Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jrpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    Allentown Show 2005 139.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I'm getting my stuff together for the show. Just loaded up the "Golden Arrow". I really hope the weather improves. After last fall's deluge at York, we really deserve some good pinball weather. It's great that they have an indoor flea market, but it's always nice to get outside once in a while to grab a coldie. I'm bringin' the quarter pound Hebrew Nat'ls too, so hopefully we'll get in some grillin'. Hope to meet some of you guys, and looking forward to the Farmer's Market and just having a blast. So anyway, who's coming and what day or days will you be there? I'm easy to find; I have someone who looks just like me (my twin brother) and I'm bringing a really nice Gottlieb "Golden Arrow". I take lots of pictures and video, so you'll probably see me with my camera in my hand. Enough about me; who's coming?

#7 9 years ago

How about some kind of Pinsider ID device. Any ideas?

#34 9 years ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

Is that Golden Arrow for sale?

Not sure. I kind of like it. It's probably the nicest game I own.

#66 9 years ago
    Quoted from ccotenj:

looking like it is gonna be a beautiful spring day... get them doggies ready for the grill jr, i'll bring my own ketchup...
    chris

Sorry you missed the dogs, Chris. My friend Paul from LI fired up the grill and before I knew it, he had it loaded with brats, knackwurst and kielbasa. I managed to squeeze a few of my 1/4 pounders on there, and we enjoyed them with chili and onions, or mustard and kraut. Funny thing though, when there's a pinshow raging just a few feet away, you want to get the belly full real fast and get back to what you drove all the way down for in the first place! I actually took some dogs home this time; a first for me. Were you there on Saturday?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2014-allentown-show-roll-call?tu=jrpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.