HoustonExpo2014-p3-tron-2.jpg
HoustonExpo2014-p3-tron-1.jpg
IMG_1978.JPG
IMG_1986.JPG
JG.jpg
image-855.jpg
image.jpg
groucho-1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hassellcastle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 9 years ago

In! We try to neve miss it. Im sure ill bring a pin, not sure what yet though.
Leaning towards Metallica or Iron Man

2 weeks later
#59 9 years ago

You're preaching to the choir here.
The DJ is the lead organizer of the show Keith. Everyone has complained about it for years, but he doesn't seem to care. The on going joke is the more beer he drinks the louder the music gets. Its the one main complaint that the show could greatly improve upon.
Dont get me wrong i love the music, it sets the mood. But in the same regards, it shouldn't be so ear piercing that it makes it unenjoyable to play in the main gaming room, forget hearing any games unless their volume is cranked up to 11.

I love ya Keith, love the show. I always try to support this show by bring a game or two year after year. I Just wish you would consider turning it down a bit, its don't like no one has ever mentioned this before.

Rant off....to an otherwise super fun show.

#90 9 years ago

For the record. I do enjoy the trivia Saturday night....and I have won some cool prizes. Keep it going.
Where is Puffy?

1 month later
#196 9 years ago

I heard Marco wasn't coming, has something changed?

1 week later
#303 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Half the machines are loaded in. Biggest Houston Arcade Expo yet with 245 slated to be there.

Im looking forward to it to. But i gotta ask are you counting consoles in that game count?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hassellcastle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2014-houston-arcade-expo-nov-7-8th-dirty-donny-to-return?tu=hassellcastle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.