HoustonExpo2014-p3-tron-2.jpg
HoustonExpo2014-p3-tron-1.jpg
IMG_1978.JPG
IMG_1986.JPG
JG.jpg
image-855.jpg
image.jpg
groucho-1.jpg
There are 369 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.
#1 9 years ago

Just posted on Pinside Events about the upcoming 2014 Houston Arcade Expo Nov 7-8th.
Reserve your hotel room sooner than later.

https://pinside.com/pinball/events/2014-houston-area-arcade-expo-2014

2014haagflyer.jpg2014haagflyer.jpg
afmcostume2014.jpgafmcostume2014.jpg

2 weeks later
#2 9 years ago

It's Showtime!! It is that time of the year again to fill up the room.
Commit that favorite game of yours. Book your room now.
http://www.arcadecenter.com/hotel.asp

#3 9 years ago

We may come to this. My friend lives in H-Town and we went to SGC in Dallas and Classic Game Fest.

#4 9 years ago

71 days until showtime!!

#5 9 years ago

Man…with I was in town.

Can't wait till Expo 2015..I WILL BE THERE!

Garry

#6 9 years ago

Announced 11/08/14 - 3 pm Gerry from Multimorphic will be speaking on the P3 pinball platform.

Multimorphic- The P3 is a pinball platform. It supports hundreds of completely different game apps, each providing a unique gaming experience and offering something for everybody, kids and adults alike! Many of these games will be written by us. Others can be written by you! When combined with different upper playfield shot layouts, the possibilities are truly endless. Our first suite of games will take you to imaginery worlds you've never seen before and through interactions you never dreamed were possible. Unknown adventures lie ahead! Journey through outer space, encountering new worlds, making new friends, and battling new enemies. Each world presents new challenges, scenery, and interactions, as does the seemingly empty space around it.

#7 9 years ago

Please tell me your getting the guy in Corpus with the Acrylic Pinball Project to bring that machine up for all to see. I don't care if it is working yet or not!!

#8 9 years ago

Working on that.

#10 9 years ago

Really great show, put on by some great folks. Anyone that can make it should plan on it, you'll have a great time.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#11 9 years ago

Sorry I have to miss this year. This is a fun show.

#12 9 years ago

In! We try to neve miss it. Im sure ill bring a pin, not sure what yet though.
Leaning towards Metallica or Iron Man

#13 9 years ago

I made it to the last two Hou Arcade Expos and much enjoyed both of them.
Last year I brought Annie.
This year I won't make it for Fri due to work, so maybe I'll make it for Sat only.

Dirty Donnie was very nice to everyone at Hou Expo last year. Takes time to talk to people, etc.

#14 9 years ago

Sad note. Dirty Donnie will not make it back this year.
Major announcement coming soon.

#15 9 years ago

I made it last year and brought a machine. This year it will compete with Alabama coming to Tiger Stadium. Will be a tough call for me and probably many of the Louisiana guys. Depends how the season is going I suppose.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I made it last year and brought a machine. This year it will compete with Alabama coming to Tiger Stadium. Will be a tough call for me and probably many of the Louisiana guys. Depends how the season is going I suppose.

I heard a week later your machine went down early Saturday. Wish I would have known. I was busy keeping other machines running throughout the show. I may have had the part you needed.

What day is the game on?
We'll have a special announcement that will make your decision even harder.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

In! We try to neve miss it. Im sure ill bring a pin, not sure what yet though.Leaning towards Metallica or Iron Man

Many happy people will enjoy playing either one you decide to bring.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

I heard a week later your machine went down early Saturday. Wish I would have known. I was busy keeping other machines running throughout the show. I may have had the part you needed.
What day is the game on?
We'll have a special announcement that will make your decision even harder.

Yea, went down Saturday morning sadly. The football game is Saturday probably prime time. I don't have season tickets this year so I'm just going to games ala cart. I'm more into pinball than football these days but I would love to watch LSU beat bama. I'm on the fence!

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yea, went down Saturday morning sadly. The football game is Saturday probably prime time. I don't have season tickets this year so I'm just going to games ala cart. I'm more into pinball than football these days but I would love to watch LSU beat bama. I'm on the fence!

Last year, there was a LSU game on the tube just outside of the game area by the bar.
So you can have the best of both worlds. Just FYI.

#22 9 years ago

Not sure I can afford another box truck as was done for TPF earlier this year.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Not sure I can afford another box truck as was done for TPF earlier this year.

Planning on bringing many games? Uhaul has a smaller enclosed trailer that can hold at least 12 folded up DMD games. Though, it doesn't have a ramp.

#24 9 years ago

Last year, there was a LSU game on the tube just outside of the game area by the bar.
So you can have the best of both worlds. Just FYI.

Yea, I was planted right in front down there for that game!

#25 9 years ago

Does that mean you committed to bring your clear EM pin?

#26 9 years ago

Does that mean you committed to bring your clear EM pin?

Yep. If it's done enough. Otherwise it'll be another classic Bally. Working on it...

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Room reserved. $79 is a bargain.

Hmm, much cheaper than tickets to the Alabama game would be. This really is a tough decision for me; glad I have some time to mull it over.

#29 9 years ago

My better half is an LSU grad and will absolutely be watching the game that Saturday (at the expo), so if you are able to come I am SURE we can make arrangements to have it shown somewhere close by. There will be plenty of people @ the expo that will want to watch/check on the game.

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Hmm, much cheaper than tickets to the Alabama game would be. This really is a tough decision for me; glad I have some time to mull it over.

Your decision will get a bit easier as I post a major announcement later this week.

#31 9 years ago

Your decision will get a bit easier as I post a major announcement later this week.

I can keep a secret. PM it to me.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I can keep a secret. PM it to me.

I can't risk it. You'll know soon enough.

#34 9 years ago

Family loved it last year. Everyone is excited to do it again.IMG_1928.jpgIMG_1928.jpg

#35 9 years ago
Quoted from Mk1Mod0:

Room reserved. $79 is a bargain.

Top that with $25 per person prepaid for 2 full days at the Expo and you have a fun filled weekend.

#36 9 years ago

Reservations made. What date will you guys stop selling discount tickets online?

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

What date will you guys stop selling discount tickets online?

Right now I would say a week before, 10/31, to be safe.

#38 9 years ago

BRING A GAME FOR A PASS ENDS Thursday before the show!!! So hurry and let us know ASAP!!
Each arcade/pinball game you bring you can get a show pass.

http://www.arcadecenter.com/contactus.asp

I already see 23 pinball machines signed up!
http://www.arcadecenter.com/showgames.asp

#39 9 years ago

Bringing 5 or 6 machines this year!

#40 9 years ago
Quoted from fish1975tx:

Bringing 5 or 6 machines this year!

Where are you coming from?

#41 9 years ago

Brian, what are you bringing?

#42 9 years ago

Where are you coming from?

About 15 minutes down the street in Katy. LOL

#43 9 years ago

Carey, I assume that's you?

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from rccola777:

Brian, what are you bringing?

Erich, is that you?
I'm already on the list. Why aren't you?
Stargate and Al's Garage Band are two I need to take for sure. These will be for sale.
Want to at least bring one more. Just have to see as time gets closer.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from fish1975tx:

About 15 minutes down the street in Katy. LOL

Sorry, had to ask as I don't see your location...location...location.

#46 9 years ago

I'm trying to bring my Stern Sharkey's Shootout to the show but after several emails to the show organizers I haven't heard anything back yet...

#47 9 years ago

Just made hotel reservations.
Coming from Austin.

Hey ZITT, if you have a trailer hitch, maybe we can go in on a trailer together and we can both help load a game or 2 in it?

...or if anyone else is interested.
I plan to go some time on Friday and come back to Austin some time on Sunday.

cheers.

#48 9 years ago

games list = http://www.arcadecenter.com/showgames.asp

hola, is the game list up-to-date ?
trying to figure out what to maybe bring and looks like the arcade list is light at moment. really enjoyed the playchoice 10, zookeeper, etc last year

ps. best party in town.

#49 9 years ago

Labnip, I plan on bringing the zoo keeper back this year. It will actually look like it's supposed to this time.

Hey GSones, if your pinside list is up to date, I'd much rather see your Skateball if you can only bring one. Also, Keith was having some problems with the "bring a machine" email address, so he added a link on the website this week to list which game(s) you want to bring.

http://www.arcadecenter.com/contactus.asp

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from rccola777:

I plan on bringing the zoo keeper back this year.

Thank you!! Haven't seen one in years and on a multicade it just ain't the same. Looking forward to this show.

There are 369 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2014-houston-arcade-expo-nov-7-8th-dirty-donny-to-return and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.