image.jpeg
image.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
5105b4df-7dd7-4808-b9e0-af33ac2331aa.jpg
image.jpeg
Blame_canada.gif
dteeth.jpg
tar_sands18.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robotron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#362 8 years ago

I really want this pin to start getting built by the end of the year. want one to go next to my woz rr.

1 month later
#836 8 years ago

nothing new here, move along!

move_along.jpgmove_along.jpg

#956 8 years ago

when I cant sleep at night I come to this thread, it just makes me exhausted! I will add that if they build new orders before preorders because of the cash influx that would be very wrong.

#1038 8 years ago

keep the 2016 thread open, were gonna be hanging there very soon!

#1079 8 years ago

was playing woz yesterday, that is one great pin, can only imagine what the hobbit is gonna be like. I have faith its gonna be as good as woz or better. with all the issues I have had with sterns wd le and kiss le I am hoping for the best for jjp. smaug se in the future, all is good!

#1091 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Since you want to drag Stern into this positive Hobbit discussion, I will just say that I had more issues with my WOZ than all my sterns combined

i own my woz and no issues thus far. my sterns suck, walking dead was broken for 5 months. all stern kept doing was jerking me around and sending me boards. lucky my friend managed to repair the pin for me. my kiss le out the box with 7 issues and now its broken again. only the display comes on nothing else. guess my next pin gonna be? not a pos stern! i have a heighway alien le on order and will get a smaug le if it lives up to the hype. i have faith this pin is gonna be great and not a pos stern slapped together and shipped untested.
after those 2 new pins i am gonna add some classics, and hopefully stick to jjp and heighway if the quality is there. like i said no more new sterns for me right now, status quo is unacceptable.

#1093 8 years ago
Quoted from cal50:

Its good you can imagine because that's all you will likely be playing for a while.....

this pin will get made no doubt. i have plenty toys to keep me busy.
could be 6 months or a year no rush for me i have no skin in this game.

#1144 8 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.
It seems sir you are a troll

I am not a troll, I am a person with a great job that can afford nice things. I am one of the biggest collectors in the northeast, mostly arcade games. my last 2 nib stern were god aweful. for me they are a pos that should not have left the factory at 16000 usd.
I vote with my wallet and I refuse to buy any more sterns till I am faithful I can get a good product for that money. I hope that heighway and jjp can put out a good product cause for now I am done buying nib sterns. but like you say if getting fucked over by stern makes me a troll, then I am the biggest fucking troll ever.

#1145 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Since you want to drag Stern into this positive Hobbit discussion, I will just say that I had more issues with my WOZ than all my sterns combined

even your avatar is a grump!

1 week later
#1329 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Do people think this is me?

no ebin, like ebinezer scrooge.....

1 week later
#1674 8 years ago

never did hobbit or lotr, the kids that carried those books around in school got their asses kicked for being nerds. I really couldn't tell the difference or never watched any of the movies. the pin looks nice though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 25.50
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

Machine - For Sale
Cedar City, UT
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robotron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2015-hobbit-update-thread?tu=robotron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.