HoustonExpo2014-p3-tron-2.jpg
HoustonExpo2014-p3-tron-1.jpg
IMG_1978.JPG
IMG_1986.JPG
JG.jpg
image-855.jpg
image.jpg
groucho-1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bd_designs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#322 9 years ago

Just wanted to thank the organizers for putting on a fantastic event this weekend! It was the first time I had ever been to the expo and I had an absolute blast yesterday! The panels were great and the variety of games was amazing! It was such a thrill to play some machines I had never seen in person or even heard of.

Can't wait until next year!

Oh and to whoever brought the LED'd WH20, thank you, thank you, thank you!! What a beautiful machine and the game play was incredibly smooth! It was by far my personal favorite of the show! It is definitely the next machine I would like to own.

#327 9 years ago

Yeah the Taxi that was next to the LED'd WH20 was also a real beauty! It was definitely the cleanest and smoothest playing Taxi I've ever seen. A lot of love and TLC was put into restoring that machine. Looked fantastic!

I also really enjoyed playing Twister for the first time. I found it to be one of the most fun Sega machines I've played and I actually think the artwork is quite nice! Right up there with Apollo 13.

The variety of games at the show was excellent and it was nice seeing the modded/upgraded versions in person. While I still think there are a few games that I prefer with their original lighting, the majority of the games that had LED upgrades were vastly improved upon, WH20 being one of the best examples, imo. It was like a completely different game and really breathed new life into it!

Also, major kudos to the team of folks that were making on-the-spot repairs/adjustments to games throughout the day. Their efforts were much appreciated and didn't go unnoticed!

#353 9 years ago

Mark, thanks very much for you, Walter, Billy, & Joel making the trip down here this past weekend! The panel discussion was fantastic! I could have listened to everyone's stories all weekend long!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bd_designs.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2014-houston-arcade-expo-nov-7-8th-dirty-donny-to-return?tu=bd_designs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.