HoustonExpo2014-p3-tron-2.jpg
HoustonExpo2014-p3-tron-1.jpg
IMG_1978.JPG
IMG_1986.JPG
JG.jpg
image-855.jpg
image.jpg
groucho-1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rccola777.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 9 years ago

My better half is an LSU grad and will absolutely be watching the game that Saturday (at the expo), so if you are able to come I am SURE we can make arrangements to have it shown somewhere close by. There will be plenty of people @ the expo that will want to watch/check on the game.

#41 9 years ago

Brian, what are you bringing?

#43 9 years ago

Carey, I assume that's you?

#49 9 years ago

Labnip, I plan on bringing the zoo keeper back this year. It will actually look like it's supposed to this time.

Hey GSones, if your pinside list is up to date, I'd much rather see your Skateball if you can only bring one. Also, Keith was having some problems with the "bring a machine" email address, so he added a link on the website this week to list which game(s) you want to bring.

http://www.arcadecenter.com/contactus.asp

#91 9 years ago

I have some creative ideas for this year's trivia that I think you'll like, Craig. Ok, I'll bite. Who's Puffy?

#108 9 years ago

I like that Porkchop! Cool how they mixed it to old video (or at least I assume it's old video). If we're going to go with Depeche Mode (Violator or Music for the masses perhaps?), does anyone remember a girl band from the 80's called Bardeux?

#110 9 years ago

Don't be so grumpy, Brian! We can't have it as quiet as your house! Oh, and Stargate is ready to go minus those 2 mosfets. Thanks for all the info.

1 week later
#140 9 years ago

I'm quite ready for this. Can we just extend the show and enjoy the festivities for a whole week? I have some vacation time to burn.

#150 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Erich, we can most certainly continue the Expo at your house stating, Nov 9th at 6pm.

Done. I just need to go to Lowe's and get a bunch of extension cords. If it rains, that won't hurt a pinball machine, will it?

#156 9 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

I hope Steve makes it this year. I'm sure there will be a game there he'd love to play.

Yeah, he said he's never played Raven and was hoping there would be one here. I mean, those 4 perfectly placed pop bumpers is just what he needs for his next design.

#165 9 years ago

Alright Brian, Robert and I have both listed games, it's time you do the same! I suppose you could have 1 hanging out of the trunk of the Lincoln, and maybe 1 strapped to the roof?

#171 9 years ago
Quoted from Noahs_Arcade:

When will tournament details be posted?

I know Marcus posted some info about the tournament somewhere recently, but I can't find it anywhere. I think it was in one of the pinball groups on Facebook.

#183 9 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Going to miss the filet mignon fajitas this year.

I know it's a long drive for you so I understand why you can't make it this year, but I sure liked having you there in past expos. When one of my (or my friends') games broke, you always seemed to have the part I needed without having to run home and get it! With you and Gene both gone this year, I guess I'll have to bring a few totes worth of parts this year! I hope you'll at least make it to TPF in 2015.

2 weeks later
#215 9 years ago

And now we have the official "Barry & Ed's big smoke" Friday night. Sure to be the highlight of the weekend!

Should we have a Pinside meet sometime Saturday, like maybe for lunch?

#217 9 years ago

Damn, there's no break in the speakers on Saturday for lunch. Maybe adult beverages in the evening.

1 week later
#268 9 years ago

Looks like my BOP will be V 1.0

#282 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

12 hours until load-in starts. Are you ready, Erich????

As ready as I'll ever be. Since we aren't getting the southside truck, Brolyn and I are sharing his trailer which means I'm only bringing about 6 or 7 games. I just finished Bride of Pinbot so it will be there. I'll fit however many I can in the trailer. We should be there by 1:00.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rccola777.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2014-houston-arcade-expo-nov-7-8th-dirty-donny-to-return?tu=rccola777 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.