(Topic ID: 80743)

2014 Pinball at the Zoo POSTER

By RyanClaytor

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC08503.jpg
    DSC08492.jpg
    DSC08494.jpg
    DSC08495.jpg
    2014PatZFramedOriginalArt.jpg
    DSC08503.jpg
    DSC08495.jpg
    DSC08494.jpg
    DSC08492.jpg
    2014PatZFramedOriginalArt.jpg
    signed.jpg
    numbered.jpg
    signed.jpg
    numbered.jpg
    photo (13).JPG
    stackAndToobzPatZ.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanclaytor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hi Pinsiders,

After several requests for a poster of my 2014 Pinball at the Zoo T-shirt design (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-at-the-zoo-t-shirt-art-and-pre-order), Kevin (PatZ El Presidente) and I have decided to give you a couple choices. Here's what we're prepared to offer.

Option A) As a picky artist, I want this poster to big, archival, high-quality, and gorgeous. I had this quoted as a limited-edition screen-print (just like they used to do all the pinball playfields). It's on high-quality paper, suitable for framing, and will be approximately 18"x20" when complete. I am prepared to personally sign and number this limited-edition run, NEVER TO BE PRINTED AGAIN (unless we decide to print a red version...kidding, kidding...man, that was bad. LOVE YOU JACK! ). Here's what it will look like:

2014PatZ18x20.jpg2014PatZ18x20.jpg

...and just so you get a feel for size, I did a quick mock-up:

2014PatZ18x20mock.jpg2014PatZ18x20mock.jpg

This option would cost $25 and we would need a commitment from 25 people before it would make sense for us to print these.

Option B) Kevin prints digital copies of the PatZ poster each year. These are smaller (11x17"), would have the event info included, and are essentially color laser copies. On the up-side, these would only be $5 each. Here's what option B will look like:

2014PatZ11x17.jpg2014PatZ11x17.jpg

...and a mock-up so that you can see the size difference:

2014PatZ11x17mock.jpg2014PatZ11x17mock.jpg

-----

We will be printing 11x17" version regardless of how many people commit to buying them. However, in order to produce option A, we will need a minimum order to produce them. I'd like to get a REALISTIC count of how many people would be willing to purchase option A. Please respond here if you are ready and willing to press the go button on the ole' paypal machine. Assuming there is enough interest, we will move forward with collecting money and printing the limited-edition artist print. If you are attending PatZ, we can work out a flat $25 pre-order fee for the poster. If you are not attending, there will be some shipping costs associated with getting the poster to you.

Pardon the convoluted process for creating this poster, but I didn't want to accept Paypal orders for this, not have enough, and then have to refund everyone's money. From my sales pitch here, I'm sure you can tell which version I'm hoping we can produce. I look forward to seeing how this thread is received over the next few days.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

Option A Commitments
    ------------------------------
    1. catboxer
    2. Arie (non-pinsider)
    3. tamoore (if needed...we'll let you off the hook at 26 pre-orders)
    4. pmWolf
    5. yancy
    6. SideTrackTap
    7. whysnow
    8. Anetra (non-pinsider)
    9. Noahs_Arcade
    10. Christina (non-pinsider)
    11. Garrett
    12. StraX22
    13. Jdoz2
    14. Pinballnut - Brad Grant, Vacaville, CA
    15. Tsskinne
    16. Turboderf
    17. Rock914
    18. Lockdoc
    19. Insane
    20. Loren3233
    21. Fudd (KLOV)
    22. Gambit3113
    23. rlslick
    24. harbngr
    25. gum

Edit (02.17.14 afternoon): Now that we have enough commitments, I've opened a spot for pre-orders on my website with options for PatZ pick-up, US Shipping, and Outside of US Shipping:

http://www.elephanteater.com/comics#prints

Even if you're not on the aforementioned list, you are still welcome to purchase the posters. We are making limited print-run of 50.

Edit 2 (02.17.14 afternoon): For the folks interested in purchasing option B, please contact Kevin Ketchum (PatZ Grand Champion) at [email protected] to discuss details. He's spearheading option B, while I'm doin' the leg-work for option A.

Edit 3 (02.23.14 evening): We are still missing about 20% of the pre-orders. In a holding pattern until a few more folks send in payment. Thanks those who have already sent payment.

Edit 4 (03.01.14 evening): Still almost as many MIA commitments as last week. Just sent out some friendly reminders to those who need it. I'll check in again before too long. Thanks for all the pre-payments so far.

Edit 5 (03.11.14 afternoon): After the personal reminders were sent out last week, all the required pre-orders have now been submitted. Thank you so much. Now I just need to do a little work on the file (because we're printing on white paper instead of a green shirt, some of the screens need a bit of adjusting) and then send it to the printer (same folks who did the quality work on the shirts). Anyhow, thanks for your patience through all of this. I plan to continue updating this page weekly until all the pre-order folks have their poster in hand. I really appreciate all your support!

Edit 6 (03.11.14 night): I managed to find some time this evening to massage that file into a poster-ready format. I just sent it to the printer, so printing should begin SOON!

Edit 7 (03.22.14 evening): Hey guys. Yesterday I received word from the printers that your posters are DONE!!! Woo-HOO!!! I'm driving to pick them up on Wednesday, at which point I'll start packaging and shipping them. As usual, if you have any questions, I'm all ears. Thanks, again, for your support with all this.

Edit 8 (03.27.14 morning): Hello again! So, I just wanted to give you all a quick update to let you know the poster shipping will be underway soon. I picked up the posters yesterday and they look GREAT!!! I feel like this is what the print is supposed to look like. I'm very pleased. They are printed on a nice heavy paper stock, I bought some large, 4-inch diameter tubes from Uline for shipping, and today I'm gonna run out to get some kraft paper (Thanks, whysnow!), and a colored pen to sign and number all these puppies! I'll be sure to update here again when I've got 'em all packed and ready to go. In the meantime, here are a couple pics to prove this process is indeed moving along. Take care, guys.

This is a process photo of the UNCUT posters on the drying rack at the printers:
    dryingRackPatZ.jpgdryingRackPatZ.jpg

Here are the beauties in my basement (hence the dark picture) all stacked-up adjacent to the mailing tubes:
    stackAndToobzPatZ.jpgstackAndToobzPatZ.jpg

Edit 9 (03.30.14 morning...should have been 03.28.14 evening): Hey guys! A couple days ago (Friday afternoon), I finished packaging all your poster pre-orders and got 'em shipped! Big thanks to whysnow for the kraft paper suggestion. I can tell that it will make a world of difference in keeping your posters immaculate during shipping. Anyhow, really hope you enjoy these and I can't thank you enough for your pre-orders. You guys made this happen!!! THANK YOU!!!

In closing, here are a couple of details. Each poster is personally signed...

signed.jpgsigned.jpg

...and numbered.

numbered.jpgnumbered.jpg

I even went out and bought a green pen to match the posters.

Take care, guys!

Edit 10 (04.08.14 morning): Since this design has been getting some notice, Pinball at the Zoo (PatZ) Director, Kevin Ketchum, and I thought it’d be fun to do a signing at the show. So you can find me behind the PatZ admissions table at the end of the month. Here are the specifics:

Ryan Claytor (2014 Pinball at the Zoo Artist) Signing
    Friday of Pinball at the Zoo
    2-3pm on April 25th, 2014
    Kalamazoo County Expo Center
    2900 Lake Street
    Kalamazoo, MI 49048

I’ll be happy to sign any of the PatZ schwag with my design on it, or any of my non-pinball artwork and books as well. I'd love to meet some of you guys in person, so if you're around on Friday please stop by and say hello!

