5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 110 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by RyanClaytor
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 27 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC08503.jpg
    DSC08492.jpg
    DSC08494.jpg
    DSC08495.jpg
    2014PatZFramedOriginalArt.jpg
    DSC08503.jpg
    DSC08495.jpg
    DSC08494.jpg
    DSC08492.jpg
    signed.jpg
    numbered.jpg
    signed.jpg
    numbered.jpg
    photo (13).JPG
    stackAndToobzPatZ.jpg

There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 5 years ago

Sounds great Ryan....Just a reminder on mine. I grabbed both styles (Option A & B) and was hoping you can ship both together, it will save a small amount on shipping. Hope they came out looking great from the printer.

Loren

#102 5 years ago

Got it, Loren. Will definitely consolidate.

#103 5 years ago

Another update to the original post. It goes like this:

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit 8 (03.27.14 morning): Hello again! So, I just wanted to give you all a quick update to let you know the poster shipping will be underway soon. I picked up the posters yesterday and they look GREAT!!! I feel like this is what the print is supposed to look like. I'm very pleased. They are printed on a nice heavy paper stock, I bought some large, 4-inch diameter tubes from Uline for shipping, and today I'm gonna run out to get some kraft paper (Thanks, whysnow!), and a colored pen to sign and number all these puppies! I'll be sure to update here again when I've got 'em all packed and ready to go. In the meantime, here are a couple pics to prove this process is indeed moving along. Take care, guys.

This is a process photo of the UNCUT posters on the drying rack at the printers:

dryingRackPatZ.jpg

Here are the beauties in my basement (hence the dark picture) all stacked-up adjacent to the mailing tubes:

stackAndToobzPatZ.jpg

#104 5 years ago

Sweet....Glad things are going well.

#105 5 years ago

Got my poster in the mail today! Looks AWESOME!! It arrived safe and sound, great packaging Ryan! Thank you!

Chris

Post edited by SideTrackTap: Rotate picture.

photo (13).JPG
    #106 5 years ago

Updated again:

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit 9 (03.30.14 morning...should have been 03.28.14 evening): Hey guys! A couple days ago (Friday afternoon), I finished packaging all your poster pre-orders and got 'em shipped! Big thanks to whysnow for the kraft paper suggestion. I can tell that it will make a world of difference in keeping your posters immaculate during shipping. Anyhow, really hope you enjoy these and I can't thank you enough for your pre-orders. You guys made this happen!!! THANK YOU!!!

In closing, here are a couple of details. Each poster is personally signed...

signed.jpg

...and numbered.

numbered.jpg

I even went out and bought a green pen to match the posters.

Take care, guys!

#107 5 years ago
    Quoted from SideTrackTap:

Got my poster in the mail today! Looks AWESOME!! It arrived safe and sound, great packaging Ryan! Thank you!

Chris

Chris, you SCOOPED ME on the shipping announcement! Ha-ha! I just couldn't find the time to hop on Pinside until this morning. Nevertheless, thanks so much for the kind words. I really appreciate the sentiments...and the PHOTO! SO COOL! Looks great atop your Transformers, there!

Take care,
    Ryan

1 week later
    #108 5 years ago

An April Update:

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit 10 (04.08.14 morning): Since this design has been getting some notice, Pinball at the Zoo (PatZ) Director, Kevin Ketchum, and I thought it’d be fun to do a signing at the show. So you can find me behind the PatZ admissions table at the end of the month. Here are the specifics:

Ryan Claytor (2014 Pinball at the Zoo Artist) Signing
    Friday of Pinball at the Zoo
    2-3pm on April 25th, 2014
    Kalamazoo County Expo Center
    2900 Lake Street
    Kalamazoo, MI 49048

I’ll be happy to sign any of the PatZ schwag with my design on it, or any of my non-pinball artwork and books as well. I'd love to meet some of you guys in person, so if you're around on Friday please stop by and say hello!

2 weeks later
    #109 5 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit 11 (04.24.14 afternoon): I'm putting the original event artwork for PatZ 2014 up for auction this Saturday. Just finished double-matting and framing it and, I gotta say, it looks pretty amazing. Here's a thread with a little more info, followed by some pictures:
    http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2014-pinball-at-the-zoo-original-event-artwork-up-for-auction-this-saturday

DSC08492.jpg

DSC08494.jpg

DSC08495.jpg

DSC08503.jpg

2 weeks later
    #110 5 years ago

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update here. We're CONSIDERING reprinting the 2014 Pinball at the Zoo T-shirts, due to the overwhelming demand. Details can be found in this new thread:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2014-pinball-at-the-zoo-shirt-re-pre-order#post-1646440

Thanks, again, for all your support!

Ryan Claytor - 2014 Pinball at the Zoo Event Artist
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 209.00
    $ 115.00
    Playfield - Other
    Great American Pinball
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 19.99
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 839.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 63.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 38.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 149.00
    $ 194.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    € 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 29.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Pin Mods
    $ 66.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 199.99
    $ 109.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Protection
    ScottyMods
    There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside