Topic Stats

• 1,911 posts
  • 270 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 148 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Orly1_(resized).JPG
harvey_h_(resized).jpg
45a_(resized).jpg
Screenshot_2016-01-03-00-57-23~01_(resized).jpg
Wwny7Pq_(resized).png
hobbit_(resized).jpg
image.png
03_18_2013_nixon-campaign.jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
5105b4df-7dd7-4808-b9e0-af33ac2331aa.jpg
image.jpeg
Blame_canada.gif
dteeth.jpg
tar_sands18.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bjorg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#584 4 years ago

I can't wait to hear about the first machines getting shipped and reading about actual gameplay feedback. Love the theme and hoping it will be epicly fun!

2 weeks later
#715 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm not saying that the S-Class is a better car but the S-Class looks more like a $120K car.

Couldn't agree more. The Tesla has the better technology, but S-Class actually looks and feels like a luxury car.

2 weeks later
#963 4 years ago

Is anyone switching to Rad-Cals? Yes? No? Why? Just curious since I'm pondering this upgrade at the moment. Thanks!

#1050 4 years ago

The JJP bashing is getting old. Launching a product is hard. Building a company is hard. The odds are not in favor of any new enterprise or venture. Having someone take on the market leader and pushing the envelope of what pinball is today is an amazingly risky proposition!

I for one am thankful that JJP is doing what they are doing. I am compassionate about their needs to fulfill the promise to their customers while creating a company that can provide for all its employees! Good luck and godspeed!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 88.00
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Forever
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bjorg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside