Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by MrBally
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Clinton.jpg
    LSU_Party.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-is-great.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 11 years ago

I trust those that heard that hotel guy basically just ignored him and went about packing up stuff at the normal safe quick pace that they were already proceeding along at.

#15 11 years ago

Late March for 2014 should work out fine. Temperatures should be still be cool enough.
    Easter won't be til Apr 20th in 2014.
    The races at Tx Motor Speedway probably won't be till 2nd wkend in Apr (11-13th),
    so no hotel/motel room issues related to that.

From Parks, LA, 407 miles to the Hilton Anatole, and 422 miles to the ES in Frisco, TX,
    so no big deal to me concerning the extra driving.

You may want to advertise TPF-2014 in the Frisco area in order to try to attract some of the locals.

I see above that Ed mentioned "more than 40,000 sq ft of available show space" at the new ES-Frisco location. Please inform how much floor space was at the Hilton-Grapevine, and how much was at Hilton-Anatole.
    I went to TPF-2012 & -2013, so just curious if the Frisco space will be more than Grapevine space, but less than Anatole space.

1 week later
    #42 10 years ago

Can a moderator edit the above post to basically delete much of the text, so the Melstina doesn't benefit from posting stuff like this which is not related to the topic of this thread.
    I'm not saying to delete the entire msg.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-is-great.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2014-tpf-new-date-and-location?tu=pinball-is-great and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.