(Topic ID: 84715)

2014 Texas Pinball Festival Machine Line Up

By Xerico

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

kickass-445.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

We are getting closer and closer to the 2014 Texas Pinball Festival. Check out the game line up!

http://texaspinball.com/tpf/game-line-up/

We will have an amazing line up of Classic Sterns, over 14 different titles.

We will have new Sterns like Mustang, Star Trek LE & PRO, Metallica LE & PRO, ACDC "Helen", Tron LE & PRO, & Avatar LE & Pro.

We will have PPS MMr, JJP WOZ LE, Skit-B Predator & MultimorphicLexy Lightspeed - Galaxy Girl.

We will have the world premier of Star Trek: The Mirror Universe!

We will have William/Bally DMDs like Medeival Madness, Monster Bash, Attack From Mars, Twilight Zone, & Theatre of Magic.

We will have rare games like Varkon, Hercules & Big Bang Bar.

We will have a tremendous EM collection, including Atlantis, Centrigrade 37, Card Whiz, Flying Turn & Slick Chick.

Our tournaments this year will have live real time scoring by using iPads as score entry devices. Players of all skill levels can win some money as we are paying out money in all three divisions!

Ladies, Kids, Child/Parent & Draw Your Partner tournaments are also available.

We have a lot of everything!

I hope you are as excited as I am!

Marcus
    TPF Tournament Director

#2 10 years ago

Nice. I'm glad we'll be there the whole weekend. 8 more days...

#3 10 years ago

Absolutely looking forward to making this trip! Over 400 machines and a re-vamped tournament = 3 days of pinball bliss!

#4 10 years ago

My first expo! I am pumped! So many games there I've always wanted to play!

#5 10 years ago

I had to go look, the PPS MM wasn't mentioned in the post The list has 2 there...

#6 10 years ago

This show is gonna....kickass-445.jpgkickass-445.jpg

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

I had to go look, the PPS MM wasn't mentioned in the post The list has 2 there...

corrected my post.

Marcus

#8 10 years ago

No love for the Star Trek row including Star Trek: The Mirror Universe?
    :tear:

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Oh, I'll be playing the crap out of Star Trek, since that will be my first NIB if I like it.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

So many damn machines!!

I corrected that John. Your work definitely needs to be highlighted!!

Marcus

#12 10 years ago

If anyone would like to bring a Vector or a Chicago Cubs Triple Play to the show, I will gladly play them.
    May even offer a bounty...

#13 10 years ago

Looking so forward to it. Especially looking forward to seeing the MMr.

#14 10 years ago

Looks to be the best TPF EVER!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2014-texas-pinball-festival-machine-line-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.