Edit 11 (04.24.14 afternoon): I'm putting the original event artwork for PatZ 2014 up for auction this Saturday. Just finished double-matting and framing it and, I gotta say, it looks pretty amazing. Here's a thread with a little more info, followed by some pictures:
    http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2014-pinball-at-the-zoo-original-event-artwork-up-for-auction-this-saturday

DSC08492.jpgDSC08492.jpg

2014PatZFramedOriginalArt.jpg2014PatZFramedOriginalArt.jpg

DSC08494.jpgDSC08494.jpg

DSC08495.jpgDSC08495.jpg

DSC08503.jpgDSC08503.jpg

#6 10 years ago

Started a running tab at the bottom of this thread's initial post of commitments to option A. (We need 25 in order to print.)

#11 10 years ago

Commitment roster edited and includes a non-pinsiider, so we're up to 7 of 25.

Thanks, Turboderf. I appreciate the sentiments, but wasn't sure if that was a commitment, so I left you off the list until I know for sure. Didn't want to force you into anything.

Sincerely,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    http://www.ElephantEater.com

#14 10 years ago

Update: Another non-pinsider commitment. We're up to 8!

Quoted from catboxer:

Do you have a thread up at KLOV under the pinball sub-forum?

I do not. Tried to register at KLOV a while back. They wanted a recommendation from a current member to sign up. Got a recommendation from an established user. Never heard back. Assuming you have access, I'd be happy to have you post a link here or my website (with the same info listed above):

http://www.elephanteater.com/9837

1) Still laughing!

2) Is that a commitment?

#17 10 years ago

Bossanova!

Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

I should have been more clear

Totally worth it!

Update: With Noahs_Arcade plus another non-pinsider commitment (tryin' to get some comic-reader cross-over from my site) we're now up to 10!

AAAaaaaayyy,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    http://www.ElephantEater.com

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Stern, JJP, or anyone: hire Ryan to hand-draw an entire game's art package! I'd love to see him tackle a theme similar to BBB, Hitchhiker's Guide, Futurama, etc.

Would soil myself if given the chance. Then I'd get to work!

Someone talk Pat Lawlor into giving some new blood a chance. ...although, I'm not sure what I'd want more on his upcoming JJP release: my art or John Youssi's art. Ha-ha!

Pie in the sky dilemmas.

Edit: Since we're being delusional for a moment, here's my dream machine (based on my favorite comic, Groo the Wanderer):

ClaytorGrooPinballColor2.jpgClaytorGrooPinballColor2.jpg

...more here if you're interested: http://www.elephanteater.com/8591

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from Garrett:

Put me down for option A Ryan.

ELEVEN! Gracias, Garrett!

You are the man, catboxer! Many thanks.

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from mustanglover:

Count me in for option B

Kevin (PatZ Overlord) is handling the printing of Option B. Let me see what he wants to do about those. Thanks for your interest, mustanglover!

Quoted from StraX22:

Count me in for Option "A"

Quoted from jdoz2:

I would be up for an option A as well

12. StraX22
    13. Jdoz2

Past the half-way mark! Woo-hoo!

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

14. Pinballnut - Brad Grant, Vacaville, CA
    15. Tsskinne
    16. Turboderf
    17. Rock914
    18. Lockdoc

And another 5! Thanks, guys!!

We're just about 75% there. 7 more commitments and we go to press. ...8 if we want to let Tamoore off the hook.

#34 10 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

It's a hook I don't mind being on.

Good to know. Now here's the mystery I want solved; why in the world are you up at 5:30am on a Saturday? I'm takin' care of PatZ preorders and feeding my 8-month-old son. What's your excuse?

#36 10 years ago

Ha-ha! Fun! We're looking forward to meeting him in May!

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

Ryan, saw this on KLOV, i sent you an email. I just signed up over here, As i said in email, i am up for an A and probably a B..

Hi Insane! Got your email, just responded, and added you to the list. Many thanks.

Quoted from catboxer:

Are you planning on metallic inks for the robots?

Not a bad idea, but wasn't planning on it, only because the green of the robots is in a bunch of other elements in the composition, and believe it or not, there are a number of colors besides green that make up the robots. My fear was that if everything was metallic it would kind of be overkill.

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from loren3233:

Hey Ryan...I like it...add me to 'A'

Sweet! We're up to 20! Thanks, Loren.

#42 10 years ago

Got another one. Kevin (PatZ Daddy Mac) tells me that Fudd over on KLOV is in for one. I'm awaiting contact info, but for now I'm assuming it's a legitimate commitment. Name added above and 4 people remain to make this print-run a reality.

#46 10 years ago
    Quoted from Thunder424:

Definitely on planning on picking up a "B". Very cool... perfect addition next to the pin.

Cool. Thanks for the support, Thunder424.

#47 10 years ago
    Quoted from rlslick:

I'm in for an option A

Fabulous! That takes the A-count up to 23. Only 2 more commitments needed!

#55 10 years ago
    Quoted from harbngr:

count me in for an option a

Quoted from gum:

count me also for option A

Quoted from Choggard:

Count me in option A

...and with that, we have enough commitments to PRINT!!! ...aaaAAAaand,

Quoted from tamoore:

I like event posters. I'm in for a 'B' to hang in the arcade, but to help hit the goal, I'd throw in on A too, if needed....

enough to let tamoore off the hook. ...even though,

Quoted from tamoore:

It's a hook I don't mind being on.

A final word of thanks, to:

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

24. harbngr
    25. gum
    26. choggard

the original post has been updated to include you in the current roster.

#56 10 years ago

Just made an edit to the original post that directs you to a purchase location:

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit (02.17.14 afternoon): Now that we have enough commitments, I've opened a spot for pre-orders on my website with options for PatZ pick-up, US Shipping, and Outside of US Shipping:

Even if you're not on the aforementioned list, you are still welcome to purchase the posters. We are making limited print-run of 50.

#58 10 years ago
    Quoted from Captive_Ball:

I also am interested in the B option Ryan....will you let us know how we can order them as well.

Thanks for your interest in the Option B poster, Captive_Ball. It looks like you're not the only one! Kevin (PatZ Prime Minister) is spearheading the printing of Option B, so you can email him directly. In fact, this calls for another original post edit:

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit 2 (02.17.14 afternoon): For the folks interested in purchasing option B, please contact Kevin Ketchum (PatZ Grand Champion) at [email protected] to discuss details. He's spearheading the printing for option B, while I'm doin' the leg-work for option A.

#64 10 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Paid! One more reason to look forward to PATZ this year.

Quoted from gum:

Paid thanks

Quoted from Garrett:

Paid...Thanks.

Thank YOU, guys! Lookin' forward to gettin' the rest of the pre-orders in so I can pay our printer. They've done stellar work on the shirts (as I believe you've seen: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-at-the-zoo-t-shirt-art-and-pre-order ) so I'm anxious to keep 'em busy! Ha-ha!

Quoted from Garrett:

Ryan, If for some reason I do not make it to PaTZ I'll stop by your store to pick it up.

Uhm...I'm not sure the store of which you speak , but I'm sure we can work something out, Garrett. We're close enough where we'll see one another at SOME upcoming event, I'd imagine. (Perhaps some clarification is needed, "Elephant Eater Comics" is the name under which I self-publish my comics, not a brick and mortar store front for comics retailing.)

Quoted from Aurich:

Awesome. I don't really like owning posters for shows I don't attend, I dunno, just me maybe, but I've been watching this thread because if it was on the cusp I was going to order one just to make sure it happened.

Thanks for keepin' an eye out, Aurich! Much appreciated.

Quoted from Aurich:

Congrats, I want to see final pics of the prints!

Oh. There will be pics.

#67 10 years ago
    Quoted from loren3233:

Paid for both Ryan....Thanks

Got it, Loren. Many thanks!

Quoted from catboxer:

I must have missed it, where do we send payments for the A posters?

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

#80 10 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

...will buy my own.

Quoted from Tsskinne:

Just sent payment.

Quoted from Insane:

just preordered mine...cant wait...

Super! You guys are ON IT! Many thanks.

Quoted from Whysnow:

...also if I can request a print number I'll take #7 as that is what I collect for all prints.

I planned on giving print numbers in the order of pre-order commitments. However, I personally know the #7 guy (Arie) and he doesn't care about numbering, so I switched the two of you.

If anyone else would like to switch numbers, contact that pinsider and coordinate with them to email me confirmation. I'll need a confirmation PM from both of you before I switch.

Quoted from Rock914:

Paid for me and the next person to post that is picking up at the show as long as Ryan approves.

Rock, you are the coolest. C'mon, who is going to take him up on this offer? ...oh yah, and I surely approve.

Quoted from pmWolf:

I'm picking up at the show!
    But will buy my own....thanks...

Quoted from Rock914:

Try to do something nice and get bit by the Wolf!

Rawr.

Quoted from Choggard:

For some reason I was thinking you were putting this design on a T-Shirt, which would be great! Either Way I am in..

Quoted from Garrett:

There are T-shirts as well.

Just in case clarification is needed, this thread we're in is for posters:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2014-pinball-at-the-zoo-poster

...and there is a separate thread for shirts:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-at-the-zoo-t-shirt-art-and-pre-order

?

Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Shot him an email...thanks for passing on the info Ryan.

Not a problem! Let me know if you need anything else.

#81 10 years ago

Just finished responding to all msgs and sent payment confirmations to everyone. Still missing about 10 pre-order payments. If you haven't received a confirmation email from me, please make payment ( http://www.elephanteater.com/comics#prints ) or contact me so we can figure-out the misdirected payment.

Thanks for all your support, guys!

Sincerely,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

#83 10 years ago

Quick update to the original post:

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit 3 (02.23.14 evening): We are still missing about 20% of the pre-orders. In a holding pattern until a few more folks send in payment. Thanks those who have already sent payment.

#88 10 years ago

This weekend's update...from the initial post:

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit 4 (03.01.14 evening): Still almost as many MIA commitments as last week. Just sent out some friendly reminders to those who need it. I'll check in again before too long. Thanks for all the pre-payments so far.

1 week later
    #90 10 years ago

Hi guys,

Another weekly update/edit to the original post:

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit 5 (03.11.14 afternoon): After the personal reminders were sent out last week, all the required pre-orders have now been submitted. Thank you so much. Now I just need to do a little work on the file (because we're printing on white paper instead of a green shirt, some of the screens need a bit of adjusting) and then send it to the printer (same folks who did the quality work on the shirts). Anyhow, thanks for your patience through all of this. I plan to continue updating this page weekly until all the pre-order folks have their poster in hand. I really appreciate all your support!

If anyone has any questions, I'm here.

Take care,
    Ryan

#91 10 years ago

...and another update:

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit 6 (03.11.14 night): I managed to find some time this evening to massage that file into a poster-ready format. I just sent it to the printer, so printing should begin SOON!

Yay!

#94 10 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Ryan -
    Do we PM you to get the posters? I think I missed that part.
    Thanks!
    Chris

Hi Chris,

If you're talking about the limited-edition, screen-printed, 18x20", artist-print, poster, you can order it from my website:

If you are talking about the 11x17" or 18x24", print-on-demand, event flyers, then you can contact Kevin (Pinball at the Zoo Grand Marshall) at his email address:

[email protected]

Pardon the confusion, but we are trying to divvy-up the work-load on these posters. Thanks for asking, Chris.

Any other questions, please let me know.

Best,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

1 week later
    #96 10 years ago

Another update for ya.

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit 7 (03.22.14 evening): Hey guys. Yesterday I received word from the printers that your posters are DONE!!! Woo-HOO!!! I'm driving to pick them up on Wednesday, at which point I'll start packaging and shipping them. As usual, if you have any questions, I'm all ears. Thanks, again, for your support with all this.

#98 10 years ago

Was planning on some tube mailers, but I'm open to suggestions.

#100 10 years ago

All great suggestions, Hilton. Had everything taken care of except the craft paper. I'll look into that, thanks.

#102 10 years ago

Got it, Loren. Will definitely consolidate.

