will be posting a Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday special soon!

Awesome. I have three items in my cart already that were just waiting for a sale.

#38 5 years ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

As some of you may or may not know. I am now employed by FUN! in Mesquite, Texas as their Sales Manager. With my 17+ years in the coin-op industry as both a hobbyist and operator my goal is to improve sales as well as improve FUN's! reputation within the collector community. For those that may be interested, we are running a Black Friday Sale on all items in the store next Friday and Saturday - November 27th and 28th. This includes all pinball machines, arcade games, foosball tables, jukeboxes, slot machines, pool tables and accessories. You must mention this sale in order to take advantage of these savings.

Free Shipping on pinball machines?

#39 5 years ago

End of the weekend bump ! The PinballSTAR Amusements Black Friday week sale (going on now until Friday) has been well received - a few games shipped and a few picked up this week - all titles purchased which was cool - WOZ, Hobbit, and MMR. And another WOZ lined up to go next week ! Get while the getting is good... ! Save some extra $ !
    Email Joe at [email protected]
    570-357-0042

#40 5 years ago

Reese Rails are for sale(well for order) everyday, no need to wait until Friday.
    https://www.facebook.com/Reese-Rails-1547618268848757/

#41 5 years ago

Thanks for posting this!

#42 5 years ago

We will have all our kits, spotlights and led strips on sale with some huge free giveaways.

Sale will start 9pm PST Thursday(because we like family time ) and end on Saturday.

#43 5 years ago

Offering 10% discount on this bundled pin package deal. Items not sold separately.

10% discount starts: Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 12 noon CST and ends on Sun, Nov 29, 2015 at 12 noon CST.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-1980s-arcade-games-collection-as-pins

#44 5 years ago

Yes free shipping across the continental US on games purchased this Friday and Saturday.

#45 5 years ago
    Quoted from hassellcastle:

Yes free shipping across the continental US on games purchased this Friday and Saturday.

Website link?

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Reese Rails are for sale(well for order) everyday, no need to wait until Friday.
    https://www.facebook.com/Reese-Rails-1547618268848757/

You have rails for the new BOP playfield, just standard Williams rails I take it. Gotta start getting parts for when mine arrives.

#47 5 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

You have rails for the new BOP playfield, just standard Williams rails I take it. Gotta start getting parts for when mine arrives.

I checked and I don't have BOP rails. Was sure I had done some but they aren't in my stack. When it comes time and you need them LMK.

#48 5 years ago

I'll participate in the offerings:

Wednesday through Sunday KAHR.US Circuits will have the specials I offered at my pinball show booth available online through a special web link: http://www.kahr.us/pinside.html . So kind of like visiting me at Texas, Allentown, Atlanta, or York this year without actually being there... Only limited quantities will be available, so some deals may sell out before Sunday ends (I'll do my best to pull down cart buttons that sell out). You can only get the deals at this link and I'm only publishing the link on Pinside.

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 sound solutions

#49 5 years ago

These are subject to change: UPDATED 11/25/15

Here is what we are looking to do as a thank you for our after Thanksgiving specials.

NOTE: It does not include the purchase of new Stern/JJP machines or Pinball Refinery Editions or Official Stern Licensed mods....

10% off powder coated armor (for now excludes TRON), I will be offering powder coated coin door with vacuum metalized chrome or gold plastics --NOTE-- You will have to ship us the coin door off from your machines in order to do this. When you order a complete set of new powder coated armor (save 10% off per Black Friday Sale), I will do your coin door for $200.00 extra (Also you will get the Black Friday Sale of 10% off), so for $180.00 extra you can have your coin door powder coated to match your new set of armor. This is a BIG saving for a custom coin door.

15% off all lighting kits that we offer on the website, which will also include the Pinblades (that we offer on our website) and Shoot to Thrill cannons (limited quantities in stock). Also I am planning on offering America Most Haunted mods..... Including AMH Pinblades

Discount codes at check out are--- "BF ARMOR" for the 10% and "BF15: for 15% the lighting kits--- I will make adjustments to the website for the powder coated coin door upgrades and the AMH mods just before the sale starts.

Thanks everyone,

Steve
    Pinball Refinery
    www.pinballrefinery.com

#50 5 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

I checked and I don't have BOP rails. Was sure I had done some but they aren't in my stack. When it comes time and you need them LMK.

Sounds good thanks.

There are 100 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside