Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by SunKing
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Not sure if it has been posted but here is some gameplay. Time limited gameplay.

#2 10 years ago
Quoted from dementedwarlok:

Not sure if it has been posted but here is some gameplay. Time limited gameplay.
» YouTube video

Cool video; seems like people are digging what is there so far; should be a fun pin

#3 10 years ago

I played it here a few days ago. I think its gonna be a fun game. It definetly has a simple and fast game play style. Obviously final code will make it a make or break but definetly changed my additude toward the game from skeptical to excited.

#4 10 years ago

I like having Foust do the callouts, very cool! And with the pinball browser anyone who wants something else can just record their own

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Three60in:

I played it here a few days ago.

How was the multilevel ramp? Was it three levels, or just two?

#6 10 years ago

Am I the only one that hates that pop bumper style? To me it makes the game look so cheap!

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

How was the multilevel ramp? Was it three levels, or just two?

It had 3 and worked really well. Surprised no one has done this before. First level was the loop, 2nd level went to a ramp that did a 180 and came back down the left to the flipper and top level went all the way around the back and right side to a drop in right flipper. Easy to hit no problem making it to top level. Not sure how I feel about the circle at the bottom of the right ramp. The ball is in theory supposed to circulate a few times before dropping to the right in lane. It just kinda did a half circle and flopped down. Its a cool idea. It was a little annoying because it screwed up my timing. But that's the fun of pinball I guess.

#8 10 years ago

Also half the games had the yellow mustang others had a light bluish grey 1970? I didn't get a great look at it as mine had the yellow one. So im expecting to see different mustangs on all the different models.

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Am I the only one that hates that pop bumper style? To me it makes the game look so cheap!

Yes! They remind of fruit on the bottom yogurt cups with an LED through the top foil.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Three60in:

Also half the games had the yellow mustang others had a light bluish grey 1970? I didn't get a great look at it as mine had the yellow one. So im expecting to see different mustangs on all the different models.

Some had red as well.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Three60in:

It had 3 and worked really well. Surprised no one has done this before. First level was the loop, 2nd level went to a ramp that did a 180 and came back down the left to the flipper and top level went all the way around the back and right side to a drop in right flipper.

COOL~! I've heard rumors that the LE/Premium may have an additional ramp. Do you think there's any room for another?

#12 10 years ago

I have a a gut feeling that this game is going to be a bust.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

I have a a gut feeling that this game is going to be a bust.

What makes you say that?

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

What makes you say that?

My gut.

#15 10 years ago

My father is contemplating getting one. We know so far the LE will be 6500.

#16 10 years ago

We know so far the LE will be 6500.

Where are you getting that price? That is much cheaper than the last few games for an LE.

#17 10 years ago

Some distributor in Ohio had contacted my father and had pro 4800 LE 6500 unless LE was supposed to be premium.

#18 10 years ago

All the cameras should come with a warning: "If you are filming a pinball machine, don't trace the ball!! Shoot the whole damn machine!!" arrgh :S

#19 10 years ago

unless LE was supposed to be premium.

I'd bet this is the case. That price sounds right for a premium.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2014-auto-show-mustang-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.