#103 10 years ago

Another update to the original post. It goes like this:

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit 8 (03.27.14 morning): Hello again! So, I just wanted to give you all a quick update to let you know the poster shipping will be underway soon. I picked up the posters yesterday and they look GREAT!!! I feel like this is what the print is supposed to look like. I'm very pleased. They are printed on a nice heavy paper stock, I bought some large, 4-inch diameter tubes from Uline for shipping, and today I'm gonna run out to get some kraft paper (Thanks, whysnow!), and a colored pen to sign and number all these puppies! I'll be sure to update here again when I've got 'em all packed and ready to go. In the meantime, here are a couple pics to prove this process is indeed moving along. Take care, guys.

This is a process photo of the UNCUT posters on the drying rack at the printers:

dryingRackPatZ.jpgdryingRackPatZ.jpg

Here are the beauties in my basement (hence the dark picture) all stacked-up adjacent to the mailing tubes:

stackAndToobzPatZ.jpgstackAndToobzPatZ.jpg

#106 10 years ago

Updated again:

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit 9 (03.30.14 morning...should have been 03.28.14 evening): Hey guys! A couple days ago (Friday afternoon), I finished packaging all your poster pre-orders and got 'em shipped! Big thanks to whysnow for the kraft paper suggestion. I can tell that it will make a world of difference in keeping your posters immaculate during shipping. Anyhow, really hope you enjoy these and I can't thank you enough for your pre-orders. You guys made this happen!!! THANK YOU!!!

In closing, here are a couple of details. Each poster is personally signed...

signed.jpgsigned.jpg

...and numbered.

numbered.jpgnumbered.jpg

I even went out and bought a green pen to match the posters.

Take care, guys!

#107 10 years ago
    Quoted from SideTrackTap:

Got my poster in the mail today! Looks AWESOME!! It arrived safe and sound, great packaging Ryan! Thank you!

Chris

Chris, you SCOOPED ME on the shipping announcement! Ha-ha! I just couldn't find the time to hop on Pinside until this morning. Nevertheless, thanks so much for the kind words. I really appreciate the sentiments...and the PHOTO! SO COOL! Looks great atop your Transformers, there!

Take care,
    Ryan

1 week later
    #108 10 years ago

An April Update:

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit 10 (04.08.14 morning): Since this design has been getting some notice, Pinball at the Zoo (PatZ) Director, Kevin Ketchum, and I thought it’d be fun to do a signing at the show. So you can find me behind the PatZ admissions table at the end of the month. Here are the specifics:

Ryan Claytor (2014 Pinball at the Zoo Artist) Signing
    Friday of Pinball at the Zoo
    2-3pm on April 25th, 2014
    Kalamazoo County Expo Center
    2900 Lake Street
    Kalamazoo, MI 49048

I’ll be happy to sign any of the PatZ schwag with my design on it, or any of my non-pinball artwork and books as well. I'd love to meet some of you guys in person, so if you're around on Friday please stop by and say hello!

2 weeks later
    #109 9 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit 11 (04.24.14 afternoon): I'm putting the original event artwork for PatZ 2014 up for auction this Saturday. Just finished double-matting and framing it and, I gotta say, it looks pretty amazing. Here's a thread with a little more info, followed by some pictures:
    http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2014-pinball-at-the-zoo-original-event-artwork-up-for-auction-this-saturday

DSC08492.jpgDSC08492.jpg

2014PatZFramedOriginalArt.jpg2014PatZFramedOriginalArt.jpg

DSC08494.jpgDSC08494.jpg

DSC08495.jpgDSC08495.jpg

DSC08503.jpgDSC08503.jpg

2 weeks later
    #110 9 years ago

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update here. We're CONSIDERING reprinting the 2014 Pinball at the Zoo T-shirts, due to the overwhelming demand. Details can be found in this new thread:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2014-pinball-at-the-zoo-shirt-re-pre-order#post-1646440

Thanks, again, for all your support!

Ryan Claytor - 2014 Pinball at the Zoo Event Artist
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanclaytor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2014-pinball-at-the-zoo-poster?tu=ryanclaytor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.