image.jpeg
image.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
5105b4df-7dd7-4808-b9e0-af33ac2331aa.jpg
image.jpeg
Blame_canada.gif
dteeth.jpg
tar_sands18.jpg
There are 1,911 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 39.
#1451 8 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

America can't even defend itself these days

^Douchey comment bro^

#1452 8 years ago

Enough with the trolling comments "extraballingtmc".

#1453 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don't engage them. Everybody knows the only reason terrorists don't target Canada is because nobody gives a shit about that country.

But we have these!

17_jos_louis.jpg17_jos_louis.jpg20_butter_tarts.jpg20_butter_tarts.jpgcrush cream soda.jpgcrush cream soda.jpg

#1454 8 years ago

Popcorn.gifPopcorn.gif

#1455 8 years ago

...and don't forget our poutine and hockey pucks, eh?

#1456 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Americans have never lost and will never lose a war.

Quoting someone from WW2 kind of out of date

#1457 8 years ago

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

#1458 8 years ago
Quoted from Phantom1911:

But we have these!
17_jos_louis.jpg 20_butter_tarts.jpg crush cream soda.jpg

And Tim Horton's FTW!

#1459 8 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

pasted_image.pngpasted_image.png

Wow ... someone hit Costco on the way to the game.

#1460 8 years ago

Made in America...by Mexicans.

Duuuuude! Number one, America is made up of every Nationality and religion known to man. Two, its Hispanics not Mexicans. Please don't embarrass the Canadian education programs.

#1461 8 years ago

What the hell is going on in here?!

#1462 8 years ago

Racism.

#1463 8 years ago

It's being formally prepped for a thread lock in two weeks.

#1464 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Don't engage them. Everybody knows the only reason terrorists don't target Canada is because nobody gives a shit about that country.

Yeah but thats better than everyone hating you're guts, no offense.

Meanwhile-in-America-pics31.jpgMeanwhile-in-America-pics31.jpg

#1465 8 years ago

America can't even defend itself these days

<edited political statement>
Push comes to shove I feel sorry for anyone that seriously wants to go head to head.

#1466 8 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Yup. It also seems like a WOZ standard and Hobbit standard offer more then any Stern LE as well.

Unless the theme or title does not float your boat & you want same year delivery......

#1467 8 years ago

Lol so wth was this thread about anyways?

Oh yeah trump/hobbit 2016 or something like that

#1468 8 years ago

Lol so wth was this thread about anyways?
Oh yeah trump/hobbit 2016 or something like that

Best off topic thread ever. The basement can't touch it.

#1469 8 years ago

Wow, I thought there was a bunch of posts for the Hobbit, and it seems Canada and the US almost went to war.
Chill Dudes. We're neighbors. Good neighbors too. Could be a lot worse.

#1470 8 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Best off topic thread ever. The basement can't touch it.

oh now ya did it, here come the mods!

#1471 8 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Yeah but thats better than everyone hating you're guts, no offense.

Meanwhile-in-America-pics31.jpg

Hey, isn't that a Tim Horton's in the background?

Hah - made you look! So there.

NOW ... how about that Hobbit eh? Hell of a game!

#1472 8 years ago

Speaking of 11 individually controlled drop targets. It would be cool to see them synced to the music in attract mode. Sort of like the Bellagio water fountain.

#1473 8 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Speaking of 11 individually controlled drop targets. It would be cool to see them synced to the music in attract mode. Sort of like the Bellagio water fountain.

Nah, let's save on the wear and tear. I hope these things are reliable as hell because they look like a bitch to work on.

#1474 8 years ago

Canada gave us Rush, so that country will always be appreciated by this American!

#1475 8 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Canada gave us Rush, so that country will always be appreciated by this American!

triumph.jpegtriumph.jpeg

#1476 8 years ago

And Ed Robertson.. I hear he's in a big rock band.

#1477 8 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

And Celine Dion

#1478 8 years ago

Saw a bunch of posts. Got excited to see the update. Best thing I saw was guy with a Sam the American Eagle avatar post defending America.

So, in order to add something worthwhile to this thread, go watch the new Muppets show on ABC.com if you haven't already, it's amazing.

Back to "which politician / country / race do you blame for the Hobbit not yet being in my hands..."

#1479 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Nah, let's save on the wear and tear.

Built like a tank, never gonna break down.

#1480 8 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

So, in order to add something worthwhile to this thread, go watch the new Muppets show on ABC.com if you haven't already, it's amazing.

Have to totally disagree on the Muppets being watch worthy. So much wrong with that show compared to the original series. A true injustice has been done.

#1481 8 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Have to totally disagree on the Muppets being watch worthy. So much wrong with that show compared to the original series. A true injustice has been done.

I don't think so. It's like a modern update to the original Muppet Show which was extremely edgy for its time. We watch it with our five year old, and just like with the original, all of the adult jokes go over his head but he enjoys it too.

If you stopped watching after a few, the show has really found its footing lately. I'm a huge Muppets fan, and I love it. At least give it a shot!

#1482 8 years ago

Well, we should probably hit this one before the end of the year before the thread closes...

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1483 8 years ago

I have a chance to by out a friends LE spot but I really would like to play before committing. Does this game exist in the wild in the NY/NJ/CT area?

#1484 8 years ago

Wow what a statement in hindsight lol

Pretty sure jack doesn't want that brought back up

#1485 8 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I have a chance to by out a friends LE spot but I really would like to play before committing. Does this game exist in the wild in the NY/NJ/CT area?

Swing by Lakewood and play it.

#1486 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Swing by Lakewood and play it.

Can I get some more specifics....Thanks

#1487 8 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

If you stopped watching after a few, the show has really found its footing lately. I'm a huge Muppets fan, and I love it. At least give it a shot!

Watched the first few and never came back to it. Will give it a retrial.

#1488 8 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

Chill Dudes. We're neighbors. Good neighbors too. Could be a lot worse.

No war, just me and beelzeboob (known jackasses) trying to win the jerk of the year award from this guy. Its all good, Americans love Canada and Canadians....well lets leave it at that.

18001_10153235092788086_4056455109238693746_n.jpg18001_10153235092788086_4056455109238693746_n.jpg

#1489 8 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Watched the first few and never came back to it. Will give it a retrial.

Definitely do Episode 7 "Pigs in a Blackout." It's about as perfect as I could have expected.

And seriously, pm me afterwards what you think!

#1490 8 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

No war, just me and beelzeboob (known jackasses) trying to win the jerk of the year award from this guy. Its all good, Americans love Canada and Canadians....well lets leave it at that.

18001_10153235092788086_4056455109238693746_n.jpg

Gooooooooooooooood, give in to your anger! Let the hate flow through you (nice avatar)

#1491 8 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

18001_10153235092788086_4056455109238693746_n.jpg

Yep. It's true. People might remember me singing Canada's praises in September when I was up there in the Rockies. Amazing country. Amazing people. And hey! They invented hockey...a sport filled with non-stop action where you only take a break to beat the shit out of somebody.

Gotta respect that.

#1492 8 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

No war, just me and beelzeboob (known jackasses) trying to win the jerk of the year award from this guy.

WAIT!!! Who you calling a jackass???

#1493 8 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
Men, all this stuff you've heard about America not wanting to fight, wanting to stay out of the war, is a lot of horse dung. Americans, traditionally, love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.
When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, the big league ball players, the toughest boxers. Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. Now, I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost and will never lose a war. Because the very thought of losing is hateful to Americans.
Now, an army is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team. This individuality stuff is a bunch of crap. The bilious bastards who wrote that stuff about individuality for the Saturday Evening Post don't know anything more about real battle than they do about fornicating.
Now, we have the finest food and equipment, the best spirit, and the best men in the world. You know, by God, I actually pity those poor bastards we're going up against. By God, I do. We're not just going to shoot the bastards. We're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun bastards by the bushel.
Now, some of you boys, I know, are wondering whether or not you'll chicken-out under fire. Don't worry about it. I can assure you that you will all do your duty. The Nazis are the enemy. Wade into them. Spill their blood. Shoot them in the belly. When you put your hand into a bunch of goo that a moment before was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do.
Now there's another thing I want you to remember. I don't want to get any messages saying that we are holding our position. We're not holding anything. Let the Hun do that. We are advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding onto anything -- except the enemy. We're going to hold onto him by the nose, and we're gonna kick him in the ass. We're gonna kick the hell out of him all the time, and we're gonna go through him like crap through a goose!
Now, there's one thing that you men will be able to say when you get back home, and you may thank God for it. Thirty years from now when you're sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee, and he asks you, "What did you do in the great World War II?" -- you won't have to say, "Well, I shoveled shit in Louisiana."
Alright now you sons-of-bitches, you know how I feel.
Oh, I will be proud
to lead you wonderful guys
into battle anytime,
anywhere.
That's all.

George, where the hell have you been all these years?

#1494 8 years ago

Americans love Canadian women!

#1495 8 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

Americans love Canadian women!

Canadians love American Women.

(actually, they apparently don't like 'em)

#1496 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

People might remember me singing Canada's praises in September when I was up there in the Rockies. Amazing country. Amazing people. And hey! They invented hockey...a sport filled with non-stop action where you only take a break to beat the shit out of somebody.
Gotta respect that.

OK, OK, but on the other hand they also invented Celine Dion and Justin Bieber.

#1497 8 years ago

Nationalism (or the disregard thereof) is like DNA. That old thing about humans and chimps having 97% same DNA.. All people from all nations are at least 97% the same and I mean in the way they behave and what they do. I've lived and worked all over the world, three of my children were born in China, and the more you travel the more you realise that people the world over really have a very deep basic similarity in their values.
For us here we are post-national in our love of pinball. There is no need to draw lines between, or frankly even discuss anything of nation. It is irrelevant. We have a deep basic love of something that is based on physics and the beauty of the curvature of motion under the influence of gravity. And cool sound and lights. In three or four hundred years all borders will be at least different and may even be gone. We will all be dead. And a silver ball flipped around a wooden playfield will still be the coolest thing ever.
Anxiously awaiting my Hobbit in 2016.

#1498 8 years ago

Finally some reason in all this insanity.

#1499 8 years ago

They call him "TimeBandit" for a reason!

#1500 8 years ago

Oh Canada

image..jpegimage..jpeg

tar_sands18.jpgtar_sands18.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.50
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
There are 1,911 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 39.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2015-hobbit-update-thread/page/30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.