HoustonExpo2014-p3-tron-2.jpg
HoustonExpo2014-p3-tron-1.jpg
IMG_1978.JPG
IMG_1986.JPG
JG.jpg
image-855.jpg
image.jpg
groucho-1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwo825.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#88 9 years ago
Quoted from Quiddity:

Orbitor sold at TPF to a couple in Houston, it was purchased a few months back by a Dallas collector (and it's currently in his home arcade). He went after it at the request of his wife who loves it, so I don't think that it's going anywhere anytime soon.

My wife and I bought the Orbitor1 at TPF this year. She just kinda sprung it on me on the last day that she wanted it. I really enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Someone from Dallas contacted us with an offer and she accepted it. I would have liked to keep it to bring to Expo at least, but alas, it was hers to sell and I guess the novelty wore off quickly for her.

And TigerLaw, I wish we were still in our late 20s, lol.

1 week later
#155 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Marco Specialties will be at the show with a booth and games!
Marco Specialties, Inc. was founded in 1985 with one mission: provide pinball machine owners one source for Everything Pinball.
Good chance they will bring the Walking Dead pin?

I hope Steve makes it this year. I'm sure there will be a game there he'd love to play.

#157 9 years ago

Not Steve Ritchie, Steve from Marco. He's the one I got the Raven from and he could never get it working.

4 weeks later
#260 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

maybe we can hook up the TRON LE audio output to the main event speaker system

You guys saying you don't like Keith's music?

#309 9 years ago

Any chance we can make that picture of me adjusting the level on Raven disappear? People may get the wrong impression and I may want to run for office someday.

#311 9 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

^^^^^is that any worse then the STTNG I saw sitting on your lap outside?

There are no pictures of that, therefore it did not happen!

#363 9 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

That Black Pyramid is/was mine. Pretty fun for such a simple game. Hope the new owner likes her too.
I always try to play the games I never see down here in "no pins in the wild" land. On that note, SOME body seemed to have strategically placed that kick-ass Cactus Canyon where the cold wind would blow right up your skirt! That and it often reverted off of freeplay...

I saw this happen to several WPC machines. My STTNG fell victim twice, PinballManiac40's IJ once that I know of and the WH2O that was a machine or two down from CC. Maybe some low voltage resets playing hell with the saved settings? Power was pretty crappy on both sides of that wall

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jwo825.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2014-houston-arcade-expo-nov-7-8th-dirty-donny-to-return?tu=jwo825 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.