Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jrpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    Allentown Show 2005 139.jpg
    There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 9 years ago

I'm getting my stuff together for the show. Just loaded up the "Golden Arrow". I really hope the weather improves. After last fall's deluge at York, we really deserve some good pinball weather. It's great that they have an indoor flea market, but it's always nice to get outside once in a while to grab a coldie. I'm bringin' the quarter pound Hebrew Nat'ls too, so hopefully we'll get in some grillin'. Hope to meet some of you guys, and looking forward to the Farmer's Market and just having a blast. So anyway, who's coming and what day or days will you be there? I'm easy to find; I have someone who looks just like me (my twin brother) and I'm bringing a really nice Gottlieb "Golden Arrow". I take lots of pictures and video, so you'll probably see me with my camera in my hand. Enough about me; who's coming?

#2 9 years ago

I'm coming and i have few deals to do Also its my 1st pinball con xD

#3 9 years ago

I'm already there. Been working hard to get things set up for everyone. I'll be working the flea market door. So stop by and say hi.

#4 9 years ago

I'll be there tomorrow helping set up. See you all there.

#5 9 years ago

I'm driving up tomorrow morning and will set up my TOTAN in the free play area in the evening. I'll be around all Friday afternoon, at the very least.

#6 9 years ago

I'll be out tomorrow.

#7 9 years ago

How about some kind of Pinsider ID device. Any ideas?

#8 9 years ago

I'll be there on Friday.

#9 9 years ago

Friday afternoon, my brother too. Dropping off one game, picking up another, and misc. supplies (glass, LEDs, etc.) Look for two balding middle-aged white guys.......

#10 9 years ago

ill get there friday afternoon

#11 9 years ago

Will be there Friday when it opens.

#12 9 years ago

friday opening thru saturday

#13 9 years ago

I'll be there Saturday... maybe friday... but I doubt it

#14 9 years ago

Can't wait until i am there. This year seems like the best year yet for the Allentown Show. The weather should be perfect. I'll be rolling in with Joe Caddy,Big Steve,Rich Huth around 11:00am Friday!
    Oh yeah!!!
    Allentown Show 2005 139.jpgAllentown Show 2005 139.jpg

#15 9 years ago

The WV Pinball Players Club with be there in full force starting tomorrow for setup. We will have a double flea market space and are bringing 4 games to set up in the free play area. There will be a Bally Spectrum, Bally lost world, Gottlieb Sing Along (for sale), and a Williams Road Kings (for sale). Because we are inside the flea market, we won't be grilling this time. But my understanding is there will be a grill or two going.

Everyone travel safely and we will see you TOMORROW!

Mark S.

#16 9 years ago

I will be there Friday afternoon to pick up some things, drink some cold ones, enjoy the Amish Market, and meet up with some Pinsiders...not necessarily in that order!

#17 9 years ago

We're heading out on the 5hr trip there tomorrow at 10AM. Check into hotel then check out the show set up. Will be there Thursday through Saturday. Will have my Dr. Dave's Pinball Repair company shirt on and maybe a Pinside name tag as well.

#19 9 years ago

WAS at every show for years until 2 years ago. I made comments about not liking only inside flea market.. Promoter has banned me now 3 years BULLSHIT... I have aploligized previously and emailed him this year.. NO ANSWER.. But he tells people I am still banned I have bought and sold alot of stuff there over the years.. He has caused me to loose lots of money....

#20 9 years ago

T minus 9hr and were on the road.

#21 9 years ago

I will be there Friday. It should a good time as always.

#22 9 years ago

Weather is really bad right now. Basement taking on water. Roads flooded. Should stop by noon tomorrow just in time for the setup to start.

#23 9 years ago

I will be there Fri and Sat

#24 9 years ago

I'll be there Friday and Saturday. Hoping this rain lets up!!

#25 9 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

T minus 9hr and were on the road.

Av's goin to OT in game 7...See you at 11am.

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

WAS at every show for years until 2 years ago. I made comments about not liking only inside flea market.. Promoter has banned me now 3 years BULLSHIT... I have aploligized previously and emailed him this year.. NO ANSWER.. But he tells people I am still banned I have bought and sold alot of stuff there over the years.. He has caused me to loose lots of money....

Mike, you posted sometime ago about possible running your own show either in NJ. Is that still being discussed? The area can always use another show.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thoughts-on-new-pinball-show-in-new-jersey

#27 9 years ago

I'll be there all day Friday. Can't wait!!!

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

Promoter has banned me now 3 years

Sorry to hear. After all that time, things should move forward.

Mike brings a lot of stuff to shows to sell and help make the event better.

LTG : (

#29 9 years ago
    Quoted from stashyboy:

Friday afternoon, my brother too. Dropping off one game, picking up another, and misc. supplies (glass, LEDs, etc.) Look for two balding middle-aged white guys.......

that doesn't narrow it down much...

i'm hoping that one more balding middle aged white guy will be there for at least a little while tomorrow, but real life is trying to get in the way again...

#30 9 years ago

I'll be coming Friday hope to meet some of you there! Safe trip everyone!

#31 9 years ago

Friday & Saturday. Will be competing both days. Can't wait!

#32 9 years ago

Saturday for me.

#33 9 years ago

Friday at the start, unsure on Saturday yet. Hope to meet some fellow pinsiders

#34 9 years ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

Is that Golden Arrow for sale?

Not sure. I kind of like it. It's probably the nicest game I own.

#35 9 years ago

Packing now. Come on sunshine!

Bill

#36 9 years ago

I'll be there Friday and Saturday. Looking forward to playing a few I have never played before.

#37 9 years ago

Trailer is loaded, we will be leaving around 3:00 today.

#38 9 years ago

All day Friday. First time Allentowner.

#39 9 years ago

I'll be there Friday, Picking up a Hayburners II and who know what else! Weather is looking good.
    It's going to be a blast hope to see alot of pinsiders there and meet new friends

#40 9 years ago

I will be there Friday and Sat helping run the tournaments - anyone interested in participating in the tournaments come see me.

-----------------------
    friday classics match play tournament starting at 3pm and going to 7pm half ifpa points will be awarded . registration at 1pm 15 dollar entry fee for friday .

saturday match play registration starting at 10am - starting at 11am . match play will go to 3pm . then the top twelve will lockdown from 4 to 6pm . full ifpa points awarded on saturday! twenty dollar entry fee on saturday
    -----------------------

#41 9 years ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

Is that Golden Arrow for sale?

if it is, and you want one, that would be a good one to get...

Quoted from jrpinball:

Not sure. I kind of like it. It's probably the nicest game I own.

i'm looking forward to playing it tomorrow, so at least hang onto it for a few more hours...

#42 9 years ago

Friday for me.

#43 9 years ago

Will be there Friday morning...

Lookin forward to it too...

will have a peice of 2" masking tape with

PINSIDE
    Gerry

Written on it, feel free to say hello... and drink beers

Should be a pretty good drunk fest. oh yeah, and pins too

#44 9 years ago
    Quoted from Gerry:

Will be there Friday morning...
    Lookin forward to it too...
    will have a peice of 2" masking tape with
    PINSIDE
    Gerry
    Written on it, feel free to say hello... and drink beers
    Should be a pretty good drunk fest. oh yeah, and pins too

Good idea it's gonna be fun

#45 9 years ago
    Quoted from ccotenj:

if it is, and you want one, that would be a good one to get...

i'm looking forward to playing it tomorrow, so at least hang onto it for a few more hours...

If it's in freeplay area, $25 penalty for taking a game out early......suppose to keep it there until closing.

#46 9 years ago

Saturday for a few hours only.
    I think the Doc will have Pinside Badges at his always fun BBQ extravaganza outside.

#47 9 years ago

All day friday for me.
    Can't wait. Looking forward to playing some games that I
    Haven't played yet.
    see you guys think there

#48 9 years ago

I'll be there all day tomorrow. Can't wait!

#49 9 years ago

I will be there on Saturday. The weather has been downright nasty here the past few days (just like every Pennsylvania pinball show it seems) but it should clear up just in time for the weekend!

#50 9 years ago

We have arrived at the Holiday Inn Dorney Park. Bar time next.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2014-allentown-show-roll-call and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.