5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 110 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by RyanClaytor
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 27 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC08503.jpg
    DSC08492.jpg
    DSC08494.jpg
    DSC08495.jpg
    2014PatZFramedOriginalArt.jpg
    DSC08503.jpg
    DSC08495.jpg
    DSC08494.jpg
    DSC08492.jpg
    2014PatZFramedOriginalArt.jpg
    signed.jpg
    numbered.jpg
    signed.jpg
    numbered.jpg
    photo (13).JPG
    stackAndToobzPatZ.jpg

There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 5 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I have a dumb question, so please bear with me. Will option "A" include the show text information at the bottom like option "B" does?

Option A will NOT have the show information included...it will only contain what you see in the mock up

See below

[att=1461679,328852}

190968-i.jpg
    #52 5 years ago

Thank you for the reply. I will respectfully pass.

It is a great poster, please don't think I don't like it, but it's just not for me. If you need someone to round out the order list let me know and I will get one.

Thanks!
    Chris

#53 5 years ago

I also am interested in the B option Ryan....will you let us know how we can order them as well. Looks like Option A is a success and will be made

#54 5 years ago

Count me in option A

#55 5 years ago
    Quoted from harbngr:

count me in for an option a

Quoted from gum:

count me also for option A

Quoted from Choggard:

Count me in option A

...and with that, we have enough commitments to PRINT!!! ...aaaAAAaand,

Quoted from tamoore:

I like event posters. I'm in for a 'B' to hang in the arcade, but to help hit the goal, I'd throw in on A too, if needed....

enough to let tamoore off the hook. ...even though,

Quoted from tamoore:

It's a hook I don't mind being on.

A final word of thanks, to:

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

24. harbngr
    25. gum
    26. choggard

the original post has been updated to include you in the current roster.

#56 5 years ago

Just made an edit to the original post that directs you to a purchase location:

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit (02.17.14 afternoon): Now that we have enough commitments, I've opened a spot for pre-orders on my website with options for PatZ pick-up, US Shipping, and Outside of US Shipping:

http://www.elephanteater.com/comics#prints

Even if you're not on the aforementioned list, you are still welcome to purchase the posters. We are making limited print-run of 50.

#57 5 years ago

Sweet! Dibs on #1!

#58 5 years ago
    Quoted from Captive_Ball:

I also am interested in the B option Ryan....will you let us know how we can order them as well.

Thanks for your interest in the Option B poster, Captive_Ball. It looks like you're not the only one! Kevin (PatZ Prime Minister) is spearheading the printing of Option B, so you can email him directly. In fact, this calls for another original post edit:

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit 2 (02.17.14 afternoon): For the folks interested in purchasing option B, please contact Kevin Ketchum (PatZ Grand Champion) at Kevin@k-k-amusement.com to discuss details. He's spearheading the printing for option B, while I'm doin' the leg-work for option A.

#59 5 years ago

Paid! One more reason to look forward to PATZ this year.

#60 5 years ago

Paid

#61 5 years ago

Awesome. I don't really like owning posters for shows I don't attend, I dunno, just me maybe, but I've been watching this thread because if it was on the cusp I was going to order one just to make sure it happened.

Congrats, I want to see final pics of the prints!

#62 5 years ago

Paid thanks

#63 5 years ago

Paid.

Ryan, If for some reason I do not make it to PaTZ I'll stop by your store to pick it up.

Thanks.

#64 5 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Paid! One more reason to look forward to PATZ this year.

Quoted from gum:

Paid thanks

Quoted from Garrett:

Paid...Thanks.

Thank YOU, guys! Lookin' forward to gettin' the rest of the pre-orders in so I can pay our printer. They've done stellar work on the shirts (as I believe you've seen: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-at-the-zoo-t-shirt-art-and-pre-order ) so I'm anxious to keep 'em busy! Ha-ha!

Quoted from Garrett:

Ryan, If for some reason I do not make it to PaTZ I'll stop by your store to pick it up.

Uhm...I'm not sure the store of which you speak , but I'm sure we can work something out, Garrett. We're close enough where we'll see one another at SOME upcoming event, I'd imagine. (Perhaps some clarification is needed, "Elephant Eater Comics" is the name under which I self-publish my comics, not a brick and mortar store front for comics retailing.)

Quoted from Aurich:

Awesome. I don't really like owning posters for shows I don't attend, I dunno, just me maybe, but I've been watching this thread because if it was on the cusp I was going to order one just to make sure it happened.

Thanks for keepin' an eye out, Aurich! Much appreciated.

Quoted from Aurich:

Congrats, I want to see final pics of the prints!

Oh. There will be pics.

#66 5 years ago

I must have missed it, where do we send payments for the A posters?

#67 5 years ago
    Quoted from loren3233:

Paid for both Ryan....Thanks

Got it, Loren. Many thanks!

Quoted from catboxer:

I must have missed it, where do we send payments for the A posters?

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit (02.17.14 afternoon): Now that we have enough commitments, I've opened a spot for pre-orders on my website with options for PatZ pick-up, US Shipping, and Outside of US Shipping:

Even if you're not on the aforementioned list, you are still welcome to purchase the posters. We are making limited print-run of 50.

#68 5 years ago

paid, also if I can request a print number I'll take #7 as that is what I collect for all prints.

#69 5 years ago

paid!

#70 5 years ago

Paid for me and the next person to post that is picking up at the show as long as Ryan approves.

#71 5 years ago

I'm picking up at the show!

But will buy my own....thanks...

#72 5 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

Try to do something nice and get bit by the Wolf!

#73 5 years ago

For some reason I was thinking you were putting this design on a T-Shirt, which would be great! Either Way I am in..

#74 5 years ago
    Quoted from Choggard:

For some reason I was thinking you were putting this design on a T-Shirt, which would be great! Either Way I am in..

There are T-shirts as well.

#75 5 years ago

Just sent payment.

#76 5 years ago

#77 5 years ago

just preordered mine...cant wait...

#78 5 years ago

Pmed, ordered!

#79 5 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Thanks for your interest in the Option B poster, Captive_Ball. It looks like you're not the only one! Kevin (PatZ Prime Minister) is spearheading the printing of Option B, so you can email him directly. In fact, this calls for another original post edit:

Shot him an email...thanks for passing on the info Ryan.

#80 5 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

...will buy my own.

Quoted from Tsskinne:

Just sent payment.

Quoted from Insane:

just preordered mine...cant wait...

Super! You guys are ON IT! Many thanks.

Quoted from Whysnow:

...also if I can request a print number I'll take #7 as that is what I collect for all prints.

I planned on giving print numbers in the order of pre-order commitments. However, I personally know the #7 guy (Arie) and he doesn't care about numbering, so I switched the two of you.

If anyone else would like to switch numbers, contact that pinsider and coordinate with them to email me confirmation. I'll need a confirmation PM from both of you before I switch.

Quoted from Rock914:

Paid for me and the next person to post that is picking up at the show as long as Ryan approves.

Rock, you are the coolest. C'mon, who is going to take him up on this offer? ...oh yah, and I surely approve.

Quoted from pmWolf:

Quoted from Rock914:

Try to do something nice and get bit by the Wolf!

Rawr.

Quoted from Choggard:

Quoted from Garrett:

There are T-shirts as well.

Just in case clarification is needed, this thread we're in is for posters:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2014-pinball-at-the-zoo-poster

...and there is a separate thread for shirts:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-at-the-zoo-t-shirt-art-and-pre-order

?

Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Shot him an email...thanks for passing on the info Ryan.

Not a problem! Let me know if you need anything else.

#81 5 years ago

Just finished responding to all msgs and sent payment confirmations to everyone. Still missing about 10 pre-order payments. If you haven't received a confirmation email from me, please make payment ( http://www.elephanteater.com/comics#prints ) or contact me so we can figure-out the misdirected payment.

Thanks for all your support, guys!

Sincerely,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

#82 5 years ago

Just Paid, looking forward to mounting it.

#83 5 years ago

Quick update to the original post:

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit 3 (02.23.14 evening): We are still missing about 20% of the pre-orders. In a holding pattern until a few more folks send in payment. Thanks those who have already sent payment.

#84 5 years ago

C'mon, slackers!

#85 5 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Quick update to the original post:

I'll jump into the fray and uphold my original noncommittal commitment.

Payment sent!

-Todd.

#86 5 years ago

Bumping for payment request for the forgetful. Get r done!

#87 5 years ago

Maybe some of their wives said no?

#88 5 years ago

This weekend's update...from the initial post:

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit 4 (03.01.14 evening): Still almost as many MIA commitments as last week. Just sent out some friendly reminders to those who need it. I'll check in again before too long. Thanks for all the pre-payments so far.

1 week later
    #89 5 years ago

Pinball at the 'Zoo 2014 Show posters,showposters.jpg

We have (2) options for the Show Posters, (These Posters have the show dates and information on them) We will have both sizes at the show.

They come in 11" x 17" and 18" x 24" sizes. Cost is $8 for the large 18" x 24" poster
    and $4 for the smaller 11" x 17"

They can be picked up at the show or arrangements made for shipping.

Kevin@pinballatthezoo.com

#90 5 years ago

Hi guys,

Another weekly update/edit to the original post:

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit 5 (03.11.14 afternoon): After the personal reminders were sent out last week, all the required pre-orders have now been submitted. Thank you so much. Now I just need to do a little work on the file (because we're printing on white paper instead of a green shirt, some of the screens need a bit of adjusting) and then send it to the printer (same folks who did the quality work on the shirts). Anyhow, thanks for your patience through all of this. I plan to continue updating this page weekly until all the pre-order folks have their poster in hand. I really appreciate all your support!

If anyone has any questions, I'm here.

Take care,
    Ryan

#91 5 years ago

...and another update:

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit 6 (03.11.14 night): I managed to find some time this evening to massage that file into a poster-ready format. I just sent it to the printer, so printing should begin SOON!

Yay!

#92 5 years ago

Great work here... I'm really looking forward to picking one of the 18 x 24s up to hang on the wall. Thanks!

#93 5 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

...and another update:

Yay!

Ryan -

Do we PM you to get the posters? I think I missed that part.

Thanks!
    Chris

#94 5 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Ryan -
    Do we PM you to get the posters? I think I missed that part.
    Thanks!
    Chris

Hi Chris,

If you're talking about the limited-edition, screen-printed, 18x20", artist-print, poster, you can order it from my website:

If you are talking about the 11x17" or 18x24", print-on-demand, event flyers, then you can contact Kevin (Pinball at the Zoo Grand Marshall) at his email address:

Pardon the confusion, but we are trying to divvy-up the work-load on these posters. Thanks for asking, Chris.

Any other questions, please let me know.

Best,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    www.ElephantEater.com

#95 5 years ago
    Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Hi Chris,
    If you're talking about the limited-edition, screen-printed, 18x20", artist-print, poster, you can order it from my website:
    If you are talking about the 11x17" or 18x24", print-on-demand, event flyers, then you can contact Kevin (Pinball at the Zoo Grand Marshall) at his email address:
    Pardon the confusion, but we are trying to divvy-up the work-load on these posters. Thanks for asking, Chris.
    Any other questions, please let me know.
    Best,
    Ryan Claytor
    Elephant Eater Comics
    http://www.ElephantEater.com

Thanks Ryan -

I wanted the poster with the show info at the bottom.

I will contact Kevin. Thank you for clearing that up for me

Chris

1 week later
    #96 5 years ago

Another update for ya.

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Edit 7 (03.22.14 evening): Hey guys. Yesterday I received word from the printers that your posters are DONE!!! Woo-HOO!!! I'm driving to pick them up on Wednesday, at which point I'll start packaging and shipping them. As usual, if you have any questions, I'm all ears. Thanks, again, for your support with all this.

#97 5 years ago

if you need tips on the proper way to package and ship prints, LMK as I have tons of experience.

#98 5 years ago

Was planning on some tube mailers, but I'm open to suggestions.

#99 5 years ago

Sturdy cap top tubes, taped over the ends for transport. Cheap thin-walled tubes get crushed in transport. I like yazoo tubes.

Use some craft paper when rolling to protect the prints. I like to roll the print in a slightly too long for the tube sheet of clean craft paper, insert into tube, then tear off excess craft paper prior to capping. This means the craft paper goes end to end and keeps the print from sliding back and fort. Use a reasonable sized tube also to ensire you dont crease the print or roll too tight.

#100 5 years ago

All great suggestions, Hilton. Had everything taken care of except the craft paper. I'll look into that, thanks.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 49.95
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    ULEKstore
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 49.00
    $ 20.00
    Lighting - Other
    Professor Pinball
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    G-Money Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    $ 8.50
    Lighting - Led
    Pinball Haus
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Haus
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Gameroom Mods
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 14.95
    $ 26.95
    $ 12.99
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 149.00
    There are 110 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside